DEATH TO CATALONIA!, REEEEEE!

Catalonia is gonna just be another cuck democratic cancer, I hope the Spaniard gov kills them all!

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/breaking-neutrality-spanish-jews-come-out-against-catalan-independence/
demirramon.deviantart.com/art/1-Oct-Democracy-wins-708058685
comments.deviantart.com/1/708058685/4486316310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm with you on this one.

they are natsocs you stupid fuck. they declared independence because of spains communist welfare taxes being spent on the immigrants.

jesus get your shit straight

Post a typical Catalonia independence supporter.

Are they usually hipsters? Commies? Dumb university students?

lol, no

You are as cucked as them
All spaniards know it, I'm Valencian and we want to secede from you too

Well, if they want change, why not chnage the framing government, it's like having East Germany being independent, cuz lols

Change the fucking government*
FUCKING KEYBOARD

Mother of God you don't know a fucking shit about Spain haha fucking burgers, they are central (((right))) like your Macron and Merkel friends fucking shill and when they are not central ((right))) they are fucking marxists, anarchists and communists, the catalan parliament is full of antifas and feminist cunts

i hope the entire country tears itself apart desu

Spain and Catalonia can weaken each other and crack the EU.

And the idea Catalonia is so cringey, fucking furries are supporting it!

Well, I also found, this!,
timesofisrael.com/breaking-neutrality-spanish-jews-come-out-against-catalan-independence/

Those furries don't know catalan it seems.

>natsocs like refugees, feminism, & democracy now

Rofl you are a fucking retard. They literally speg out at the mention of franco, and you call them natscos

AND WHY THE FUCK IS FUCKING CATALONIA FLAG IN Sup Forums'S FLAG, WHY!? IT SHOULD BE REMOVED! AND THIS (((COUNTRY))) SHOULD BE HATED BY ALL OF Sup Forums LIKE THE KIKES!

It weakens the EU, and fuck the EU

Franco should have done it when he had the chance

He should have genocide them!

He did.

No lol, the EU doesn't want it because it will hurt the banks. But Catalonia will be on it's belly begging to be let into the EU zone.

>empire
fucking idiot

Well, he should have done it better,

Well, I Just Lund the fucking furry who made this, and there something about the desc, that's bs, and one of his comments
demirramon.deviantart.com/art/1-Oct-Democracy-wins-708058685
comments.deviantart.com/1/708058685/4486316310

Found*

Spain is such a shithole that the castilian settlers Franco transported here are converting to catalanism. None wants to be spanish, not even themselves.

THERE A FUCKING SUB SPIECES, AND THEY SHOULD NE BRPUGHT TO EXTINCTION!

BE BROUGHT*

Arm chair catalans that will never ever fight for it. Which is why this whole thing is going to get shut down.

And Catalonia Independence = collapse of Spain, and possibly other countries

Think of the average California commie wanting to secede.

Now that I think of it, I think we're seeing the birth of a new commie country, dear Spain, kill them now, before the make things worse, love, user~
P.S. fuck you for creating Mexico!