Sup Forums apologize now!

This is what you have made of the greatest country to exist (under obama) how dare you? Apologize now.

>leaf, faggot, shill
>sage slide threads

xd

>OccupyDemocrats
Shill harder with your fake ass sob stories

Post a news story instead of a Facebook tier meme

this is precisely what I voted for

Detained after surgery.... what's wrong with that? She got the life saving treatment but now has to deal with the fact that she's here illegally.... what is the problem?

And did Canada offer to take her in? I think not

she was undocumented and should be detained.
what does her surgery have to do with anything?

>"this woman is shoplifting."
>"b-b-but she's in a wheelchair."
>"that's ok, courts have wheelchair ramps now."

These undocumented pieces of shit raise our healthcare costs. Who fronts the fucking bill when the hospital can't collect? Sorry, but not sorry. I don't need anyone in my family paying more for healthcare because some undocumented family decided to try and abuse our system.

This. ICE didn’t stop the surgery and will deport after she’s stable again.

>ICE does it's job
>leftyfags screech autistically on kikebook

>still allowed to get her surgery
Sounds like she got more than she deserved.

I guess no one is going to ask, why would ICE stop an ambulance? They wouldn't. Obviously fake story.

>Implying shipping people across the border like animals, raping them, and selling their children into slavery is more humane

It doesn't matter how badly you're injured, if you're in a place where you don't belong you need to quit acting like a "muh natural rights" faggot and get the fuck out

>get free life saving surgery
>complain

Okay??? They should be thanking us, you fucking retard. She gets a free ride back to where she belongs after what was almost certainly a free operation.

>REEEEEEEEE YOU CURE MY BRAIN DISEASE THEN PUNISH ME AFTERWARDS BECAUSE I BROKE THE LAWWWWW REEEEEEEEE

>uncodumented

why the fuck do spics get free surgery?? that shit's expensive as fuck

Nice bait

America has always deported illegals. I will always support deporting them. No matter what.

Why dont we have free healthcare REEEEE
Why dont we let every illegal who comes and steals free healthcare stay in the country collecting benefits after REEEEE

good

but too bad they waited until after her surgery

Too bad the little Beaner didn't get got tbqh

She got free surgery, gratitude of the American tax payer, now she can fuck off.

Clearly God doesn't like her.
And if God says she has to go, then so does America.

I voted for far worse desu. I want them all gone cancer or no cancer

>no source
>ICE is doing their job
>taking the risk of being an illegal in the country with cerebral palsy

>uncodumented
you could try a bit harder next time, you shill

Top kek

I'm sure Mexico has some pretty good hospitals.

Perhaps the most obvious shill I've ever encountered. Get out of here, you left-leaning parasite.
Sage

>uncodumented

NOH MY COD

Welcome to Marxist Canada, home of the Snow Cucks.

>after her surgery

They should have deported her before. Healthcare is expensive.

>ambulance stopped by ice
Wh are do they come up with this stuff?

Pay for her surgery John

>Gets medical care
>Isn't prevented from going to hospital by ice

Buggers

>If you Leaf your enemies they win.

You’ve got your facts mixed up. Occupy demoshits always lies.
The ambulance drove through a checkpoint. That’s how she was found to be illegal.
Fucking maple syrup chugging, moose fucker.

A law abiding country it looks like

Sorry democrats, you were literally so annoying that I lost all my empathy. Looking forward to your future suffering and death

Then YOU, Leaf, come and get ALL of the illegals, and YOU take care of them.

Right now.

We're waiting...

Leafs always win

Why isnt her illegal parents paying for the surgery oh right.
Still waiting for the apology and the money back from her welfare and surgery.

>MFW a maple leaf nigger criticizes our nation for our policies, while it's perfectly fine in Canada for a leaf to fuck a dog, or to rape their spouse-- but only if the rapist is unaware that forcing your spouse to have sex is not legal.

Well we could rake her to the north, and make her a leaf. Would you like to help her out?
Exactly! And you know they won't either.

>ITT bunch of butthurt burgers who dont understand sarcasm

>Ambulance was stopped by ice
Funniest shit ever. Want to bet some retard leftist called this in so they could use the ensuing pity party to drive their agenda?

This mexican wants you out.

>forcing sex is illegal
Thsnks for ruining that for me faggit

Fucking.... saved.

These are pretty funny. Post more.

Would be nice if that was indeed what did occur, but being from OD it's absolute bull. This being said I would have been happier if napalm was included in this little fairy tale.

Hilarious that Occupy faggots don't know that Hitler died before there was a Berlin Wall that was put up by Stalin.

Gallbladder surgery costs between 10 to 16k. They should lend her to the Clintons so she can earn back the money she cost the american taxpayer and then send whatever is left of her to the hellhole her parents crept out of.

lol good, fuck illegals

sage and move on

Lol, are you seriously trying to make some autists feel bad for a spic ?

America, what have we become? A Nation of enforced laws.

I know, we're such monsters aren't we?

Why did they perform the surgery?

>breaths in
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What? She got a free surgery.

LEGAL. it’s not hard

Yup

Future doctor, lawyer, engineer and scientist right there.

Hospitals in America are obligated o treat a patient regardless, if they need help they're bound by law to provide it.

Well if the little bitch is still here, then we have failed.

Yup.

Fairly sure it's a /pol meme like

Good. If her subhuman parents stayed in their own country their daughter

(Cont'd) -wouldn't have to go though that. Hopefully they sent them all back.

That's exactly the problem, that they waited until after the treatment to detain her. It's not our responsibility to save the lives of invading tribes.

Why are we still here?!

What does cerebral palsy have to do with gallbladder surgery?

Added for dramatic effect lol

> sick people get to be Americans because it hurts my feelings that they're sick

Because one anecdote about one person completely wraps up a country of 350 million people. Are you physically retarded or just mentally retaeded OP?

>10 pictures that make you say: fuck having laws and borders and shit

Should have been deported BEFORE the surgery. Who do you think is paying to keep this worthless beaner alive? Taxpayers. Fuck the beaners, we need to gas them.

A nation of laws?

This. She was DETAINED after surgery. She'll go back when she's stable.

She needs to go have cerebral palsy in mexico.

Good way to make every Canadian look bad by projecting your white guilt from a foreign leader.

Fuck off.

Lul

wtf i love trumps america now

>What have we become

a country that is tired of paying for surgeries for people who do not and will not pay taxes.

nothing worse than leaf trumptards

We gave her free surgery even though she was an illegal, I say we are pretty kind. Kinder than we treat our own.

This is what I meme'd for.