Why did Australians let their government take all their guns away? I thought Australia was supposed to be uncucked?

Why did Australians let their government take all their guns away? I thought Australia was supposed to be uncucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2212.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're cucks. Biggest cucks of the Anglosphere. Even bongs can own guns. Aussies are the biggest pussies on the planet, shouldn't even be considered White.

Bump

Because our lives are comfortable and we are too attached to friends and family.
Say tomorrow every firearm I'm Canada is declared prohibited, are you fighting to keep them or have you also sold all your guns to Mike from Canmore?

>Say tomorrow every firearm I'm Canada is declared prohibited
That would never happen though and people wouldn't accept it to begin with

It's like Aussies have no concept of freedom at all

Bump

C O M M U N I S M

RED STRAYA

They're all bravado, on the inside they're all cucks. The rural American male is the last bastion of white masculinity.

The first time could be an honest mistake, the second time was down right STUPIDITY.

True

Lol Aussies won't even defend their cuckoldry ITT they really are pussies full of hot air

Aussie men are all gay as fuck and cucks. Chinks will rule everything there soon.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2212.html
>Australia - urban population: 89.7% of total population (2017)

>www.cianiggers.gov

Yeah they really are
Not an argument

>Canadians can have pic related but Australians can't
apex jej

See , they behave like the US would if the only places that got to vote were LA, SF, and NY because of how their population is distributed.

Jews

Don't forget to put a helmet on before you jog.
t.Australia

Coming from the nigger with the meme flag
>a-aussies don't have guns they must have their women raped daily by hordes of shitskins
Foreign cunts fuck off, this is an Aussie board

(((Cucked)))

Get shot cuck

Lol we can own guns in the N.T and many people do. What are you on about cunt?

We are just waking up over here you spastic.

It's immoral to make fun of epileptics. It's not their fault.

>MFW I learn Australia is such a cuck nation that it declared war on Emus and lost.
In all honesty though, I forgot how much of a success this really was for the Australian government.

>nigger hides behind a memeflag because whatever backwater he comes from is evidently and vastly inferior to Australia
Don't even need to argue the point further, take off the memeflag then we'll talk

trade you this one, okay?

>kek'd
Poor Aussie cucks... we leafs feel your pain.

Aussies are losers, always have been always will be.

>canada
>degrading anyone

You guys seem to have a weird perception of what goes on here. I'm about to load up my boat for the 5 minute drive to the boat ramp. Neighbour is mowing the lawn. Said g'day and we chatted about how fast the grass is growing. Theres a nice breeze today to I'll leave my windows and doors open when I go. Gonna stop at the servo, say g'day to old John, grab some ice for the esky and grab a choc milk to smash on the way. No plans on having a gun battle today, but if one kicks off I could always do a quick run to my mates farm and grab a shotty or rifle or something. It wouldn't be a military spec incel vengance machine or anything, but getting a weapon is no real biggy. Its maximum comfy here boys. Go out and enjoy the day. I'll try hook a couple of mackrel for ya.

Don't forget to buy fresh wiper blades to keep the drop bears off the windshield.

Silly burger. You put cable ties on the roof racks to keep away drop bears.

the day after the vegas shooting, one of my cuck nu-male professors was talking about how the australians willingly allowed their liberties to be revoked by voting to have the government take away their guns. as if it was something to admire and look up to. fuck those cunts.

to appease the EMU