If you legitimately think that the Egyptians were blond haired blue eyes Aryans you are no better than the "we wuz...

If you legitimately think that the Egyptians were blond haired blue eyes Aryans you are no better than the "we wuz kangz" crowd

Dey wuz sandnigger n' shieeet

they weren't niggers too
dark skin =/= negroed race
also the slave trade never reached eastern or northern africa
why american niggers claim to be kangs and shieet

That's an Italian nose

The (((nose))) knows.

why did enslave my pipo?

Wait people believe this?

Looks like someone from the south eastern europe or south spain. Also, how do you know that is Rasmes II? Egypt hides just about everything regarding the pyramids, the sphynx and the mummies they have found.

They weren't Blonde Blue eyes you fucking dumbass. The proposition is that they weren't black african but more middle eastern Caucasian.

Your right, the real Ramses is likely being hidden because if they revealed the truth it would show a black kang, right? LOL. Sorry Jamarquavius, egypitans weren't black. They weren't white either.

The ancient Egyptians were one of many Mediterranean ethnic groups, the majority of which no longer exist as distinct ethnic entities.

that mummy looks smug as fucc

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair

Everyone at this point should know that Egyptians were hamites. Their descendants are either a mixture of Turkic/Mongoloid blood or Negroid blood.

Based on the genetic samples tested and derived from mummies, the Ancient Egyptians were similar in genetics and looks to present day Coptic Christians of Egypt. The Copts are entirely Caucasoid and many have green eyes.

The Egyptian muslim population has negroid blood, which is not present among the Christians.

A brit praising niggers, what a day.
C O U N T E R - C O L O N I Z E D

Ancient Egyptians are represented by the Coptic Christians, but not the muslims.

Nice cartoon, but...

North Africa wasn't black.

being a copt myself i can tell you that's wrong
ancient egypt was very similar to arabia in dna
also most of the copts converted to islam anyways so you have
copts+arabs
copts+arabs+turks+greeks
it's just a mixed race at this point and the copts live in the south we have no "green eyes copts only" because that comes from asia minor not ancient egypt
muslims and copts in here are very similar in fact if i show you a pic of 10 egyptians 5 of them are copts you will guess wrong who is a copt 7:3

19th dynasty
low energy bait

Who gives a fuck about the egyptians?

Thinking there was any such thing as "the" Egyptians. Who and what they were changed overtime, and was never monolithic, ethnically.

How can I be wrong if we actually have the genetic samples tested from several actual mummmies? Those genetic samples show that Ancient Egyptians are genetically closest to Coptic Christians.

The Muslims of Egypt were also tested and they show considerable Black African admixture.

Also, I know very well what the Copts look like. They do look different to the muslims. Even historians have noted the same and today we have genetic proof of it.

I think you're a muslim. Only a muslim follower of pedo mohammed would deny the facts.