DNA

Whats the better site to discover your genetic makeup, AncestryDNA or 23andMe?

Fuck off Jew.

Best*

ftp://jewishlibrary.co.il

23 and me is a Google operation. They (((still))) want to kill YouTube because the users don't like Hillary. Do the math.

Ancestry. You get a free baptism out of it so you dont go to hell.

>AncestryDNA or 23andMe

Insurance Companies are going to love buying your information, enjoy those hiked rates

Not worried at all. My average ancestor lived to beyond 80.

>willingly giving your DNA to (((companies)))

>went on AncestryDNA
>found out I'm 1/5 black

NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING

I need to know who I am.
I think I'm white. Or rather, I hope I'm white.
But at the same time, my skin very brown.
My IQ is high, but maybe it turns out I'm actually jewish and not white.
Granted I'll probs be on the side of whites no matter what.

There was a video on this, maybe from the Today show? Someone like that. They did it with triplets and I think quadruplets.

Gist of it was that Ancestry appeared to be more accurate.

maybe it turns out you're a balkan cuck. that's fine though.

kike.(dot)kike.kike

>see also
no1isaryan.com

Do any of these sites still give info on predisposition to genetic diseases? I'm blonde/blue eyes so I'm not too worried about proving I'm white, but I am kinda interested if there's any genetic defects that my kids would be at a greater risk for.

I believe so, but i'd look at the sites for yourself

Slightly unrelated, but could someone explain me why I have 3.7 European ancestry? Do I have a western European ancestor somewhere? I'm a fucking Turk from the caucasus region for fucks sake. I'm also more OG American than the vast majority of the American population btw. lel

Guys, dont buy 23andme. (((They))) run and own the company so you'd be an idiot to trust the results.

Also, you sign away your rights and they can sell your genetic info to anyone. Most likely this will be used by insurance companies at some point so they can see if you have genetic pre-dispositions for stuff.

Don't get DNA tested. Not worth the risk.

yes youre also a nigger and a chink, congratulations

Among families there can be variance. Different siblings can inherit different DNA from their parents (since you get half from each parent, you can get a larger or smaller portion in common with your siblings, depending on which half each parent gave you). Once you get up to grandparents there's even more variance.

23andme tests for carriers on certain things if you pay for the Ancestry + Health. You can run results for either through a tool called Promethease.

Neither is 100% comprehensive or diagnostic since it's not full DNA sequencing but it can be enlightening.

Try FamilyTreeDNA.