True

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bURgTLHryrg&app=desktop
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glad to see they won't compromise.

The only result then will be death to the weaker side.

lmao cocaine

>13%
shouldn't last more than a fortnight.

If the right to attack and rob people is a civil right, this is accurate.

Compromise is send them all to Africa

I own dozens of guns and am a damn good shot.
I know many other right wingers are too.

Reminder that these are posted by bots to make this board unbearable.

Just stop replying

> KKK bogeyman used to demonise moderate leftists, the entirety of the right, all to fuel the victim narrative of a few whiney idiots.

I'd like to remind these niggas that whitey is more likely to be shot by police and that statistics can be bent in service of degenerate ideaology.

lel faggot

Odds are pretty good that you are the faggot.

So immortal technique became a megacuck?

Oooh boy. If this thread is still alive when I get home, I'm gonna have some fun with that image you posted OP to make it a bit more realistic. I'm shit at editing, but I will try

His first album was hardcore leftism

>Look at me, I don't know how centrism works

>We want to kill black people
>We want to kill wypipo
ftfy

but they actually did ask the king for rights several times
and there was the whole deal with the tea in the harbor
it was a process

>we don't want the state to be able to impose nigger neighbours on us is compromise between fluffy peace, life and death

Two weeks to exterminate 40 million?

>Applying modern day centrists to the 1960s civil rights struggle.

That's some leftist scumbag mental gymnastics right there.

The alt-right vs. Alt-left would look like "We want the attack on white identity to stop" vs. "Fuck white people, fuck men, kill nazis".

Inner city based retards mostly. Starvation/Cannibalism would be the bigger killer.

Tits or get out

The image is truly amazing. The mental gymnastics at play here is mesmerizing. The left side pulling a comic where they picture the centrist as idiots and right wing to be mass murderers while showing themselves as benevolent group of people. Then the same people are suprised when apathetic or ''neutral'' people are turning right wing. Imagine my shark

Except many white nationalists aren't actually saying that

They already have too many civil rights though. There's no reason to compromise, they have nothing to offer.

They want special rights and equal outcomes.

>we want civil rights.

They'll hold those signs until each and every last one of them is emperor of some world somewhere, and even then, they'll hold "we want civil rights" over the heads of their millions of serfs and slaves as they're worked to death building a gigantic "we want civil rights" stone monolith, under which 10,000 white people will be burned every month.

>left: jews will not replace us
>center: lol ur grandkids are gonna be brown
>right: this jew will replace you

We just want civil rights demon, stop murdering us kangs.

>Tikitorches

this is great

lmfao nice meme

Fucking kek.

>The virgin goofas vs the chad gallant

someone replace the people on the right side with some triggered snowflakes and yeah, seems pretty accurate.

>no compromise
>characterizing the opposite side as evil
>attacking centrists
What an awful image.

/thread

Way more than that. Traitors gotta go first.

Pottery. Pure Pottery.

False dichotomy, the KKK has basically disappeared.
Civil rights were achieved 50 years ago, it's no one's fault if some people didn't learn how to make use of them.

excellent post
underrated af

This.

template for your memes

a more realistic version

The Declaration of Independence?

wow, get out of here with your hate facts, Nazi bigot

lol is this person stuck in the 1960's?

>immortal technique

Remember when every kid who listened to this faggot thought they were so smart and hipster for listening to "real rap"?

That idiot in the middle is just one person. Collectivism always beats individualism so nothing to fear.

Diplomacy first. Violence second.

Yes. Frustrating too because he's actually pretty entry tier in conspiracy theories and consciousness. They never dig past this guy and they just take in all that shallow angry edginess he spews and start reflecting it.

Of all the political ideologies at play in the streets there is exactly one which openly suggests it is going to result in conflict and death which makes it, more than anything else, the most honest dog in the pit.

No a fantasy big other projection.

Stellar

Technique is weird. He's a 5%er IIRC, hates the government, hates capitalism and communism, hates whites (actually has a song about genociding whites), hates Jews, hates Asians. But believes in the hustle and gang culture.

Africans are people?
When did this start?

Don't tell me mongoloids are humans too?

So this guy is basically saying that there cannot and there will not be any compromise. Good. I'm glad he views it this black and white, if only everyone did, then the race war could be done and over with already.

Indeed, beware of the strawman.

A true entrepreneur.

Wasn't abortion apart of the compromise?

I'm surprised by /pol's reaction to this. This is hatred against the centrists, it's essentially a direct upfront confession from the left that they're extremists and won't accept anyone disagreeing with them or even trying not to take sides on the matter, and the replies are full of memes.

