Humor me... if the Nazis had won, what would the 2017 look like?

Just trying to be objective and open minded here. I mean Germans are very efficient. Imagine Germany had won the war. Middle eastern social welfare leeches would have never conquered the world. Jews would have never corrupted the world financial system and brainwashed people through Hollywood propaganda... would the world be far more advanced under german rule or would it have been worse than it is right now under jewish rule?

What is your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbb-OrgrZtg
youtube.com/watch?v=MNNCqAmZzTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of us would be dead

I don't think so considering most of us have German heritage.

Can this meme die already, only 20% of Americans have German heritage, in what world is that "most of us"?

mars exploration would have happened already.

This is stupid

>EU 50 years earlier
>no Israel = cheaper oil
>UK maybe less fucked
>US with better movies
>Japan with turbo anime
>Africa giant zoo
>no Russia, China dunno

4 digit inflation rate
no way to get a decent job without nepotism or knowing someone in The Party
embargoed by most of the world, forced to undergo "de-nazification" in the 1950s (Just like the USSR de-stalinized despite winning ww2)
Party members do whatever they want and no one dares take them to trial
Poorly managed, centrally planned economy, party members siphon funds to offshore bank accounts and leave public works unfinished
Eventually implodes in the 1990s

Jewish Americans and black Americans would have been extinct

The World known as the Chad Midwest

i know it's gonna sound cringy as all fuck but i honestly believe we'd be exploring the solar system, perhaps further, in manned ships. the technology advances alone would be probably be unbelievable.

but it's true, even brain-dead liberals know deep down the world would be a better place if the nazis had won

Just think about what (((they))) have done to the world over the past 70 years

Germany would have done everything opposite of (((they))) do

That's your answer

Depends on how Axis win. I'd expect a massive nuclear attack on Japanese South East Asia, resulting in the depopulation of Asia.

Then the Reich annexes Italy and rules the world entirely. They'd probably enslave almost all of Eastern Europe and Africa.

Probably much better world if you're German, probably slightly worse for everyone else, escpecially if you're in an ex-Allies country.

Rocketry would be far more developed, electronics less developped. I would expect a permanent lunar base and proposals for terraforming Mars by now.

Genetics also would be prioritized, naturally. Gen Z might be the first universally gene-edited generation.

just like Japan. Hey, speaking of which... are there any black african japanese dudes who legit speak japanese and have intigrated?

This is what America would look like if black people were sent back to Africa when they were freed

I think this too user. Jews basically fucked us. They fucked us over. So instead of going to Mars and beyond we still fight dirt was in Jerusalem and the middle east. The 2000 year old feud continues. We could have moved on but jews got their way. Fuck em. Fuck em all.

Doubt we'd have internet, and even if we did it would probably be restricted

Most of us would be sent to reeducation for antisocial tendencies where we would get government education on how to find a gf and make Germanic babies

Soldiers, police officers etc would look aestetic as fuck in their uniforms

Hitler is multicultural

infighting using the same methods seen through out the war.
no population problem... probably the onset of another dark age for the eu.
no cpu and silcon (a purely capitalist collective invention)

wait... so basically it would look like this? People still interacting with each other in real life like we used to? Jews made social awkward people acceptable. They made it acceptable to hide and refuse to challenge themselves.

GET OUT THERE user! EXPLORE! Be old fashioned German and don't give a shit what people think. Don't wait for governments to make it right for you! YOU can get along with everyone else without communism!

youtube.com/watch?v=cbb-OrgrZtg

that's what would happen in argentina, germans are not like us user

According to AXIS plans.
-Slavs would ne sipped to Russia. Their land was to be colonized
-England would be colonized.
-Africa would be colonized.
-japs would colonize china
-Bulgar would colonize Balkans.
-Italy gets North Africa

What book is this? I NEED to know

Not a bad idea to emulate some of the virtues of the old Germany I suppose

*Slavs would be shipped

>Millennials would be the first universally gene-edited generation.
fix'd. Don't underestimate Nazi Science. Look up Nazi eugenics.

see

top kek :D

It wouldn’t have that architecture for starters

Nothing would change.
Nothing ever changes.

actually it all literally makes sense... how could you not want a real estate mogul shape America? They have to think about neighborhoods and communities constantly to make a profit or even invest. If you don't fix the neighborhood first you won't sell any property or build new profiting estates. Holy shit it all makes perfect sense now. We actually do need Trump. He knows real estate and towns from the inside out.

Watch this show.

Because more than 40 million german americans americanized their name after during the anti-german atrocity propaganda campaign and get counted as anglos now. German diaspora census still have the right numbers. You mongrels are burrito germans.

Nice show, but I suggest to read that book first cuz it is better.

Indeed, have an upgraded picture.

You genuinely don't want to know. The depression would kill you.

>Nothing would change.
>Nothing ever changes.
Just you.

