/ptg/ President Trump General - Strength And Honor Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis visits DMZ, gives death look 10/27/17
youtu.be/hb21A_zeT7M
>Bibi gets on his knees and opens wide 10/27/17
youtu.be/3a5fnm0CgHE
>BUILD THAT WALL pt6 10/26/17
youtu.be/VJLIfcaS70U
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania on Opioid Natl State of Emergency 10/26/17
youtu.be/X8LTyWI3A2o
>VP Pence in Denver CO Tax Event 10/26/17
youtu.be/ly07DN3Dsio
>2nd Lady @VA for healing arts 10/26/17
youtu.be/A3oB3xzMRDk
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives @SoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/h_W4qpgB6c8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis on NoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/DYHVbcQhhIw
>AG Sessions @Heritage Foundation 10/26/17
youtu.be/PgnL_9RMz8E
>StateDep Reception for bid to Host 2023 World's Fair (Heather, DepSec Sullivan) 10/26/17
youtu.be/5qrNTSxrxHA
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather, DAS Busby, DepSec Walsh) 10/26/17
youtu.be/puDOQPffdZE
>USDA - Story of America's Private Lands Conservation 10/26/17
youtu.be/7kyQIXAjnQI
>Pres Trump on Dobbs 10/25/17
youtu.be/snjxElUrrE8
>Pres Trump gets briefed @Dallas TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/huT9ChUsJtc
>Pres Trump statement before leaving for Dallas 10/25/17
youtu.be/NN91EFZ59Lk
>Capt Rose inducted into Hall of Heroes 10/25/17
youtu.be/-kUjr3iIOc4
>VP Pence @IDC Dinner in DC 10/25/17
youtu.be/2ad_65F3gTw

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/10/27/news/economy/us-mexico-trade-dolphin-safe-tuna/index.html
latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-us-security-20171026-story.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/trumps-border-wall-prototypes-officially-unveiled-but-will-work.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveys_of_scientists'_views_on_climate_change
govexec.com/defense/2017/10/cuba-says-cicadas-are-behind-sonic-attacks-injured-us-diplomats-havana/142102/
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=YVmMo9gd38A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

What kind of rice does Trump eat?

Exercise. Eat healthy. Go to bed and get 8 hours of sleep. Be a good person. Uphold values of western society. Don’t be a degenerate. Make White Babies.

This is NOT OK.

Gorka putting Little (((Benjamin))) in his place

The best, let me tell you.

t.pic related

Only urban and metropolitan retards voted for Hillary.

Country people voted for Trump.

Post 4

Really really weird place, yeah. The NK and SK forces playing stuff at eachother, the half-abandoned train station going through to NK, the fake villages and one of the world's tallest and biggest flags on the NK side.

Only the best that is made in America

Took him long enough

replace all of the anime in there with Boku no Hero Acadamia as it manages to tick off all of those cliches AND be worse of a series.

> there are people in this thread right now that said Sessions wouldn’t go after big Pharma

APOLOGIZE!

mexico BTFO

>Mexico loses tuna trade battle to Trump administration
money.cnn.com/2017/10/27/news/economy/us-mexico-trade-dolphin-safe-tuna/index.html

>The United States and Mexico are teaming up in a new effort to stem the flow of immigrants

>Trump's border wall prototypes officially unveiled
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/trumps-border-wall-prototypes-officially-unveiled-but-will-work.html

Ben needs to be ovened.

qt little onigiri

Get fucked

what did they mean by this?

Top kek

Do you think the SKs even really want NK back at this point?
It seems like only old hardliners would really care anymore
Fuck I just want the regime gone it was funny for awhile but Un killed all that

Lel

Shadman - see yourself out.jpg

>Smug Pepe in icons
It’s the little things that count.

