>she
>he
>she
>he

bae as fuck

immoral monster

good looks, ugly soul

narrowminded

I never understood this, at least with that one Zoldyck or Kurapika this makes sense. Why would ANYONE think he's a she?

Who?

Neferpitou best girl
Strong, loyal, playful sadistic personality, and a total cute
I'm getting tired of this bullshit, so let me explain:

All early generation ants were insect-like and genderless, but when Queen started to eat humans, all ants were distributed in the male-female spectrum. There are many examples of female Ants. The two other King's Guards were clearly male, while Pitou displayed more feminine aspects (her hair, female silhouette, not to mention her character) So, even if she wasn't a 100% female, she was genderless at best, clearly not a male.

I'm talking about Alluka or Kalluto

Because literally the only ant females are queens.

>So, even if she wasn't a 100% female, she was genderless at best, clearly not a male.
why would that even be the case? she's obviously female.

So that little girl that got turned into an ant is now male?

Reina? no, the "all ants are male" theory is dead, see Kite.

Kite has a dick?

Yes.

For some people this theory
it's still alive, and therefore "muh King's guards had to be strong so all of them were male" arguments

Kite's a girl now. And she's certainly not a queen.

Looks like a male to me.

I'm talking about rat loli Kite.

not him but I didnt really get that part. where did loli Kite come from?

Ging said Kite had an ability that would only comes out when he really doesn't want to die, presumably that let his soul set up shop in the unborn ratgirl ant.

>where did loli Kite come from?
From Togashi's ass

> "all ants are male" theory
what

chimera ants. dummies with awfully selective reading abilities think only the ant queen was female.

>xe

If pitou is still alive, what do you think she' will think of loli kite,she is an ant princess after all. And speaking of loli kite is it a coincidence that loli kite
is a moth girl while pitou is a cat girl ?
or the author did that specifically ?

The princess of chimera ant is giving you a Valentine's Day chocolate, will you accept her gift and offer ?

Probably genderless. Royal guards don't need to procreate.

I want youpi to impregnate me

thread needs more thighs

Kind of uncomfortably dropped this series after that slut probed that one guy's brain.
Might pick it up again.
Is it worth it?

Very nice girlboi

Does anyone know what species are her legs? It's frustrating looking at her kneecaps

>why would that even be the case? she's obviously female.