How does this make you feel Sup Forums

How does this make you feel Sup Forums

It's good that our idéas are reaching a wide audience.

I feel conflicted
Old people should not see the horrors of this website
What happens when they end up going to /d/
They will be so aroused they will have a heart attack

very good, our politics are becoming normalized. in the end it's all about that 1488, and we'll do whatever we can to make it happen.

let them have cake

You know, my father used to want me to teach him where to spread his ideas online. You all would have liked him. It's a shame he never took me fishing. He would have loved this place.

Sup Forums is dead

Like you aren't even trying anymore when you post the same image/thread on a daily basis.

Sup Forums is, yes.

there was a grandmother posting on the oroville spillway threads, very comfy. If pee pee poo poo and calling people niggers is bad then maybe your wrong.

jfc this is rich
i wonder if they've seen a shota thread

I don't get it. I thought Sup Forums was a very good hacker and it was just this one guy writing all this stuff.

Our army is growing. This is good

I'm almost 70, very little here has shocked me as I already was aware of it. But there are somethings that America woould be far better off without, and Sup Forums seems to agree for the most part. Those that do not kys.

checked and based senior citizen

>your
you're might work better.

It's inevitable, ya dummy. Lament it all you want, but even the average normie at least knows what Sup Forums is.

THE WHITE (WO)MAN AWAKENS

Some old bitch is going to tell all her old friends that all whites gonna be replaced, and so we get a few new voters (usually)

Doesn't really make me feel anything regardless though

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums
hard.

There are MILFS browsing pol as we speak
What a time to be alive

>70 year old still shitposting and getting doubles
>its actually Alex and Jesse Ventura hot on the case of the declassified JFK docs
Hahaha

I've been wondering why some anons have started calling me a common dandy during arguments and demanding a duel.

Literally old fags