Step into my office, user

Step into my office, user.

You have five seconds to explain why you're on Sup Forums and not combing through the JFK records.

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
vault.fbi.gov/unexplained-phenomenon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because anything incriminating has already been [redacted]. The government isn't stupid.

becuase blumpf blocked the only ones that matter

because jfk is and always will be distraction chicken.

Muh dick

Too tired and the juiciest stuff is probably not yet disclosed.

Muh indapandant day

i already knew the jews killed him.

Why aren't you combing through the Sandy Hook files?

im trying to set up a blow n go for tomorrow morning

Because it is irrelevant.

I’m literally in a meeting right now on my phone.

I am but one man. Hardly anyone even mentioned SH when the records were released 2 days ago.

1500 pages and so far it's exactly what you'd expect. I have more hope for the JFK files, Trump made a point of hyping them up. There are still new connections and subtext we can discover even through a sea of redactions.

How come Gillian Anderson still looks so fucking hot?!

Awfull lot of page for an autistic kid

because I already know the truth
country was founded by freemasons that broke from the orginals in 1766
War of 1812 we lose. it's not advertised people still think america is free

Freemasonry America Rejoins freemasonry Europe

Abrahaam lincoln free's slaves. Goes against Freemasonry elite rothschild banking
Gets murked

fast forward JFK goes against freemasonry banking Executive order 11110 gets merked

INB4 Freemasonry = working with Jewry

expect me to believe ANYTHING the government tells me is a fucking joke. The real plan is to throw everyone off the trail and derail the conversation. Everyone is wondering who did it. Who pulled the fucking trigger doesn't matter. What matters is the person who hired the assaisn and for what reason. MOTIVE and who hired the hitman is more important than anything else. All the details are widly avaialble. Combing thru declassified data is like crawling through the sewage for food instead of going to a restraunt. Surface level intel is much more valuable than classified intel. I do not need the goverment to admit what they did was wrong when it was already obvious it was wrong AND even if they did admit what they did was wrong it still wouldn't foster trust. Only a complete reigme change and a policy change can gain my trust

Gillian Anderson was 25 when the X-Files premiered. Mulder and Scully were cast and written to be younger than many Sup Forums users.
>mfw Mulder is a conspiracy-obsessed reclusive autist
>mfw ywn hunt chupacabras with a hot redhead doctor

why would i spend time combing through CIA psyop documents. yes sir i'm sure the CIA would have released self incriminating documents to the public. get real

So many pages...so much evidence gathered by so many different people...how easy it would be to miss a redaction or two...

But I suppose that's a moot point. Even if there was actionable intel, you'd need a whole team of autistic spooks scouring the records to find anything.

i like this actor.

kinda sucked in stargate though. guess he makes a better scumbag.

The held back the good shit.

Because there have been a lot of links and i don't understand which one is the good one. Also i understood there are some documents still kept secret. What can an average user like me do?

Well we got a while Sup Forums autism team.

Too bad they still are larping the pizza gate instead of going after something that already has real intel.

Choose your battles

Cuz we getting Schneider stop being cucks

Easy. Whatever good stuff there was has already been taken out years ago.

Plus it's just a degenerate satanist American politician. You all have plenty of them.

because he was assassinated by a loan communist. the left in america is a force of lure destruction.

Hopefully since it's Friday we'll have some threads later where anons can post their findings and delegate research. Until then, same principle as the FBI Vault or CIA STARGATE records - just dive right in, get a feel for the layout, and look for docs relating to topics you know about. Having a background on the event and understanding context of politics at the time will make it easier. But this is going to take manpower, plain and simple.

Plastic surgery

>tfw alphabet agencies catalog your IP and strong arm your ISP into identifying you and put you into a database for downloading these.

It's a nothing burger. There probably was evidence in those docs but it's gone now. Go back to sleep.

skinner wasn't a scumbag

Skinner alpha as fuck

What the fuck do you expect to find anyway?

It does not matter, this is 2017 & even if I dig up anything (which is highly unlikely based off of the delay which is quite enough time to redact any real evidence) people will not care except for autists on Sup Forums & some boomers (who'll say it's fake). Nothing will happen unless if it's a modern crime against our people.

Truth. Skinner protected the X-Files constantly and stood up for Mulder/Scully nearly every time his (((superiors))) tried to shut them down. He let them get away with absurd hijinx and astronomical expenditures on a weekly basis. Skinner had to put up a stern mask because he was at constant risk of being replaced/assassinated if (((they))) thought he was too sympathetic to X-Files investigations.

cause I'm constantly distracted

Because I don't get distracted by shiny (Sheeny) objects. JFK was assassinated when I was 7 years old. The Las Vegas shooting happened 27 days ago.
Priorities.

Damn, and I thought I was too old for this shit.

This.
Skinner was awesome.

+50 respect points

there was a literal xfile in the leak deep in the individuals by protective research section
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
pg. 405

im pretty sure chris charter had a sexual thing for skinner. some episodes had a weird amount of time focused on semi-nude skinner, way more than skully ever got

Because there is zero useful info or they would not release them.

What's happening TODAY matters. Like shill threads and shareblue totally pwing Sup Forums

>Can't do both

Troof. He got popped when I was four. Stupid yungniggers think any info will come out that matters.

It's a distraction but chumps will be chumps.

Because the real happening is about to begin at 8:00.

The FBI site has this one adorable little section featuring a few spoopy cases some intern must have uploaded back 'round the turn of the decade.

vault.fbi.gov/unexplained-phenomenon

The real XFiles are in the CIA records, hence why they glow in the dark.

i can't read buddy, you happy.

Then find a white friend. We all gotta do our part, user.