NOVEMBER 4TH, HELP ME PREPARE

I live in a town 30 minutes from Boston and my town voted Trump. I fear Antifa will give my town a visit on November 4th. What can I do to prepare?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana
amazon.com/Samurai-Handmade-Carbon-Japanese-Katana/dp/B01H9V9G0W
youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headspace_(firearms)
youtube.com/watch?v=VJGhZdmg1b0
youtube.com/watch?v=8aRzVuel_hI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=go0B-2_7pDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get ammo.

sodomize a pigeon

Maybe there's a job fair in town on that day. They'll never find you there.

>I fear....
Get fucked

it's massachusetts my dude, how do you expect me to get a gun that quick. or do you want me to throw ammo at them?

Defend your property with guns.

Par that bait antifa into punching the wrong people.

I had a dream recently that people were marching down the street playing odd distorted music and it was very dark in the middle of the day and it was snowing heavily. What does any of this mean?

I live in commifornia... I'm beyond fucked.

Nothing is going to happen past a trash can or 50 getting set on fire and kicked.

These soygoys are worse than the worst larper on Sup Forums and you're all breathing life into a fantasy.

I'm also on the coast. I have a few faggot antifa friends...they really don't worry me. And if they try something stupid, well I know who they are, so it won't be good for em. And I have guns so...yeah. Still not worried.

this but unironically

Probably means your a faggot, if I had to venture a guess.

Realistically, they will occupy downtown and unless you provoke them there, they won't bother you in the first place. The actual 'revolution' won't involve specifically targeting your town...

...but if and only if they manage to seize control of the state government, then that is the time to bug the fuck out into a Red State. And I mean, bug the fuck out FAST. Antifa becomes the Law, and you are legitimately fucked in this case.

Now that I think about it. I live in NYC with my mummy and my dad lives in Westchester but there's a huge Trump Plaza building in the center of town. Am I fucked?

just stay home and let the police do their job

Go to Dad's if you can, NYC is like being at Petrograd during 1917.

Why are all of you faggots so afraid of Antifa? Seriously? Do you not watch any of the videos of them? They can be defeated by the wind blowing the wrong direction for fucks sakes

You're a fucking dumbass for not preparing years in advance for any shit that could go down.

we arent afraid this is actually what we want. a revolt will spark big shit. this is good if they do this

Honestly? Because Antifa is state-sanctioned so they have a free reign to organize and form networks, while the right cannot yet organize without the full might of the Feds weighing down on it.

Anyone organized is dangerous, even if they are degenerates.

Get yourself one of these.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana

amazon.com/Samurai-Handmade-Carbon-Japanese-Katana/dp/B01H9V9G0W

Or something similar over the $100 mark to be sure it is of some actual quality. Cheap Amazon Chinese versions are just fine.

No problems with guns and such since you are way too late for that. But these 3 foot razors sill turn some heads to the pavement really fast!

Buy shotgun shells and make a slamfire pipe shotgun.

You were asleep, and a faggot

Also learn to teleport. A fedora and trench coat should suffice for armor.

Ok good, see this is what I'm thinking. They're too retarded to actually do anything other than embarrass themselves.

That's just it though, they aren't "organized" by design. They are too Hierarchyphobic to actually have proper leaders, so the slightest internal divisions destroy them. They may break some stuff, but it'll basically be a quasi-violent repeat of occupy wall street. And we all know how quickly that fell apart when the city finally got bored of tolerating them making a mess.

Also I reject the notion they are "state sanctioned" anywhere except commifornia. In Mass there are a shit ton of republicans with guns who'd have a field day if commies seized the statehouse.

>Buy shotgun shells and make a slamfire pipe shotgun.

NOOOO!!!!

That's a false meme!!!

If you fuck up it will blow up in your face like a grenade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost all the "online" instructions are fake and will kill you.