Bump

Lol wut

uma delicia

Pretty much.

China ruled by Manchuria / Imperial Japan desu

So does Nigel just get a pass on his cuckface?

kek

True Germans came here after the 80's

dope

not me man... I'm like Kirsten Dunst... my dad is straight up from Hamburg.

I don't know, but probably better than (pic related), as a matter of fact, almost anything could be better.

Nothing but war, religion rampant and no technological progress.

Also nothing but whites. Most of the world races would have been killed off.

I sense that you are a coast fag.

The greatest civilization of all time. It would be 2.0 for humanity as the victorious germans would be free to conquer the rest of the world and spread their empire. no german man woman or child would be without great opportunity for enormous wealth and prosperity.

read this book

>dystopian future where the Nazis won
>it's actually very nice

Yet it 50 years they'll be more German than Germany

they won

- The Olympics would be incredible - humans would be reaching unheard of heights in performance.
- Classics would be mandatory in school. Latin and/or Greek would be taught all through elementary and high school.
- Everything would work
- Homes and neighborhoods would be ecologically sound and self-sufficient (Germans were actually way ahead of the curve on environmentalism and nature studies)
- We would be traveling to orbiting hotels for vacation
- We would be traveling to undersea hotels for vacation

youtube.com/watch?v=MNNCqAmZzTA

>most of us American pigdogs would be dead
What a beautiul timeline indeed

this.... so much this. There is just so much violence in muslims and jews.

make Marty McFly time travel and give us dat future... I'm so over this nigger version of 2017 I just want it to be common sense people who make rational decisions! :(

You're delusional. They didn't and couldn't have won.

found the jew.

>"All the Christians of Germany are united.....against the Muslims."
>"But that's because there are no Jews left."

t.Adam Tooze

The Nazis were a bunch of homosexual perverted Jewish deviants. Hellbent on destroying the German nation.
Sup Forums never gets old in their worship of these freaks.

My family hails from Steinbach, a tiny village. Those with my name who remained in Germany had only girls, so ironically my family carries a German name that died in Germany.

The average citizen of the Reich would look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime.

The world would be full of super man with high intelligence.

The space programs that happened during the Cold War can be attributed by German scientists who were taken in by both the US (through operation paper clip) and the Soviets. If the Reich had won, we would be technologically 200+ ahead of what we have now.

No consumer slaves or wage slaves. No class differences. Just people who all had a purpose in life to create a good standard of living for each other.

I'm shocked I had never heard of this book. Thanks user. My bad-goy bookshelf grows yet again...

Hitler deliberately lead Germany towards self destruction. Get over your weird fantasies, idiot. The real hoax was that he said he was trying to save the German Nation.

>all that projection from a wilting leaf

Checked!

>not an argument

also, noob use of greentext newfag

crime would be down, drug use would be way down, we would have crazy, huge, grand, lavish, and amazing monuments everywhere.
real space travel would be a thing by now.
whites wouldn't be getting genocided on every continent.
medicine would be years ahead of what it is now.

Lol. Shut up kike. Your circumcised penis is showing.

If by some miracle Germany managed to win the war in Europe, and Japan fought off the USA in the Pacific, the USA would NEVER fall unless nuclear weapons were used. Either a nuclear exchange would leave millions on either side dead and destroy society for years to come, or a cold war would start up between the USA and Nazi Germany. Facism would be viewed the same way communism was, but with the additional hatred of it already having subdued most of Europe. It would essentially be a combination of McCarthyism and modern day holocaust stigmas, combined with even more hatred for WW2. Maybe Europe would go on to become an amazing civilization, but that would not happen for years until a point where the Nazis have rebuilt Europe and done to Europe what they did to Germany. There would be a signifigant amount of resistance to German rule in Europe.

The only chance for such a future would be a facist coup in America that would allow the nation to peacefully align with the Axis, as many would likely wish after seeing the German dominance of Europe, especially if they managed to create some Sup Forums wet dream Nazi utopia. So no dead Americans, but OP is a faggot who does not understand that facism stood essentially no chance since Hitler went full Autist and provoked WW2.

t. Nigger

>Hitler went full Autist and provoked WW2

Good goy

Most Americans should be dead. Are we not below the 50% mark yet?

The lampshade business would have really taken off.

The holocaust story would never be invented

You'll always be just another leaf, leaf.

New wolfenstein just released which is basically an interactive propaganda movie about how big hitlers penis was and how he used it to literally smash 5000000 russian soldiers skulls with a single swing.

nobody plays it though, because we all live in the inner earth with the aghartans and fly to work in antigrav saucers and are perfected non degenerate ubermensch with no time for vidya becuz too busy awakening our kundalini and going to government rallies.

Excellent synopsis.

McDonald's would have schnitzel and Sourkraut. Cheeseburger technology would not be as advanced.

So the Chinese would have continued to be slaves?