Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwlOPnc5VSY
youtube.com/watch?v=gbkC7NOj0vQ
datosmacro.com/deuda/espana-comunidades-autonomas/cataluna
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=bwlOPnc5VSY

Absolutely.

They got tired of the lazy ass spanish taking their money for their social welfare and declared independence. This is a declaration against communism. This isn't the 1930's. Catalonia is more Natsoc than anything.

Now the spanish are scared of losing their Gibs and are about to declare war

GO CATALONIA!!

>not even toggling the robot check
>inb4 some autists spams the yes or not option

I boycott this strawpoll and hereby do not recognize its results

>catalonia
>highest debt of all provinces
>lowest GDP to date
>largest receiver of gibsmedat
>largest immigrant population
>largest non-religious pop
>largest muslim pop

sorry burger
Madrid bought and paid for that pucci, it's ours for better or worse

VISCA CATALUNYA!
youtube.com/watch?v=gbkC7NOj0vQ

and largest political corruption, literally Italy tier in terms of corruption

catalonia pays for 21 percent of the taxes and what does it get back (12 BILLION LESS THAN WHAT IT GIVES)

LOL YOU FUCKING LEECHES. STOP SHILLING

No. Fuck them.

obviously, Sup Forums does.

Spain: biggest marxist hellhole in the world.

you forgot that Spanish subhumans make up 60% of Catalunya population

YES, we NEED a place with cheap bars and EASY, friendly Whores,

I like freedom, and hate the EU but I also fucking hate lefties so I have a dilemma

yes

Catalonia is a Communist attempt to Balkanize Europe
It is easier to rule over a divided set of smaller nations than it is to rule over a set of larger unified nations

The EU promotes the break up of large states and the creation of small, weak, and dependent nations, without their own currency, borders, or armies.
It's all so predictable

>Leaves Spain
>Joins European Union

Wheew, lefties sure are a clever bunch.

Why even care at this point? The nations we know today will fall apart as a result of mass immigration anyway.

People dont want to live or be ruled by others who have nothing in common with them. Thus the current nation states will eventually divide into smaller ethnic-based counties and new nations.

>Does Sup Forums recognize Catalonia?
No.
My neighbour told me that cunt Catalonia was siphoning petrol out my car so I grabbed a golf club and I chased him. Local plods rounded a few of them up on the estate and asked me to attend an ID parade but I couldn't figure out which one it was, they all look alike, and they wear hoodies too.

This. They will get weaker and more pathetic with each new state. Catalonia will be an even more Marxist godless state than modern Spain.

t. Ahmed

infighting wont help in the current year
EU is more comfortable to reign over smaller countries, rather than big countries

and more dependent on the EU for their economy, meaning they'll never want to leave

Public debt in Catalonia in the second quarter of 2017 has grown by 1,265 million euros and stands at 76,727 million. With this debt Catalonia has been the Autonomous Community with more debt from Spain in the second quarter.

This figure assumes that the debt reached 35.4% of GDP in Catalonia, while in the previous quarter, the first quarter of 2017, it was 35.1%.

If we compare the debt in Catalonia in the second quarter of 2017 with that of the same quarter of 2016 we see that the annual debt has increased by 2325 million euros.

Catalonia, according to the annual debt data of last year 2016, is the most indebted autonomous community of Spain. , according to its annual debt to GDP, stands out, among the autonomous communities, for having a debt with respect to GDP very high and according to their annual debt per capita, Catalans are the most indebted of Spain.

datosmacro.com/deuda/espana-comunidades-autonomas/cataluna

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE BURGER
MADRID BOUGHT AND PAID FOR THAT PUCCI AND IT'S OURS

>Regarding the distribution of the rest of the Catalan debt, this decomposes into 5.669 million debt for issuance of autonomic debt, 8.175 million debt for loans from Spanish banks, 6,018 million loans from banks in the rest of the world and 4.366 billion euros debt for loans from public-private partnerships.

you fuccbois still think this is about Spain trying to keep the """""""big money maker""""""" in it's territory so we won't go poor

in reality it's about Madrid not letting the gibsmedat loving catalacucks skip town after we invested so much into them
and just like any gold digging trophy wife with brand new tits, sometimes you got to slap her into place and bend her over the table

Sup Forums has never been, is not now and never will be fully decided on anything.
Absolutely nothing, not an appreciation of life, nor anything of an essential quality like the consumption of clean drinking water. Bickering will persist between the promotion of serious crimes, especially taking into account various conditions of legality around the world of today, tomorrow, and beyond, including but not limited to battlefields, third world countries, Spain, Looney Toons, dreamtime fantasies, ancient cultures, and decrepit hamburger sandwich shops.
Real world behaviors will always be promoted in such a way as to provide more entertainment to Sup Forums users, whether that includes silly shenanigans or full blown genocide.
We try to keep it down to silly shenanigans but are easily provoked into unrestricted and aggressive fantasizing that typically involves disturbingly correct theorizations regarding the beneficial outcomes of reckless and haphazard racial determinism, in order to demonstrate how even chaotic forces lead to the same conclusion.

Sure. Why not? Just to spite the commie scum that is Spain. Maybe Catalonia could be a staging point for an invasion-purge of Spain when the time comes.

I have already established diplomatic relations.

Jesus christ most people around here today seem like absolute retards who CAN NOT understand foreign plitics without making vague and false analogies to "le these guys are black and these guys are le white", "le these guys just want le gibsmedat dude lmao", "le these guys are le lazy XD", "this is le jew side". Foreign politics are more complicated than this you absolute tards, it seems like you can't into politics without a black-white dichotomy. The reason the EU is supporting Spain is because of their own national interests since they have their own secession movements you absolute idiots, this has nothing to do with international interests.