instagram.com/p/Baw-kHQgVl2/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924022268929433600
He has somebody "very specific in mind" and thinks we will be very impressed

>inb4 its Ron Paul

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_H._Powell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JEB!

wow. did this guy really say this? like... how are you supposed to take someone seriously after having said something like this?

guaranteed to be a shitty neocon, and all the trump cultists here will try to spin it as something good

Just wait. The cards are falling into place.

Fed chief is an apolitical position, dumbass.

>bashing trumps choice before it is even announced

some bump

Am I the only one that unironically wants Yellen to continue?

Trump already said he's a "low interest rate kind of guy" so it won't be anyone willing to change much.

GARY Cohn

We lose again

If singles it will be a kike

redpill me on gary cohn pls

Yellen confirmed, mark my words.
Currently shitposting from the Bank of Italy offices.

>888
guess its settled

Peter Schiff

i really have to learn about important burger personalities

Yup!

You guys know its going to be another kike right?

>Making Ron Paul the head of the Federal Reserve
Isn't this like giving the keys to the Death Star to Obi-wan Kenobi?

It probably won't be. On his yt channel he already called out trump's picks as "more of the same" in terms of shitty bankers. But who knows.

Least don's twitter seems pretty gouda.

99.9% he will continue with kike Yellen.

Screencap this.

MMMMM, YESSSSSSS GOYIM! That's the right story :D

sounds like a fun thing though

Oh shut up, he's trying to make the american economy boom. Make some money and stock up.

Pretty much this.
>b-but it's 12D chess! Don't question the man!

/ptg/ is cancer.

>buy at the high
No thanks.

cant you basically bet that the stocks will fall in the future instead of just buying them? would be more reasonable to do that in a high

some bump

Better not be a jew

odds are 1:1 that it will be some jew

First goy in decades, Jews will no longer control the FED. If it's Ron Paul I'm going to shit myself, that'd be amazing.

have some faith

If it's him we WIN

guaranteed to be another kike

Please be Ron Paul.

Oh shit,is it habbening??????
debt based currency BTFO

You are retarded

its not but please keep posting with that faggot flag of yours.

if you're planning to neuter the Fed's power then the right move might be to re-up Yellen to get them off guard while you undermine their entire system.

Ron Paul criticizes Trump often. He has no chance of nomination given how Trump only appoints sycophants.

one can dream

Pls no jew.

fucking anti semite

what did the huffington post journalist mean by her [quickly deleted] twitter poll

>(((feinberg)))
she probably realized shortly after she posted that she is a jew as well and she cant rat out on her own people.
even the jews are waking up to jewish tricks

I thought the rumor was trump was finally going to put a gentile in charge of the fed?

would be great tho, he is on the austrian economics boat imagine the shenanigans that would ensue with an austrian economist on a neoliberal institution

The only correct answer is Ron Paul. Any other appointee is a failure on Trump's part.

bump

Fellow American posters, can you please stop being retarded and learn how your own system works? Only a member of the Board of Governors can be promoted to the Chair so that excludes pretty much any meme guy you listed ITT. This one is the most likely candidate since he's Republican en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_H._Powell

If it's Ron Paul I will personally hack the voting machines to make sure he wins the next election.

FAGGOT. THE JEWS HAVE THE FED.

NOBODY "APPOINTS" THE FED CHAIR. THE PRESIDENT IS PRESENTED WITH A LIST OF 3 (((CANDIDATES))), AND PRETENDS TO BE THE BOSS.

THE JEWS OWN YOU.

id bet 100 sheckles itll be a member of the jewish tribe

Julian Assange would be my pick.

But then you will have to hear americans pronounce H