Sup Forums version

>demonizing of moderates

This sure seems familiar.

1- there are no KKK out there claiming they want to kill blacks... (please share if so)
2- what civil rights do blacks not have?
This is the kind of insincere stuff that got my off the sidelines and pic a side, I'm all for the preservation of the white race people and bashing antifa and I'm an jungle asian immigrant, I just want to knock the jaw off any idiots who deliberately tries to pass lies as truth.

>In fact, I have more in common with most working and middle-class white people than I do with most rich black and Latino people. As much as racism bleeds America, we need to understand that classism is the real issue. Many of us are in the same boat and it's sinking, while these bougie Mother-Fuckers ride on a luxury liner, and as long as we keep fighting over kicking people out of the little boat we're all in, we're gonna miss an opportunity to gain a better standard of living as a whole.
youtube.com/watch?v=bURgTLHryrg&app=desktop

Kkk is just a boogeyman used to push the narrative of muh black oppressionz, they aren't relevant anymore.

This is what lefty extremists say to justify the inability to entertain anything other than 100% agreement with their bullshit.

I don’t want to kill black people. I don’t want to live with them. Generic evidence proves they are more primitive and held to the same standards as other animals, not even the same species. I know there are good blacks and intelligent blacks but just like we aren’t defined as a race by our best, neither are blacks especially when most of them are intellectually inferior and animalisticly prone to baseness and aggressive behavior. Statistics support this as well as the decline of every city where they are a majority.

Certainly it’s possible to have a position between this and lefty idiots but they equate what I said above with “kill all blacks”. I definitely want to exterminate many leftists though

Well, first they whined about how the tax was too high (which amounted to like 1% or something). Then they went into a tantrum because they still had taxes (which were under 1%). Then we went to full retard & actually tried to fight them with help from a few friends & in the end close to twice of our men had died & we did the gorrila tactics.

>Argentina

too good

Yes, it actually goes both ways.

both the far left and right are so devoid of purpose, they've collapsed back 60 years to the last big 'thing'.

i really really really like this image

The compromise that would make the most sense would be to give niggers their own ethnostate, but that's never going to happen.

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

Now here's the rational objective view

Neo-nazis: let's justify and endorse violence in the defence of our dangerous and hateful ideology

Antifa: let's justify and endorse violence in the defence of our dangerous and hypocritical ideology

BLM: let's justify and endorse violence in the defence of our dangerous and divisivel ideology

Normal person: Why does no one else see the problem here!?

Except that you wouldn't just be fighting the niggers. You also have to fight all the cucks that support them.

I think they would literally die if they had to live on their own.

I hope the wall that separates our ethnostates would be heavily guarded.

Compromise is the only thing people should be doing. But leave it to a fucking dumb *connection lost*

>OC on my Sup Forums?

Incredible. My faith in the free market is restored.

Look I hate R A D I C A L C E N T R I S M as much as the next guy but even I know that Centrism isn't "There's a middle ground between Nazi and anti-nazi"
It's just "Let's not support a cunt just because they hate a cuntier cunt"

can you name some rights that you don't have?

>QUCK name ID

Goddammit Hiroshimoot this is not funny

Welcome to Sup Forums. Try to read a little bit more before posting. This is called "lurking".
You see, if you simply mindlessly repeat memes like that you actually act like a tumor contributing to the cancer that is killing this board.

That's pretty good but the fact of life is BLM and Antifa pretty much hate everyone right of center while neo nazis don't really exist in the numbers that warrant the response they are getting now.

The overwhelming majority of whites are decent people that just want to be left alone and the left can't help themselves chastising them for their whitness.

>robbing and stealing is wrong
>it's okay to kill people based on their skin color
This why nobody takes neo nazis seriously.

Somewhat relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

>Make our side reasonable
>Make theirs fringe to make your shitty point

Immortal Technique is a larping revolutionary faggot

thanks

>immortal technique

a fucking commie cuck

cancuck gtfo

Wow this is surprising.
I had no clue Haiti was so prosperous at one time.

Now they literally eat mud.

100% user. "Fighting Nazis" is pretty much ghost hunting. The KKK has like 8k members, 50% are feds. Media makes the alt-right out to be so much more prominent than they are.

Meanwhile Antifa and BLM create $1000's worth of property damage, kill police officers, assault everyone the don't like and we get "oh they're the good guys, they know that nazis are bad"

this is the accurate representation

Pierce was just an obnoxious neopagan crackpot. His shit always starts out with somewhat reasonable arguments and ends up with the conclusion that we should all resort to white people groupthink.