ABANDON YOUR RACISM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

christ's intention for the human race was to come together

"For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well."

All people no matter what color were carefully crafted by god himself, making false divisions based on skin color is stupid and heretical.

christianity and racism are diametrically opposed. Repent now and turn from your ways before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River
m.topix.com/forum/city/new-roads-la/TT6VMVT84JTI8Q3IE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((Jesus christ)))

Thank you for showing ChristCucks the true way forward.

>collapse and let everyone die
>not complaining about Rhodesia and other countless examples

Yeah idk, I'm not religious but if there is a heaven I want to make sure I get in.

Oh look another leftypol thread divide and conquer thread.

yes he's a jew. so what? All the old testament saints were, by disrespecting them you disrespect europe and america who owe everything to judeo-christian heritage.

*Abandon your Christcuckery before it's too late

FUCKING BASED

If only you knew, who was truly the son of Adam.
The Wuhoosh shall never know.

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit of other christians, and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether, and right wing concerns ARE wordly concerns

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):
- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he isn't kidding, or meaning the opposite, but setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical
While christian churches seem to be very well of this (including orthodox leader Patriarch Bartholomew), Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"
Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.
Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christian Morality attacks the foundations of the monarchy and capitalism, thus its spirituality is left-wing

Jesus saying that for the rich, powerful, strong (i.e. a monarch) it is almost impossible to go to Heaven, while the poor will inherit the Earth, you have a recipe for spiritual marxism that will become the real deal as soon as the Church losses its ability to prevent people from reading the Gospel directly
Under Christianity, a hobo is holier than the king, a beggar is holier than an entrepreneur, that contradiction can't last, and it didn't last

It is not an accident Europeans were the first people to violently remove their monarchs to replace them with utopian ideologies
it is not an accident either that every christian church outright rejects whatever version of "true Christianity" you may claim to be the truth.

The people devoted to the cult, working for it 24 / 7, spending their entire lives on it think that your interpretation makes no sense

They think that when Jesus and Paul said something they actually meant it, the people joining religious missions because the Gospel inspired them, the people that go to Africa and adopt babies, the people that actually wanna follow the lives of the early Christians like John Chrysostom (which you constantly claim is a "true Christian" because he didn't like jews, while ignoring everything else he ever said) and live a life of self-denial and poverty to feed others, people like Mother Teresa that lived surrounded by filth and excrement in India...
But you don't. You wanna pretend to be a christian while living a life of a roman
Jesus himself said that if you wanna be like a roman and love your friends and hate your enemies, then pretend to follow him, you are a hypocrite
What kind of argument can you even make to actual devoted christians that go on missions to Congo and India and even DIE for it, to tell them that their version of Christianity is corrupted and damaged by jews?

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

Yep, the Bible exists as a morality guide to create a great society like the West. If you're racist, you're immoral according to Christ. If you don't like that, you don't believe in Christ and are fucked. Both in the case of Christ existing and in the case of no Gods, being immoral WILL fuck you.

t. armchair Theologian

BASED ORTHODOXY! FUCKING BASED!

How do I join this amazing club for white genocide?

>daughter of a protestant pastor

t. burger in eternal denial

You did it wrong. With different intentions than just simply coexisting in peace. Fuck you.

>Let me tell you about your religion

sage

is there some problem with interracial relationships?

god brought illness upon aaron and miriam for criticizing Moses' ethiopian (black) wife. This should be a sign for you - the god of the universe wants racemixing

pastor anderson is blessed

we treat animals less than humans, why not subhumans less than humans?

i don't know what your religion is, i'm telling you about what christ and the bible say.

If you want to be a heretic you can be a heretic

>I know better than all the churches in the world, the literal Pope and the vast majority of Christians world wide
t. deluded Sup Forumsanon

this is bs, i was never a foreigner in egypt
god btfo

THAS RITE!

Basically no Christians believed this until the 1970's after globalists spent billions of dollars indoctrinating white Christians into "anti racism".

"Pearls to swine" come to mind when seeing OP's faggotry. We can find anything we want in the Bible, I say, we cherry pick the versus that benefit the White Races on the planet. You can be a Christian without selling out one's race.

During the Council of Nicaea, crypto Jews inserted their propaganda into the Bible in order to carry out their revenge against the Romans, and all European inheritors of Roman culture.

The Jews never forgave Rome/Europeans for destroying their temple. It pisses me off there are so many brainwashed white Christians unaware of this fact. It compounds the problem with the Marxist, atheist, open border faggots.

How do jews benefit from losing the main supports of Israel and the main source of volunteer for african charity projects?