The latest evidence of against Swamp comes to us from New York City where a Mayor Bill de Blasio donor-turned-felon testified in extraordinary detail yesterday that he and his businessman pals wrote the book on city corruption — buying off the Mayor’s Office and the Police Department using brazen pay-to-play tactics. As the New York Post details today, 34-year-old Jona Rechnitz went into staggering detail in his testimony about political favors he received from City Hall for a small $100,000 donation.

>“We’re going to become significant contributors, but we want access,” Jona Rechnitz, 34, testified telling de Blasio fundraiser Ross Offinger after Hizzoner clinched the Democratic nod for mayor in 2013.

De Blasio soon paid Rechnitz a visit in his office, the disgraced businessman told jurors in Manhattan federal court. De Blasio — who last year called his relationship with Rechnitz “not a particularly close’’ one — handed the wheeler-dealer his private cellphone number and email address, the witness said.

>The pair then began chatting “at least” once a week about “different issues in the city” — as Rechnitz funneled about $160,000 to de Blasio’s campaign and pet political projects, said the government witness.

In 2014, Rechnitz donated another $102,300 toward a failed effort led by de Blasio to help Democrats wrest control of the state Senate.

Rechnitz said some of the dough was from straw donors, which is illegal.

>“A couple of people in my office, I had them write checks, because I wasn’t allowed to give more than $4,950. And I reimbursed them for those donations,’’ Rechnitz said.

Rechnitz said he promised Offinger to hit target donations — and the fundraiser would stop by his office to check on the fundraising.

>“I had a lot of pressure from him to bring that amount in,” Rechnitz said of the pledged amount.

Just makes it easier to nuke every major city center in the country. We already have ghost towns to relocate the rest of the population to.

Jokes on you homo.
I only watch funimation English versions.
Only faggots read their tv shows.

but what did they also mean by this?

Rechnitz appeared as the star witness in the bribery trial of former city corrections union chief Norman Seabrook. He is accused of bribing Seabrook to get him to invest $20 million in union pension money in a pal’s ailing hedge fund. But testimony quickly veered toward de Blasio, as Rechnitz was questioned about his ties to the administration.

Read in Gorka's voice.

>On both sides
>No evidence of collusion on Trump's side, just an increasingly revealed to be corrupt investigation
>Mountains of evidence for collusion on Hillary's side

Typical neocon Jew. He lies and distorts because he cannot face the fact that Trump has taken over his beloved neoconservative party.

>YFW Trump snaps the turkey's neck when he's presented with it

Popcorn rice. Seriously anons, try it.

>Pic related.

What does /ptg/ think of Tay Tay's new music video?

youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE

I will just leave this here.
Giant studies on views of scientists on climate change.

Note how there is in fact a consensus on man made global warming. It's real DEAL WITH IT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveys_of_scientists'_views_on_climate_change

Trump's new fedguy will be jewish

CALIFORNIA YES!!!

Is anyone at all surprised that a commie fuck like DeBlasio is corrupt?

really causes one to contemplate

>Why are all conservative loud mouths Irish?
haha
I guess this is fair game now

And why is that bad

>Former
Weinstein literally donated to Hillary in the election a year ago. He's not a "former" donor. He's a current one.

Call me when he takes on Bayer and Monsanto.

>Trusting an epididymolygyst's opinion on climate change

Do they not have it under control yet? Was washing the streets with bleach not enough?

>Ride the coat tails then backstab
Wow, what a (((characteristically thing))) to do.

NYC businessman claims Mayor Blasio told him to “call if there’s anything I need” in return for contributions.

>Rechnitz, convicted for paying for political favors from the city, told a Manhattan courtroom Thursday that he had special access to De Blasio.

>Rechnitz says he promised Blasio fundraiser Ross Offinger that “we’re gong to become significant contributors, but we want access.” That access came in the form of having de Blasio’s private cell phone number, which Rechnitz says he used weekly to talk with the mayor about “different issues in the city.” Thereafter the money started to flow to de Blasio — somewhere between $50,000 to $100,000, the Post reports.

