Buyfag Thread

Welcome, now read the guide before asking.
Buyfag.moe

It's a Chinese character by a Chinese manufacturer so it's not allowed on mfc.

They sound like jews if that is the case.

To be fair they have to draw the line somewhere, otherwise the database would be a complete clusterfuck. Same reason localized manga, light novels, or anime releases aren't allowed.

>Two faceplates
This nendo is adorable otherwise.

In that case you would have duplicates for the same shit, just with different languages.

Are there any other "decent" sites with a database of non-Japanese stuff.

Preorders when?

Don't make a thread before the old one is dead, retard.

I really wish they modeled everyone from this card set. The maid costume was the best in SIF.

Is it bad that I want to buy this for the massive thighs alone? Not into joint-shit.

I mean don't get me wrong, she's pretty damn cute as a whole too I guess.

The skirt will restrict her range of motion.

So why is GSC rereleasing the Yurus?

>Season 4
>Brat or Ayano nendoroid incoming

I don't ask for much but please deliver me this GSC

I love you Umi.

So I just got an S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon figure.

What're the chances of them giving us a shot at the Chinatsu nendo without having to buy a bluray?

Damn she's THICC

Knowing the greedy jews at GSC I doubt it. Did they ever sell a separate nendoroid that originally came as a bundle?

post some pictures then user

I hope everyone has their finances steady to order a figure they want and I hope your preorders come early in perfect condition.

Kashima is pretty lewd

August was really thin for me

That hat better be removable.

0%
It will never be released by itself

Just buy the bundle, it's worth it to have the complete set.

Who seriously buys Anime figures and display them? What do you say when you bring a girl over to your house?

I really want to get the invisible akari nendoroid just to complete the set. Just not sure if its worth the ~$50 its going for

>girl

You seem to be on the wrong board.

>>>/facebook/

if a girl dumps you over your hobbies, she wasn't worth dating

>What do you say when you bring a girl over to your house?
"Every woman in this case is more attractive than you are, how does that feel?"

And that's how you get a teary-eyed blowjob.

my gf actually likes my nendoroid collection. we collect them together. sucks to be you though

>Giving up your hobbies for 3dpd
gtfo faggot

The idea that the people who you've someone convinced to come into your home whether they be friends, a lover, or a quick lay would still be judging you is such a subhuman concept. If you can't bring someone to your bedroom and finish the job it wasn't the figures fault it was your pussy ass nature.

I bought her from MFC for $35 and she came with the CDs that she is supposed to come with, so it was worth it to me.

I invite girls to my house to see my plastic tiddies collection

>not hand written

I really wanted her for a shrine but the price is so shitty for a 1/8. Not to mention it looks like a prize like someone said in the last thread.

German customs get worse by the day, took them nearly two weeks until I finally got this.

I just ordered from Plamoya and my order number was blank is this common or did I just pay for absolutely nothing?

I want this so bad. I wish Orchid Seed didn't always take forever.

I'm a woman and I don't give a damn what any potential mate of mine collects. If the guy likes collecting anime a figs that's cool as we would be sharing a hobby.

I'm not a lesbian so it doesn't matter. :^)

>Rough Maniax
Simple, yet extremely lewd. I like it.

>Is it bad that I want to buy this
Yes, it looks hideous.

How is Tsukishima? He hasn't shown up for me just yet.

Thighs look disgusting and it's a small figure.

Don't buy from Plamoya, it's overpriced shit.

Phat's looks a million times better.

You CAN find good deals there, they just aren't normally the best option. Their sales and clearance can be okay.

Was so tempted by the lion nendo but I guess this is the one. She's super cute, unlike her Co-des.

Buy what you like. I think Parfoms are cute and I'll be getting the Asuka one.

Like I'd let anyone in my house that would judge me on anime shit. Not that I would let anyone in ever anyway.

I didn't know those were coming. I have Aigis and Labrys they're pretty cute but kinda small

Just cancelled 15 items from Amiami and still have my account, feels good man.

Kept pictured on order though, maybe that's why.

