Why is it that we spend so much time in class talking about WW2 Hitler and the Holocuast but there's almost zero...

Why is it that we spend so much time in class talking about WW2 Hitler and the Holocuast but there's almost zero learning about World War One? Ideologically, what was at stake? How does it tie to the Bolshevik Revolution and the rise of Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/4467111?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=6FgaL0xIazk&list=PLB2vhKMBjSxMK8YelHj6VS6w3KxuKsMvT
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck
holohoax101.org/
holohoax101.org/201/
exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2010/01/ny-times-reports-in-1906-that-russias.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

war makes money

Ideology trumps money

>Italy breaks alliance
It was a defensive pact, actually.
Germans attacked first, no aggression, no pact triggered.

bump

Very true

Honestly even in cancer leaf public schools where they shove the holocaust down your throat and force their agenda hard, they still spent much more time talking about WW1. that's probably because Canada mattered more in WW1 though.

Not much to say about it, goy. The Holocaust is more important.

Probably because it's simpler. Nazis bad everyone else good. Japan had it coming.

My family has been so fucked up since WWI, and all the wars since. My dad was the first generation that wasn't drafted into service, and his dad was dead when he was a boy. So many years of war. I have never heard WWI logically explained in the school system.

That was literally the only cool part of the history they taught us. The rest was Louis Riel, the Metis , fucking farms and other dumb meaningless shit

Can you even read fag? I am asking what was the context for everyone to be up in arms against Germany. This was before the nazis existed. I know the Franz Ferdinand murder catalised it but what was at stake? Bolshevism? Communism? Zionism? You expect me to learn from (((official sources))) so I become bluepilled like those normies who think Auschwitz did really have gas chambers?

WW1 was the prelude to communism.

Bet you never heard about the communist degeneracy of Berlin pre-Hitler, either.

England declardd war first

The Treaty of Versailles confirmed that another war would happen. Clemenceau wanted vengeance not only against the German people who had opposed him, but against their children. He wanted to stomp on Germany so they could never recover. However, what he did was create a generation of Germans who despised the Europeans that had made them grow up into poverty, grow up into a world that told them to hate being German (see the War Guilt clause).

So, when a man stepped forward and promised revenge against the fuckers who had punished a country for a the crimes of a tyrant, why would you refuse? Hitler was the hero they needed, and the one they deserved.

IMO old colonial powers vs new colonial powers. Look up bagdad railroad

WW1 history is way more fascinating than WW2

look what I found

jstor.org/stable/4467111?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

pound for pound world war one is the best war

You wouldn't want to talk about the Ottomans, Jews, and commie bastards, now would you?

Because the EU don't want you spot the downsides of co-dependent economies.

oh yeah also:
youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar/videos
russia is having some trouble atm, wonder how it'll turn out (no spoilers plz)

What really happened }}} since {{{ it was not a club of gentleman

People like to talk about WW2 because it has better explosions and villains.

Going into WW1 is just a clusterfuck and reminds you that nations don't have friends but interests.

I do, I want to know what the jews stirred

Tough for us on the other side of it to truly appreciate WW1. First fully mechanised war, airplanes bombing cities with civilian casualties, supposed to be over in months, dragged on five years
Totally turned over the tables. Ottoman, Russian, Austro-Hungarian Empires, gone. British Empire weakened.

I would recomend The Great War channel on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=6FgaL0xIazk&list=PLB2vhKMBjSxMK8YelHj6VS6w3KxuKsMvT

There were actually 100,000 jews in the German army during WWI.

>all these fags so fucking obsessed about my country
creepy af

Because one of the main goals they were fought was to create israel and the holocaust myth is keeping israel alive you evil goyim. (Also, because they tried to pull a holocaust after ww1 too, but nobody believed them. Propaganda wasn't yet the same and infilftration and ideologies not as degenerate)

It's thanks to Hitler that Europe isnt communist, you should thank him

gotta hammer home how poor those Jews have it

Because WW2 is cool. There is a demonic, satan bad guy, we are the good guys, everything is cool and holywoody.

Understanding WW1 requires understanding of political dynamics of the time and something like 40 years of prior events. It is hard and there are no good guys there.

Life was better when you were part of Germany

>Why is it that we spend so much time in class talking about WW2 Hitler and the Holocuast but there's almost zero learning about World War One? Ideologically, what was at stake? How does it tie to the Bolshevik Revolution and the rise of Hitler?

As for the reason for WW1. It is a direct result of a collapse of a series of military alliances built over the the 40 years after the german-franco war of 1870. That war proved that mechanised warfare is the future, thus over the 40 years after it industrialized countries were racing to get the most killing stuff, because at the time country strength was measured in armies.

They spent 4 decades drafting battle plans, forging alliances and making an intricate mobilization plans.

What they did not forsee is that the lack of mobility brought by improved defenses on the battlefield would end up with a trench attrition warfare. Even on the eve of WW1 everyone thought that the war is going to be a fast one.