>Notice how it does not mention negroes
This is because they did not see niggers as people

Our modern decadence is the logical conclusion to Western civilization. I pray Kalki will destroy the west within my lifetime.

>crypto Jews inserted their propaganda into the Bible in order to carry out their revenge against the Romans
Literally all the prophets, Jesus and Paul are Jews

>What did Americhrist mean by this?

I agree about one thing with you though: Christcuckery truly destroyed Rome.

Bad fucking Goy!! I'm gonna have to save this post because these questions are the best Antisemitic thought provocations I've read in a long time.

OY VEY!!

Too bad that the majority of Christians live in Africa today, Moortugal

>pic related is a Megachurch in Africa
And I for one know that all the Christcucks will lobby as hard as can be to get their brothers in Christ into Europe. - Which they already do anyway.

*only in Western countries

Nice try, Shlomo

If you want to interpret the bible like that it's up to you just saying you're wrong and literally no christian followed your cucked interpretation up until very recently as the American poster pointed out above me.

Nice appeal to authority but that's not how it works.

Ever see the movie Zulu?
That Christcuck Swedish priest isn't fiction. That type of shit has been going on since 1492. Cheistianity is inherently a world rejecting individualist and universalist religion. Any dicergence from this fact is heresy.

Well Christians managed to keep them out for almost 2,000 years I don't see why we can't do the same. A lot of what you guys attack as Christianity is literally the CIA infiltrating churches and making them pro mass migration.

>CIA bad
>Christianity good

Cool proof, Alberto

>If you want to interpret the bible like that
it's not a matter of interpretation. The words are clear, the intent is clear. You have nothing that you can bring up, which is why you aren't.

>no christian followed your cucked interpretation up until very recently
yes, also christian europe colonized all over the world - looting, raping. Was that christian behaviour? Of course not. People are now returning to the hebrew roots of christianity

you realize the zionists push racism don't you?
They want you first of all to think the Jews are screwing you, when it's Zionists, not Jews that are the problem.
Second, they want to make sure all the races are fighting each other not spotting Zionist infiltrators.
You're a useful idiot.

Bingo. Here is an awesome verse from the Bible I'd like to remind cuckold white "Christians" about:

Daniel 2:43 ESV / 66 helpful votes
As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Leviticus 19:19 ESV / 15 helpful votes
“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

So when the bible says all are brothers and sisters under Christ it actually means only white people are brothers and sisters under Christ?

I didn't start the race war...

Thanks for your input Alex Jones

Ever heard of the Battle of Blood River? Ever heard of America and Australia? Those are places where white Christians genocided and eradicated entire continents of idol worshiping heathens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River

This is hate and not christianity

Alex Jones is a Free Mason you retard.
Shabbos Goy for the Zionists.

Yes we're all equal in the kingdom of Heaven and Jesus' salvation but this doesn't translate to let Jamal fuck your wife or Muslims drive a truck over your children, sorry.

Those both apply only to Jews. Christ came to fulfill the covenent and made all who follow him into honorary Jews. Therefore, race mixing is fine if Christians do it. Better start stretching your daughter for her godly nigger husband.

neither of those things has anything to do with race. It's talking about CATTLE breeding, not sons of god.

Take your lies outa here

And in doing so completely going against the wishes of Christ. If your sand ettin is real he'll have them burning in hell for their toxic masculinity.

People still fall for the kike on a stick religion?

Thanks for finding a passage in a book you don't believe in, and quoting it totally out of context. I'll change my views now based on your stunning exposition of scripture.

I found the Kike, or Shabos Goy. Original Christianity was vehemently against race mixing, was VERY Nationalistic, Pro-Monarchy. Your version of Christianity is ZOG fuckery from the last few centuries, especially the 20th Century.

Let me remind you of some verses in the Bible that explicitly command us NOT to race mix, you fucking cuckold, so-called "Christian":

Daniel 2:43 ESV / 66 helpful votes
As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Nehemiah 13:23-27 ESV / 27 helpful votes
In those days also I saw the Jews who had married women of Ashdod, Ammon, and Moab. And half of their children spoke the language of Ashdod, and they could not speak the language of Judah, but only the language of each people. And I confronted them and cursed them and beat some of them and pulled out their hair. And I made them take oath in the name of God, saying, “You shall not give your daughters to their sons, or take their daughters for your sons or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin on account of such women? Among the many nations there was no king like him, and he was beloved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel. Nevertheless, foreign women made even him to sin. Shall we then listen to you and do all this great evil and act treacherously against our God by marrying foreign women?”

> le modern christianity is corrupted and out of context meme

Question for Sup Forums "christians" claiming that the Pope is the anti-Christ and that modern christians are the opposite of early christians

How would you prove that interpretation of "do not resist evil" by Pope or any mainstream christian leader is twisted, corrupted and out of context?