>“I e-mailed him on his personal e-mail. We would chat. I’d go to events of his. He invited me to events and put me in very good-seated areas. He took my calls. I mean, we were friends,” Rechnitz testified.

>De Blasio has never acknowledged having Rechnitz as a close confidant, dismissing their relationship as “not a particularly close one,” though the convicted tycoon claims de Blasio told him “to call if there’s anything I need, always be in touch, and he really appreciated my support and friendship.”

Rechnitz says he made it clear that he would be there with the cash as long as the city delivered with favors. “I always gave money, as long as I was seeing him produce results,” he testified, referring to his liaisons with Offinger. “Whenever we would call him for access or for a favor, we were getting the response that we expected and the results we were expecting.”

No issue was too small to raise in conversation, according to Rechnitz, who said he once called for help with alleviating a hefty bill for municipal water services.

>In categorically denying pay for play, Phillips said, “The administration has never and will never make government decisions based on campaign contributions.”

>monsanto is bad
t. conspiratard

Good cajun rice.

no. i'm pretty sure he'll win re-election even though no one likes him. b-but his opponents voted for trump, unacceptable!

Because Sessions needs to be ordered to do it, when he should know the obvious action to take.

/fit/ vs /ck/ up next

>Trusting an orange businessman's opinion on climate change

>Do you think the SKs even really want NK back at this point?
Koreans want a unified Korea, yes, but people in SK don't much like NK people in general because they don't know so much and they know how backward the whole place is. Koreans north and south are very bitter about having a divided nation and make claims that they own the whole peninsula but your average SK person is light years ahead of NK, being one of the most developed and educated places on earth.

NK is too close to China and SK to nuke, obviously. Also they have Chinese protections. Also the fake villages aren't suitable for people to live in, most are hallow buildings.

Did you say oni?

Terrible. Complete garbage.

what does it say guys?

cool, I knew I was forgetting something
What did I miss so far?

90% of people can't agree on much, these consensus stats are cooked and everyone with half a brain knows that now. AGM is the biggest fucking scam there is, Kys it will help yer enviranmint

How do you breed a face this punchable?

Most transparent administration?

son of a bitch, i forgot about that
are we still in?

Just watched /p/ vs /o/ good match lots of back and forths

yea we made it.

oh shit, play scratch n match pg 75.

I heard there is a Russian user that comes on that may be able to listen audio is kinda crappy tho so may be too hard a job all depends on autism level

Cool, anything going on on sunday? I got shit to do, will most likely miss everything

>conspiracy is supported to be a bad word on /pol
Hello new friends lurk awhile

I wouldn't call Ben a neocon. Although he has a silly thing for Bush being "nice."

No idea, user. I really have no idea...

When they go low, we go high.

FUCKING LMFAO

THE STATE OF NY

That is still his plan, fatten up the super rich, then tax them into Oblivion

She's gorgeous

He's a jewcon like mark levin

"Silly libertariangoy, don't you want to die for israel?"

*Sings a 10 minute song about trump bombing isis*

Yes it is all a big conspiracy. Now grab your AR 15 and hide in the basement m8. The lizard people are coming

Does NY have a shot of ever electing another Republican mayor again? Has it changed that much since the 90s?

>tfw never heard a swift song
Feels good.

>govexec.com/defense/2017/10/cuba-says-cicadas-are-behind-sonic-attacks-injured-us-diplomats-havana/142102/
The counter for american diplomats.

Thats such insulting bullshit

Wasnt The ‘this is my fight song’ by Swift?

The happiest day... Remember when you opened Sup Forums and could just play this all day?

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

we'll find out in two weeks

desu, missing out faggot

No.
Its that other ugly chick.

>Win reelection
Even Bloomberg had to forego reelection for his corruption, and this is even more blatant shit. Especially since it involves campaign finance.

>cicadas
are commies so dumb they think people will believe this?

youtube.com/watch?v=YVmMo9gd38A
I DON'T CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN!