Are Nords unironically at the top of the racial hierarchy? Why, or why not?

Are Nords unironically at the top of the racial hierarchy? Why, or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no because they get this narrow focus problem which leads to massive holes in their judgement. they get so caught up in the idea that they ignore the practical outcomes. for numerous examples just use any news archive to track the fall of sweden between 2000~2017

10/10 man

>do nothing for thousands of years
>live in mud hovels while the rest of the world develops civilization
>proclaim yourself the masterrace
checks out

If im a 50% dutch 50% german 6'1 blonde hair blue eyed male am I a Nord? 3 of my grandparents have blonde hair, 1 red hair, all blue eyes.

>contributed nothing to the foundation of civilization
>literally barbarians
>shit food, literature, culture
>cucked pussies

I feel germanic people come close looks wise.

Judging by their cuisine, I'm surprised Nords and Anglos are still alive.

Meds are the masterrace followed by slavs and then by asians, the 4th place goes to germanics.

I have that nose and brown curly hair but im not mediterranean
what gives brah

>isolated to a small speck of Europe consisting of swamps and woods

lol no

there is no racial heirarchy. it's literally who's scoring the most pussy. this isn't a group fucking effort you neckbeards.

>have the least amount of blood from the Early Europeans Farmers
>still mostly descended from Hunter-Gatherer types
>Hunter-Getherers tend to have very communist tendencies.
>Nords spread the cancer that is Marxism

We should waste them to save the other European races.

No. No. Fuck no.

They're fucking retarded. The old, white Meds were probably the only master race.

What I would say is that Nords have in their population arguably the most progressive racial types, that I'd agree.

They are the most beautiful but Italians are the true master race

I’m blond haired green eyed.

Honestly I don’t feel alpha with dark haired men around. Would never admit to that.

And I thing women feel the same, blond hair is so youthful and pure ... and these things are not attractive to women

Looks wise, I think the slightly and selectively mixed Germans are generally better looking than the Scandinavians.

Explain

You're a fucking Jew

>fall os Sweden between 2000-2007
It felt in the 1970s with Palme, when they allowed non-Nordics in.
One thing certain: non-Nordic people have no place in Nordic society, the same way non-Germanic or non-Celtic have none in Britain/CANZUK

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

FUQ THE DEAD JEW ON A STICK

fucking Varg what top tier autist

Oh yeah they're so superior that their people are the most cucked and insecure betas.

Meds > Nords

Nords = Cucks

Dude is balding hard
So much for nord genetic

5 decades of nigger migration?
well done!

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

Shut up you albanian mutt, I know it's you.

>albanian
>mutt

>Nords
this shit ain't Skyrim, faggot.

Yes. Aesthetically, intellectually and spiritually the most complete race.

>top of racial heirarchy
>committing self genocide
All looks and no brains, huh?

>If im a 50% dutch 50% german 6'1 blonde hair blue eyed male am I a Nord
No, because "nords" are Morth Germanic, which Dutch and German people aren't.

you're Germanic, but not Nordic/Nordish or in any way Nordid.

They are a great people, but seem especially susceptible to the cuckening

Italians are as annoying as niggers

varg pls go

I suppose how it all turns out is the answer
Look at the societies we live in, they're all nice and most likely the best ones to live in despite the natural & climate factors
Now the people, on average we're healthy, tall, and fairly intelligent on global standards since winters and darkness pretty much has killed off the weak and the stupid

But I wouldn't rate us top as we're few in number and accepting of others, and not especially prone to violence in peace time. Then again niggers will die if they ruin our society beyond repair due to the environmental factors so it's all good, I just worry we're in for perpetual state of Brazil - USA, because at that point it's better just move out from here.

i'd lick him

>white Meds
kæk

ZOG SUBMITS!

Ese? Far less cucked than Southern Europe, which is the epitome of already happened White Genoicde, poverty and incompetence

>flag
oh shit, Catalonia is officially recognized by Sup Forums and Gook Mook.

magnificent.

>(((civilization))) and the people who wanted it were sent away south so the rest could live in peace and be /comfy/

why are all your rulers belonging to haplo r and i? thats a rethorical question don't answer that, pleb

Lefties all hail the Nordic countries as the pinnacle of progress. Even if they are less cucked, they are the role models of white genocide and cultural self destruction

Aesthetically Nords are at the top. Intellectually they are somewhere in the middle. Culturally they are at the very bottom.

So who’s the mutt? Were you killing your family members for racemixing, it would look different today

>rækt
hil dig Sveabror

no they are cucks

>Culturally they are at the very bottom
he wrote, from way down south of the Mason-Dixon.

lol

>he isn't 100% european

Anything that makes you feel better, turk rapebaby and insignificant country.

Rightists hail Poland, but here we are. If you have no RACE LAWS, it’s pretty much the same

youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg

I can claim that the general share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means Poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States was 30 years ago

Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Slovakia and gook-ape overrun Russia are all more European than Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM" (ask them how many of them have lipka tatar or jewish background)

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* tens of thousands of shitskin international students? Check!

* super candy - President with subhuman Jewish wife? Check!

>the most progressive racial types
What the fuck does that even mean?

Scandinavians have that raider viking tendency. Germanics are suicidal. Anglo is content to rule the waves. Greek is lazy. Jew is crafty and materialistic

Italians are at top.

>rapebaby
really? says the spawn of the moors? I love it when Spics and Slavs scream at each other.

Albanian DNA Italian DNA Questions?

Honor killings and aggressive racism = pure bloodlines forever

>no source
the ones I saw on italicroots from Sicily were both in the ~95%

>black beard
>nord
He’s a subhuman mongrel

progressive = highest degree of hominization aka exhibiting features most distant from apes and archaic hominins

>claims to be *merely pretending* to be a cuck so he can have his mud hut back
>his greatest claim to prestige is that his ancestors hopped on the cuckboat to nig their way through med lands, murdering defenceless peasants whilst their neighbour was home fucking their wife
checks out snownigger

Italians have been going steadily down since the fall of the Western Empire. Even Hitler regretted the alliance with them, they're lazy and corrupt and can't fight for shit.

Sicily is pretty diverse, so. 99% and 30% make really small difference

Serb-Dalmatian DNA

lolwut

20% is quite a lot, if it is truly from Sicily, it might be some mutt, perhaps part Maltese

I have the eye color, hair color, and skin complexion of Jensen Ackles except by beard goes brown-blonde instead of brown-read... What am I?

>this guy

That's not really how it works, important things like limb proportions don't seem to factor in for example.

>What am I?
European.

>non country
>we wuz ROMANS an shieet
>notable for once controlling what today is an example of what not to become(Brazil)

kikes are abusing their "good nature", and they're killing themselves and whatever culture they have slowly
I don't want them to fucking die

>moors
Literally in Sicily only. Try again.

Making up random bullshit from nordic supremacist websites isn't gonna earn you points. You were always insignificant, you were either the slaves of the ottomans or the italians.

it's perfectly how it works
limb proportions don't necessarily have to do with it unless you can show some human group has proportions that are relatively new in the homo genus

What’s your bloodline is like? Richard Spencer looks White, but he isn’t
ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
Portuguese DNA
It has a range from 97% to 69% from what I’ve seen

But Sup Forums told me that all white Americans are non-huwhite mongrels.

swedes helped the nigs against us, these guys talk a big game about being white folk but when push comes to shove they're all groveling commie nigger traitors

Some can be honorary east Aryans. Like hitler. Most are niggers.

Those are facts of Roman history recorded by Romans and evidenced by bloodlines of Italians today. I’m not a Nordic supremacist, but I’m sure as hell support full ethnonationalism and intervention of foreign blood. Steve Jobs and Ben Carson have no place in Europe
>slaves of the ottomans
The other way around.

>>North African 0,2%
>>Mongolian 0,1%
>>Sub-saharan 0,1%
Don't pretend that we don't remember you Mr. "Everyone but me is a non-white mongrel" Russian. Anything less than like .5% to 3% can be dubious at best and due to sampling errors, depending on the populations. For example, due the heavily mixing of spaniards and central american natives, a lot of false positives come up where people who are 100% Spaniard somehow have a few percentages of Native American/Asian.

By what metric are you judging them?
Let's be objective here for once.
Height? nope that tribe in Africa where everyone is like 7 feet tall exists.
Intelligence? Nope, that'd be the east asians.
Will power? Probably not considering how cucked Sweden is.
So by what metric are they the top?
>m-muh blue eyes and blonde hair
Cosmetic features, neat.

>non-country
thats fucking rich coming from a atack dog
>we wuz ROMANS an shieet
fucking implying
we're the most entrepid to bless this god-forsacken planet, who got jewed by those we fought should to shoulder

Yeah sure and I'm Genghis Khan. Albanianmutt, please be quiet.

>Sup Forums being one person
Never forget who's behind the "X isn't white" threads. Nobody bothers saying Poos and niggers aren't white.

Greeks are lazy?

Said the cockroach shit skin.

Greeks work the most hours out of almost Europeans by far. This is a fact.

Government failure doesn't mean lazy people you inbred monkey

>implying you don't have any Sicilian ancestry
the super wogs of Sicily infested the Italian mainland, because they were too poor and lazy and wanted whatever gibs they could get, you know this.

and the Europeans with the most early European farmer genes are Sicilians and they're the niggest Euros.

why you still my results desu!!

>Greeks work the most hours
"work"

see you treacherous kike

Based Turk, I always loved your history.

>when part black shitskin calls anyone a mutt
Europeans are European, mongrels are mongrels. You don’t like the results, not the method of evolution. all of history support the results Southern Europeans and Dixieland “Americans”get today
>who are 100% Spaniard somehow have a few percentages of Native American/Asian.
Because Spain allowed mongrels from their colonies to come back unchallenged

they don't
actual early Eurofarmer ancestry peaks in Sardinia, Sicilians have loads of eastern Iranian farmer ancestry that was not present at all in early Eurofarmers

As an example of ethnic continuity in the Balkans. I have many anthropological results from databases from 23andme and ancestry

you seem to be a bit rustled, have a seat please

Yeah, for what's it's worth, I'm, unironically, like 99.8% European and about 97% North Western European. White as fuck.

First of all, Sicilians are also italians, second fuck off with that D&C shit. The truth is, we don't give a shit if we are either white or not, hell, even the concept of white guilt is something that doesn't exist to us. So while you're busy selling your wives to Ahmed, we are actually keeping it cool and minding our own business.

WE WUZ NEANDERTHAL N PLACENTA.

Yup Italians here in Canada almost always look arab and even Indian. Hell loads of Indians here larp as Italians because nobody can see the difference between the two.