The context of the story is how christians should behave the opposite of gentiles, who love their friends and families, and hate their enemies

The larger context is a Gospel where all the main figures mentioned allowed their enemies to kill them without slaying them back: Jesus, Peter, Paul

What is true context of the paragraph?
How do you turn "Do not resist evil" into "FUCK OFF MUSLIMS!"?
YOU are the Anti-Christ, Christian of Sup Forums. You deny the words of Jesus because you don't wanna give up your earthly interests.
You "christian" people of Sup Forums/ seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn
Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven

cuck reeeeeeeeeee

>kill some scrawny yid
>glue him to some popsicle sticks you took from the local arts and crafts shop
>call it a God
It's actually hilarious if you think about it.

>Denying the obvious reinforcement of divine hierarchy in the bible.

Is the modern west more or less Christian than it used to be? The answer is less.
so why is it that when Christianity was abandoned people became less "racist" and began advocating for Babel?

cont... thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

>accepting non Christians
Muslims dont believe in Jesus

>Ignores the fact it was translated 100s of years ago when languages then were very different than now
>Ignores the fact things can and probably are lost in translation in the first place

If you read the bible word for word literally as it is written you are just proving me correct.

> quoting the Old Testament

The West is dying because of pathological altruism, and i quote Paul himself in his interpretation (insofar whenever Jesus said this you always say "Jesus means the opposite"):

> 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
> 17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
> if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e] 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Your Old Testament morality has nothing to do with the Jesus and Paul that you claim to follow, and no church father ever pretended otherwise

You are a larper that does not give a fuck about what Paul actually said, and needs to pretend that Mosaic Law applies to him
Yet I am quite sure you work in Saturday and eat pork, lol

If you wanna be a jew, and then go on and convert to Judaism, and stop pretending that Christian Churches want anything to do with you

> (((christ's))) intention for the human race was to come together

I'm not falling for your trickery, jew

Early Christianity was about rejecting your folk identity down to your family itself, becoming an isolated individual, and adopting a band of jews as your surrogate family. Christianity is not nationalistic or pro-monarchy, it's stance is apolitical and to be antithetical to politics. It glorifies being oppressed for reward in the afterlife.

>commie flag posts commie stuff
Who knew

m.topix.com/forum/city/new-roads-la/TT6VMVT84JTI8Q3IE

Fuck off shill only Europeans & descendants of Europeans have sentience all the blacks and Asians and the like are mindless drones made to punish mankind for falling in the garden of eden

Kek

They absolutely do, Amerilard en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

Actually the second highest prophet after Mohammed himself afaik

So the people who literally based their entire civilization and morality on Christianity weren't real Christians? By your standard nobody was Christian until the seventies when people began advocating for race mixing in the churches. No Christians had ever done that before the seventies.

We know your a shill but come on you can do better than that.

Defend this shit, christKEKS

>all the churches in the world, the literal Pope and the vast majority of Christians world wide
>appeal to authority
Uh...how about YES?

if Hitler had a grave he would be spinning it at the state of his German empire lol. Soon to be Muslim empire

>muh leftypol

nah, I am racist as fuck. I prefer european religion that is pagan, not (((desert ones)))

(((New Testament)))
Destroy your Race Goy, all that matters is all of us being "Christian"

You're a faggot. What is good for the Jews is not good for the Goyyim, huh Faggot?

Israel, ethno state for the Jews, WHITE Countries for EVERYBODY.

Hur Dur, the verses in the Bible that command us NOT to mix seeds, aka RACE MIX, are null and void because it is in the Old Testament; Look at me, I'm such as 'real' Christian.

You're a little bitch, is what you are. Real Christians, Yazzidi Christians, are being slaughtered by Muslims in the Middle East, and you want to let those fucking sand niggers into our Western Nations? GTFO!!

It's really funny. You have this nonsense even in the alt-right core. Andrew Anglin, Greg Johnson and counter currents for example. "Based white Christianity!"

>fw the alt-right is controlled opposition

>>Ignores the fact it was translated 100s of years ago when languages then were very different than now
No they weren't. You can go back directly to the original hebrew and greek and they say the exact same thing.

>Ignores the fact things can and probably are lost in translation in the first place

the word predated humanity:
" In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."