Two other components that lit this barrel of gunpoweder, was the volatile german kaiser and introduction of the haber process. The first one alienated the british in 1905ish, by running his mouth, sealing the entente. The second allowed for mass production of ammonia in 1914. Ammonia is used to produce munitions. So they could arm themselves to the teeth cheaply.

thanks that was really interesting to read

I'm reading about the franco german war on wikipedia and dont know if I should continue, it reads baised as fuck, apparently everything is germany's fault

WW1 should be talked about way more since it defined the modern world in a way ww2 didn't. it made Europe more left wing, it overthrew monarchies and eventually led to communism. WW2 was just a continuation of the conflict with different ideologies and different people fighting.
Plus, it's easier to see who the bad guys are in ww2. In ww1, I would easily support Imperial Germany since I am German and I like Imperial Germany. As for Nazi Germany, I'm not much of a fan, America is more aligned with my views in that war.

World war 1 basically continued on that war.

We should be talking about ww1 way more. there is so much more to learn. It was such a pointless war that caused so much destruction and ended up cucking europe forever

The death of Monarchy and Church the rise of Democracy/materialism and Communist/atheism....

>Haber
Sup Forums's favorite unspoken hypocrite. Solved world hunger, made ammunition cheap, "Father" of chemical warfare, and inventor of Zyklon B. And a Jew.

It's always the Jews. No exceptions.

OIL COMING THROUGH TURKEY TO GERMANY

ENGLAND SUPREMACY OF TRADE AND OIL TARIFFS

THE REST IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS AND BULLSHIT

THE REASON FOR THE WAR WAS OIL

THAT WAS ALSO THE REASON FOR THE SECOND WAR

AND THE WAR IN AFGHANISTAN

AND DESERT STORM

AND THE WAR ON TERROR

FOR THE PAST 100 YEARS (SINCE OIL WAS USEFUL COINCIDENTALLY) EVERY SINGLE THINGS IN THIS WORLD HAS HAPPENED FOR THE CONTROL OF SAID OIL

THE FACT THAT YOU PEOPLE STILL DONT GET BAFFLES ME

Short story is that Germany was deeply concerned about being positioned between France and Russia. They also saw that as Russia's economy, population, and industry rapidly grew, their position was getting weaker each year. The German General Staff decided that a war in 1914 would be preferable to a war in, say, 1916, when the Russians would have completed their strategic railroad network and would be able to mobilize much faster. They also didn't think that the British would enter the war, but also weren't very concerned about the tiny BEF* changing much if they did.

Accordingly, when Franz Fredinand got shot, the Germans issued their infamous 'blank cheque' to the Austrians, essentially endorsing any response the Austrians saw appropriate. Vienna sent Belgrade an ultimatum they knew the Serbs would never accept, the Serbs didn't accept the ultimatum, and Austria went to war with Serbia. Russia honored their alliance with Serbia and went to war with Austria. Germany honored their alliance with Austria and went to war with Russia, and also preemptively declared war on France. Britain wasn't sure they wanted to plunge their nation into an apocalyptic war, but then the Germans invaded Belgium to get to France. This was obviously unacceptable, so the British went to war with Germany.

*It had 70 infantry regiments, compare to the Belgian Army's ~120.

Dont forget about the "scramble for Africa". Everyone was impire building at that time as well. Because of this man countless British troops were tied up in Africa unable to fight on the front. A true leader.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck

Blame Russia for WWI. They had no right to declare war on Austria/Hungary for what Serbia did. Serbia could of avoided it too, if they cooperative. But their Muslims after all. Russia was to make up for their embarrassing lost to the Japanese a decade prior. That was in fact instigated by Wilhelm II with Yellow Peril stuff. Bulgaria wanted their land back after the British fucked them after the Balkans wars. So they immediately jump to Austria/Hungary side. They started to BTFO serbs and everyone in the Balkans. Should of ended there. Until Russia showed up. But Prussia need to protect their interest but at the same time Wilhelm II wanted to become the number 1 power of Europe and continue their colonial expansion. Also, he was extremely bitter that his cousin would betray him and side with the French(even though he fucked Nicolas first). The UK really could of care less about the war. They saw it as 4 major empire killing themselves while they stay neutral and secure their place as UNO of the world.

But then Schlieffen Plan happened following by Belgium getting raped and Battle of Lorraine. British all of sudden saw the might of the German and said fuuuu. Then after the Battle of the Frontiers. UK fully committed and realized this shit needs to end now or its "gg". Supposedly during this Germany could of sued for peace and ended the war right there. They demonstrated more than enough to moderate the peace talks. But Wilhelm II being the megalomaniac he is, just couldn't stop. Then Russian ended up invading catching Germany off guard. Forcing them to use their reserves to fight on the Eastern Front.

First 2 months of the war. Would of it happen if Russia didn't back up Serbia? Would German still got involved? One thing for sure. Russian were mobilizing and getting ready for a war regardless. Prussia were ready for war as well, but Prince Wilhelm proclaim it was only for defense due to Russian/British aggression.

The jews who control the world's educational systems push it to keep their victim status and resulting immunity from criticism rolling on so the gibs just keep on coming.

holohoax101.org/
holohoax101.org/201/
exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2010/01/ny-times-reports-in-1906-that-russias.html

How does this tie to the Bolshevik Revolution?