72 episode

>72 episode
>accumulates to a shit end
>not even a happy ending

T-thanks..

>not even a happy ending
Seems happy to me. Both worlds are at peace, main pair get together.

>he loses his family
>he loses his city
>he loses Yoshida
>all he has to show for his efforts is a Tsundere

He's literally fine with that, I think he knew he was giving that up at the start of S3

But in all honesty, S3 was a fucking mess, I had no clue what was going on and MC just didn't make sense to me at all.

iirc, he became the big bad because he "wanted to be strong enough to stand by Shana"?

Really overdramatic way to go about that...

but i was kinda happy at the ending kiss there

He might be, but I'm not.

I wish I could back to when the only ending I knew was the S2 one.

I literally lost myself every episode. The biggest asspull was the God of possibility (?) shit. I have no idea who that was supposed to be or why it's inside the guitar/shamisen faggot.

>he loses his family
They aren't dead, and will probably live a happy life regardless.
>he loses his city
The City is fine and even the first girl he failed to protect was saved.
>he loses Yoshida
She's alive, happy and she'll always remembers them both. Well unless you were shipping for that, if that case, my condolences.
>all he has to show for his efforts is a Tsundere
Shana was the best girl so I'm okay with this.

Chigusa was best mom and she got sidelined.

My rage knows no bound for that alone.

Shana was worst girl and a shit.

Yoshida was best girl and deserved to win.

He is a follower of a Crimson God like the Trinity and performed a Divine Summon.
It was foreshadowed when he left Seireiden in the conversation between Dantaluon and Domino

I know he was a follower, but who the fuck is the thing that he summoned?

Shana > everything you just listed.

Yuuji agreed.

How the hell was it not a best end? Saved both words, obtained best waifu, received awesome powers, and went on a journey into a new universe with his beloved waifu whose heart was conquered through blood, sweat, and love.

worlds*

This.

>best waifu
>literally cock tease until last half of last episode

>streaming
>image.jpg
>hates dat ending
Get the fuck out.

NO, LISTEN TO ME RAGE SENPAI

Except Shana went all dere in the second part of S2. And again she found true love starting in the second half of S3.

Well she believes a kiss is a vow to be together forever, which they are not ready to do until the end.

A while back an user told me that S3 basically makes no sense because the light novels had introduced all the characters over time, so they just kinda didn't care when making S3.

I think they might have said s2 was mostly anime original too, but I may be wrong on that.

Yeah but how fucking hard is it to say I love you without making Tsundere noises?

I don't know about anyone else but I was kind ecstatic when she returned and was fine. Was a actually pleasant surprise for me.

Shame that Ike still don't give a single fuck about her.

>Betrayed Shana and Flame Hazes
>Beat up the girl that he loved and imprisoned her
>Killed countless Flame Hazes
>Endangered the world's balance
What noises? She was genuinely pissed for good reasons. She loves him with all of her heart, but she had to smack him good, real good to knock some sense into him and convey her strong feelings.

Are you gay or something. Teh Rie oriducing any tsundere voices should be cherished and fapped to.

I'm talking about her inability to confess over the whole story arc.

I'm pretty sure Snake is mentioned heaps early as both Bal Masque leader and creator of the Crystal Altar, and his conversations with Yuji occur before he disappears. Most of the new Flame Haze were in the Great War and I think there was a whole volume with Chiara as protagonist.

Both first 2 season ending arcs are filler, Fumina is filler. Kasha appears when Shana was travelling with Sophie, but they put him in because of Chorde. Mare is from the video game but was added to Sabracs backstory so they put here in.

I think the 3rd season did the best they could given what the previous 2 missed.

She was going to tell him in front of the whole fucking school if not for Pheles. Not to mention Alastor and Wilhelmina think it distracts from her duty and they don't accept Yuji anyway (and I don't think Wilhelmina ever does)

>confess
She did that in episode 12 in a serious and heartfelt manner. Are you sure you actually watched season 3?

That doesn't make the blue balls I got watching this acceptable.

I want to marry Yoshida.

Let's not forget pic related.

MC's driving motivation and main reason he did what he did was for Shana's sake. He was able to get what he wanted. And he won best girl.

There's no regrets and he got a near-perfect end.

Dubs confirm best kiss

From what exactly? Two confessions that was interrupted, one confession that was heart, but not taken, and then finally the finale's confession where it all came together in speculator fashion.

Double dubs for truth.

One of the specials has an episode dedicated to Wilhelmina accepting Yuji. Or at least, tolerate him.

>heart
heard*

No you don't understand.

I wanted them all to be together and happy.

>together and happy
They are.

No in Hope he is hanging with Ribesal instead of visiting Tendokyu with Shana because Wilhelmina won't let him in.

But there's an episode where Shana cooks food for Wilhelmina whilst she hung out with Yuji spying on Shana.

The whole point of that episode was to make Wilhelmina see that Yuji is a good person.

I think it's more like she is trying to protect Justus from him, but regardless, I haven't listened to that drama cd in a while