Honestly not the worst choice, since the main styles for a katana are based off centerline theory and scrubs are probably going to hold any sword centerline with no training. This is in addition to the masses of ANTIFA likely lacking armor which is where the katana shines.

t. Person who learns weapon based martial arts as a hobby

>Also learn to teleport. A fedora and trench coat should suffice for armor.

I'll see you with my old Amazon Chinese sword and cut you in half far fast that a can drawn my pocket gun you little piss ant bitch. :D

Protip: On Nov, 4th. DON'T come to my house. :D

Make mustard gas and throw it in the streets

I never said they were going to be as effective as the Red Guard. What I said was that we are disorganized against them, which is equivalent to being unarmed. But I concede that although Federal government isn't interested in stopping the Far Left, "Blue State" is actively against the Far Left.

Dude, just don't make the barrel too small or have the barrel plugged up.

They are being funded by Soros. The tree hugging sheltered Antifa faggots are most likely being used and is slowly being replaced by Blackwater mercs and Russian Neo-Communists as we speak under the guise of "destroying Fascism". It has also been hinted that the 4th is a lie and will occur much earlier. Possibly on Halloween day. Why do think all of a sudden sexual allegations of powerful people in Hollywood and the JFK files all happened within a course of two weeks? It's made to distract the public of the real threats to occur.

You can't fuck it up if it's a proper fitting without extra machining, which can't be bought from a hardware store (usually) and has to be bought online.

Exactly.

In the real case, not to many dumb fucks are going to run towards even an autistic fat boy with a katana.

Natural selection has breed people like out out.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

He could fuck up 99% of real intruders... Best to run away and go punch an old grandma in a wheel chair...

Look that's all fun speculation (and not necessarily unrealistic) I just don't buy it. It makes for a spooky story, but I don't think governments are good a much, including mass subversion. The Neocons thought they were gonna invade Iran in the early 2000's and were setting up all the pieces, and a bad hurricane and managed to throw them off their timetables and turn public opinion before they could complete the plan and invade Syria.

Protip: Look up and study the concept of "headspace" as it applies to firearms. It is measured in 1/1000ths of an inch. If it it too big the show blows your face off.... That makes all the difference between a gun, and just a pipe bomb...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headspace_(firearms)

In the case of meme slam shotguns it is like 1/4th of an inch... Those memes were designed just to kill stupid niggers...

I'm also 30 minds away from there as well fuuuuuck

I'm gonna get a cold case of beer and enjoy the good feeling of being a big fan of the 2A. If those fucks decide to attack my place, they're gonna be treated to a lesson on lead poisoning.

If they do a Home Invasion, you will be outnumbered at least 3 to 1, but realistically 5 to 1 or even 7 to 1. If the Home invasions start happening, that is the time to organize. If you sit on your ass and wait for them to come, it's too late.

>Lives in murica
>Doesn't have an mg 42 at his disposal to remove gummies
Wtf burger

Test

Of course, know your enemy...

Antifa morons are typically super loser low life drug addicts that are offered like $1500 from Soros to go cause major shit at some targeted event... They are doing it to go buy a shit load of drugs and this is like Christmas to them.

So expect drugged up low life zero skill morons trying to simply hurt you some how.

Of course, Just shoot them if you can since nobody is going to defend them like in the case of the UW shotting of one of those vicious fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJGhZdmg1b0

But be careful of being a bystander when someone else gets attacked you you need to jump the perp. They are running and you might wish to be the hero and stop them and hold them for the riot police to get there to continue to kick their asses......

What happened to the shooter?

Luckily I don't have to go out and do anything on the 4th. Gonna be maximum comfy.

Yeah man I dunno how is castle doctrine looking these days in massive two shits?

all music in your dreams are muddled and distorted

When in the street the first half of the video. If at home, the second half of the video...

Real criminals "hire" 12 year old kids to do home invasions but Antfa is not that bright....

youtube.com/watch?v=8aRzVuel_hI

When you blow the first fuck away with the AK, the other ten intruders will run like cockroaches on fire out of there.... And if they don't, well "just make my fucking day..."

Never interrupt your enemies when they're about to make a mistake. Do nothing.

nothing because it was justified, commies get lead

this

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested in what the "storm" Trump mentioned is most likely about:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

1. stock up on food and water
2. watch retarded, neon haired, fish mouthed idiots screaming online
3. laugh with the rest of us

you want to go up to antifa and play this as loud as possible.
Make sure you stream it.

>What happened to the shooter?

He told the police how he was attacked by a skinhead and he shot him in self defense. Released...

The antifa guy had a big knife and brass knuks on him...

Zerop charges and the fuck that got shot is living of user donations now with his colostomy baggy at the nursing home.

No jury in America would waste their time trying to hear a case against the guy that was attacked by the fucked up heroin addict.

Just hide your head in the oven until it passes.

Yehaw!! me too. Where do you want to meet up? We can defend the taco bells!

5 years of shooting heroin was ZERO, compared to getting shot with lead....

Rig streetlights and manholes with explosives and when they start flooding the streets, press the button and watch the fireworks.

>manholes

Never actually opened a manhole in your fucking life....

Best thing you can do is lock yourself in the bathroom with your gun. If you hear anything, you need to be ready to kill yourself before (((they))) get you

lol is this really a good place to let the whole world know of where we're going to meet up at?

Fuck it, sure.

We're ready, all the time now....

kek

>What can I do to prepare?
Lube and a dong
You'll be ready and you'll enjoy it

>ANTIFA ARE INVADING Sup Forums TO BLOW THIS EVENT OUT OF PROPORTION
ANTIFA ARE INVADING Sup Forums TO BLOW THIS EVENT OUT OF PROPORTION

REMINDER TO SAGE THESE SHITTY THREADS

is canada safe from these stinky dirty hippies?
i am armed and waiting

get roof koreans.

why are people being histrionic about this horseshit. they act like antifa is gonna round up people and interrogate them for confessions or something. Theres real shit going on in the world, they are small time.

D.A.K.

One should always be very careful and ready when answering the house door...

You could be right. But it's hard to tell.

I'm from southern MA

our town voted Trump as well.. I've kept the bumper sticker on my car all these months, and I haven't gotten worse than tailgaters or high beams at night
...glad I'm licensed to carry

Nothing will happen :(

I dunno ask /x/

>being scared of antifa
LuL

No one is coming to get you dude. If anything, this will just turn out to be a coordinated mass protest similar to the anti-Iraq War protest in 2003.

youtube.com/watch?v=go0B-2_7pDo

DON't fucking fail us now you assholes!!!

We have been waiting for this event for three decades now!!

You knew this day was likely to come. If not the 4th, then it will be eventually. You should've already obtained
>Rifle
>Ammo
>Sidearm
>Ammo
>Melee weapon (knife, club, bat, axe, tomahawk, etc)

I'd suggest you hurry. Moist nuggets aren't as cheap as they once were. It practically doubles as a fucking bat once you rub out of ammo. That's if you're a poorfag. There are many better options should you wallet allow.

Nyc has a masquerade Law. As in Berkeley ... no mask = no problem. I’m in nyc too. Uws smack in the middle of Columbia and Fordham. I’ve met a bunch of trump supporters in my neighborhood but most people don’t care or only care enough to bitch over brunch. If the kids act up NYPD won’t take their shit. Cops hate deblasio so they’ll ignore it in the off chance he issues a stand down order.

Chicagofag here
Unironically this

B U Y G U N S
U
Y

G
U
N
S

put bear traps everywhere

>Get a long gun, magazines and ammo
>A cheap AR-15 (e.g. S&W M&P15) is perfect
>Go for at least 500 rounds
>Get at least a couple weeks of food and water
>Network with your neighbours to make sure they're prepared as well
>Defend your property, but don't go out actively looking for trouble

Good luck user.

go downtown. fly an American flag. when Antifa attacks, beat the fuck out of them. whats the mystery?