Gods word is preserved in its correct form always:
"6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."

stop trying to lie

THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO Sup Forums CHRISTIANS

year -100: Rome conquests the Mediterranean coast, including Judea
year 0: Jesus is born
year 100: Rome has smashed two jewish rebellions. well, Sup Forums christians told us that Jews totally love pagans tho, so may be jews wanted to be smashed. Rome extends all the way to Persia.

year 200: Rome has overextended, and faces a crisis
year 300: Rome converts to Christianity. according to Sup Forums christians, Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION, so it will surely save Rome from the crisis!
year 400: Oops, it didn't. Well, Rome deserved to fall anyways. Romans were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted

year 500: Christianity is a religion of earthly power and cultural survival so it will at least keep the Mediterranean in control of christian kingdoms
year 600: Oops, North Africa is lost to Islam. Well, north africans deserved it, they were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION that is the only reason why Roman Culture was preserved.
year 700: Oops, it has lost its Holy Lands. Well, Palestianian Christians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION. Now it will REALLY contain Islam. Oh, Spaniards were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS either btw. Everyone knows Christianity is the only way to protect yourself from islam.

year 800: Charlemagne has decided that Jews should be the only bankers of his Empire, and the Church starts a series of edicts to protect them in case they need to move to a different christian kingdom when the farmers get angry. Jews totally hate Christianity tho, this is another shoah!!
year 900: Sicilians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival. Now it will REALLY contain Islam.
year 1000: Did I tell you that it was Christianity that made Europe conquer the World because it is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION? The real problem is that there have not been any real christians up to this point.

year 1100: Now that the Crusaders have started, you will truly see how Christianity made Europe strong.
year 1200: Okay, Saladin recaptured Jerusalem, but the Crusaders were not REAL CHRISTIANS, that is why God abandoned them.
year 1300: Byzantines were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they didn't pay their debts so it is OK to sack them. Please remember Christianity is the religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival of Europe

year 1400: Greeks were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity made Europe, it gave Europe the ability to defeat other people and create empires, so it is obvious that Greeks were not real Christians
year 1500: Europeans are starting to rediscover pagan art... look at that Venus of Boticelli!! The works of pagan philosophers are printed and read among intellectual circles. UUUGH... now this is horrible... Christianity IS the religion of earthly power that has saved Europe for the last 1000 years and allowed it to take over the world! This rediscovery of the pagan past can only mean that Europe will fall to Islam!! Wait... what?? An Age of Discoveries??? Spain expelled Islam and discovered a whole new continent. Well... we have found REAL CHRISTIANS AT LAST!!!

year 1600: Hhhmm... Europeans are now killing each other over disagreements about what Jesus said in his rants... well, everyone knows that Christianity is what saved Europe and made it united, so this is impossible. [insert Catholics or Protestants] are NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, and are to blame for Islam taking over the Balkans.
year 1700: BTW all these Enlightenment philosophers with strange religiois ideas that are discovering a lot of stuff and making inventions are REAL CHRISTIANS.
year 1800: WTF!! FRENCH REVOLUTION!! SECULARISM!!!!!!! Europe is finished!!!! By the next century it will be conquered completely!!!

year 1900: Huh... European Empires have just conquered the entirity of Africa and Asia (minus China and Japan) plus Australia in one century, Darwin has published a theory about the origin of the species that contradicts the Bible, the political power of the Churches has been decimated by the rise of Nationalism and the Pope himself has declared himself a political prisioner in Vatican City... AT LAST!! A TRULY CHRISTIAN AGE!!! Christianity is what made Europe GREAT!!! See now?
year 2000: The Jews that Charlemagne provided with vast economical power have completely hijacked our civilization. DAMN IT!!! It would have never happened if you had adopted REAL CHRISTIANITY!!!!
year 2100: Europeans were not REAL CHRISTIANS so it is okay that they got replaced by BASED AFRICANS

You mean the Hitler who despised Christcuckery and wished that the muslims had won at the battle of Tours so the Germanics wouldn't have been cucked to death by Rabbi Jesus?

Because of cyclical history. Have you read Spengler?
When a civilization becomes rich and turns its attention away from war (and usually to economic prospects) it becomes decadent. Christianity was concieved in a decadent society. The Germanic kings with their warrior ethos that you incorrectly glorify as Christian were actually unchristian. The masculine fighting spirit is Aryan through and through. In our day Liberalism has taken the place Christianity did in Roman times.

Who's a bigger cuckold? Shit skin sucking Christjews or Communcucks?

>can't explain Christian Europe that conquered the whole of the world later on
>ignores all of Rome's social and economic issues
>can't explain what about Christianity might'v actually caused the fall

I-I-It wasn't r-real Christianity!

>(((Table Talks)))

You guys have such a lack of historical knowledge it's hilarious. Christianity has only embraced universalism and race mixing for the last 40 years, it never existed prior to that.