When will Sup Forums admit that mexicans are the superior race and we will dominate america soon? La razA is the future

when will Sup Forums admit that mexicans are the superior race and we will dominate america soon? La razA is the future

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Compare Mexico to the US
Nope. Sorry.

Remember that one time when we went to war and we totally annihilated you and we could have taken the entire continent and genocide your people but we didn't because it wasn't worth the effort so we just took Texas and the entire Southwest and now you're still butthurt and think you'll win another war even though we have weapons that made our weapons from the last war look like toys?
Because we remember.

I had rats dominate my basement once.

Does that mean rats are superior?

Mexicants

>fedora

kek. short brown stocky muthufukas.

we'd rather have white immigrants from south america. send some argentinians or something taco eating bitch.

>le argentina is white meme
try again burger

Look at this totally unbiased (((Wikipedia))) article lmfao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza
Why are mongrel spics so retarded?

How about you dipshits learn how to shingle a roof that doesn't leak before setting your sights on global domination, hmmm?

Stupid brown monkeys.

>when will Sup Forums admit that mexicans are the superior race and we will dominate america soon? La razA is the future
If Mexicans are superior why is Mexico such a shithole and why are Latinos so shitty?

Why are you typing an "inferior" language and using an inferior race's inventions?

Just stay out of europe, don't even go on vacation

When you get off welfare

Spbp

>when will Sup Forums admit that mexicans are the superior race and we will dominate america soon?

They can't even make Mexico work. It's a failed narco-state they have to run from to get jibs.

burger education

You idiots can’t even run mexico properly.

this picture reminds me of that one highschool year I spent in LA

boy they really ruined that place

>can't run a proper country
>says they'll 'dominate' the worlds most powerful nation

People literally voted for a reality tv star because he was the only one to properly promise to deport you shits out the fucking nation. People here will not take your shit and shit culture, and you have neither the ability nor the substance to maintain the nation nor make it succeed.

Your dropping of the living standards and increase of the crime rates is enough to warn the sensible ones, but you failing to maintain a state and letting it rot away into another Mexican shithole will wake up even the assimilated latinos to the threat you propose.

Go be spics somewhere else, you not owning California was the best thing to happen to the state and your taking it back would be the worst, and you know it.

Browns have, on average, an IQ in the low 80s.

its ok to be mad, i would be mad too if some superior race came to my country and started dominating it silently from the inside haha

i feel like they get tattoos first and then name their kid after what ever they got tattooed.

I left that place and headed to the south a long time ago. The spics and the spic enablers have fucking ruined that place. Along with a host of other shit.

Some whites do this too. Really, if you think about it, it's just a reflection of their lack of a broad vocab, whether it's a self-inflicted flaw or not. Years back, blacks tended to name their children either Christian names from the bible, quasi-Egyptian names or quasi-French-English names. As their vocab has devolved over the years on average like most people, their naming becomes more blunt and obtuse and less nuanced.

Imagine a planet of ALL blacks. Gross.

Imagine a planet of ALL hispanics. Ew.

Imagine a planet of ALL arabs. Eghk.

Imagine a planet of ALL jews. *barf*.

Imagine a planet of ALL nordic aryans. Nice!

Imagine a planet of ALL northeast asians. Sure!

>tfw when I'm a border patrol agent
>get paid to crush dreams and deport wetbacks
>have wetbacks beg to stay and just want to work
>laugh and ship them back to their 3rd world shithole

Being ruled by the French again is your future.