It seems they're stripping victimhood status from other minorities as well

It seems they're stripping victimhood status from other minorities as well.
How does this make China/pol/ feel?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeremy-lin-kenyon-martin_us_59dce0d9e4b0208970d00545

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hDym6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is why we need to take out the jews using this race baiting BS in the media to distract everyone from how jews are the problem and we must unite to defeat them and their race baiting ways.

Jessica/Lilly please don't try to bait for clicks here.

"cultural appropriation" makes the lease sense out of all of the sjw causes

a lot of it is batshit crazy, but this in particular I can't wrap my mind around

if you're all for immigration and having a "melting pot," why wouldn't you want your people to embrace each other's cultures?

Even if this shit bothers you, is there not a clear differentiation between doing it from respect and admiration as opposed to some form of disrespect?

What happened to Norway bro posting the archive?

Reminder that Jeremy Lin never got the respect from.the refs he deserved and is now injured because of it. NBA wanted him gone

>those so there's hope for liberals after all

>*those comments
so there's hope for liberals after all*

FUCK

what happened?

Why do niggers think dreads are theirs? Didn't ancient europeans have dreads?

yup, it's ubiquitous across a shit load of cultures all over the world throughout history

they cant manage to clean their hair properly to this day

>Literally tattooing characters from a language you don't even speak/read/write on your body.

>Not washing your hair.

Cultural appropriation is bullshit, but I'd say the black dude is more guilty of it. Black people don't own dreads, but chinese people kind of own chinese writing.

ALWAYS ARCHIVE HUFF PO JESUS CHRIST IT IS THE MOST LIBERAL SHILL SITE THERE IS.

archive.is/hDym6

This is nothing new. Same shit happens between victims of rape and sexual assault. The rape victims accuse the sexual assault victims of not being real victims or that they are the real victims.

i just kind of think its nice to see sports on pol

user, it matters because even though we are a melting pot, culture and race matter. I mean, everyone is the same, and culture isn't important and we should all have the same culture and all be brown in the end anyway. I mean wait no culture is important and must be preserved. Except not white or european culture because that is bad, and that should be torn down at all costs. Because there's really only race, the human race. But every culture needs to stick true to its traditions and roots.

Every time a black person:

>drives a car
>uses a phone of any kind
>uses a computer
>listens to any modern music, even that which was created by black artists
>plays any sport
>plays any game video, board, or otherwise with the possible exception of that shitty game "mancala"
>buys anything
>goes to work
>walks down a paved street
>dwells within a house not made of feces and straw
>takes medicine of any kind
>eats pizza, fried chicken, practically any form of breakfast, practically any form is dessert, or drinks either soda, kool aid or water which is not full of cholera
>puts on a pair of glasses or contact lenses
>wears clothing or their coveted sneakers
>flies on an airplane
>writes anything using a written language and a pen/pencil

he's appropriating white/European culture, since blacks never invented any of those things or the means to doing them.

On a fish trip, he'll be back in a month or so. He said it's salmon season in the fall so he works a lot

*fishing trip

Who the fuck gives a fuck about basketball here?

Where is the archive link nigger