Those thighs tho

They're tiny though

Oh god, goat knees.

What is everyones favourite store to purchase from? I moved away from Amiami a while ago and go with HLJ or BiginJap now. I prefer the latter because of upfront payments but they don't always have everything you want but then they also do get some things you can't get elsewhere. Nippon Yasan is also OK.

It's time for HOPE

Finally a figure of Hancock in her awesome purple dress, and it's all torn up. Fucks sake.

TOM

I'm back and forth between Amiami and HLJ now myself. That private warehouse is amazing and HLJ seems to smack Ami's shipping prices. Sometimes I'll use HS too but their prices are about the same as Amiami after the discount.

Oh, and based Mandarake too, but that almost goes without saying.
>Nippon Yasan is also OK
As a last resort. Otherwise I tend to avoid them.

I HOPE you didn't pay much for that. Knowledge that you did might lead to despair.

Amiami tend to pack the shit out of their boxes, whilst it does seem to ensure nothing is broken upon arrival it does mean shipping is more expensive and to be honest it's more of a waste of paper to have that much packaging. I haven't used the private warehouse yet from HLJ but that does seem like a good idea.

Agree with you on Manda and NY.

>Amiami tend to pack the shit out of their boxes
That's definitely the reason. Sometimes though the price difference between them and the next competitor means they still win out for price even with a forest in their boxes. The real problem with Ami is the strict monthly cutoff for combining orders and lack of ability to cancel though. HLJ's cancellation policy is incredible; as long as they haven't invoiced you yet you can cancel. All they really try to do is guilt you into not using said policy on the FAQ page.

That sculpt looks real weird something isn't right about it

I really didn't paid anything because I got it as a birthday gift from a friend. I really am lucky after all.

Shill?

Finished watching GuP andI'm excited for the rerelease of this

AmiAmi and HLJ for their order managment but I only use HLJ for modelling supplies these days. I mostly use NY because up front shipping costs and they have a better site and service than BIJ. I'm finally done with BIJ except for maybe forwarding occasionally. Their support is just hopeless. GSC store as a last resort, I always get dicked over by them.

> tfw about to cancel October and November orders, about four items

Fuck it, I'm celebrating Halloween and other shit.

it was a good 50,000 yen worth of shit

I believe in you user

But user, with who?

no better way to celebrate halloween than with a halloween figure

Released. What do you think her flower smells like?

which one?? (^:P

I just hope it releases on time!

Old man sweat and dried cum

Vaginal discharge

Garter belts are always a plus.

> 50k

Haven't really cancelled anything in about six months but the small chance of getting banned does cross my mind.

> tfw actually have friends.

>What do you say when you bring a girl over to your house?
"They are your competiton."

Will they be safe?

They will make a delicious plastic pudding.

>stock CPU cooler

Whichever is cheapest.

Usually amiami, sometimes TOM, occasionally Plamoya or Solaris or whatever the fuck if it's something old and hard to find.

You should worry more about your computer.

I put some Nendos in my case and accidentally fried one of the USB ports somehow.

Which nendos did you put inside

Yes, only if you don't run an AMD based rig.

Marth and Shiida

They've since been replaced by SD Gundams since those are less likely to melt

I'm not too worried about the USB ports, its not even plugged in because I have USB 2.0

>Thermaltake V21
They should be fine there. That case is practically an open test bench so there isn't any problem with heat accumulation anywhere inside the case.

>bought a new pc recently
>thought about getting a case with a window to put figures in it
>decided it was a waste

Could've been cool but the fear of something slowly frying inside would've killed me

How do you guys know so much about computers?

So I'm currently in Tokyo, staying near Akihabara. What shops should I check out?

google search "computers"

It's my job baby.

The basics are pretty simple user. You should build your own sometimes.

Overclocking and PVC is all I have

Computers are like Lego.

Read a lot.

If you ever want to build a new PC you better do your reading so you won't end up with some shitty parts.

I'd like to do that, but I move my PC around a lot so I'd need to secure it to the case somehow, and then it wouldn't be in the window. Shit sucks.