Remember when the left cared about the working class?

Remember when the left cared about the working class?

>high taxes
>high immigration
>wage redistribution (!!!)
>family values go right down the toilet

explain me when the left EVER cared about the working class?

No, that was over by the time I was born. My dad is a Blue and says they still care when his political rants start sounding like Trump quotes.

As they should.
Trump is an old school Democrat.
Maybe even a tiny bit racist.

Yes, we still do.

The left don’t give a shit about the working class, it’s just a mask to cover hatred of the rich and a desire of power. If they gave a shit about the working class then why could we fill Loch Ness with dead prole bodies? I’m not talking about useful idiots here, but the actual left.

Ummm, no?

No. The working class over here despises Labour. Leftist rats.

>it's another Sup Forums confuses leftists with liberals episode

nobody has ever cared about the working class throughout history. both left and right have and will always treat them like useful idiots

Hitler was pretty ok I guess.

Trump isn't even an old school Dem, his policy mirror Bill's in the 90s

No.

Yes, and they used to hate big international business.

It seems like it was just yesterday.

Obama changed all that.

Union Democrats of the 40s and 50s.

Leftists should move out of Western countries and try to start utopian communist revolutions in places like Uganda.

Only as a means to smash the system. It doesn't matter to them who the current "proletariat" is. Currently it's not the working class (they were rather comfy the past few decades), now it's all about minorities, refugees, poc, shit religions, and gender confused identity faggots. Again, they want to smash the system; proof that capitalism was a mistake, yada, yada... fucking idiots.

No. Half these cunts think they're the proletariat, while deriding farmers and laborers. They've never held a hammer OR a sickle in their life.

your so-called "leftists" not only deem anyone who disagrees with wage-decreasing immigration a nazi like the liberals, you violently attack them

don't tell me you leftists give a fuck about the working class

sure

Same fucking thing faggot, there's barely any difference in your views.

no??

oh you mean used the working class to get themselves into power...yes I remember that