What do I if I can't choose between Hana or Chiyo?

What do I if I can't choose between Hana or Chiyo?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangatopia.net/main/2016/09/enprison-school-c227/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let Sup Forums choose for you. You want the kinky one.

I feel like I'm the only Chiyo fan. Please join me in the praise of the true queen.

>not picking the mari or meiko instead

The "True Queen" will never pee on you. Is that really a kind of world that you want to live in?

Choose the better girl instead?

Hana had literally the greatest kiss of all time and her interactions with Kiyoshi are the GOAT Prison School chapters

Remember like last year or so when Hana dressed up in the suit and ran without panties? Fuck this arc is so long

I usually go for the long black haired goddess in shows, but I don't know what it is about hana caught my eye.

S2 when?

In exchange for someone who is loyal, helpful, understanding, pure and innocent then yes.

Did anybody bother with the live action? How was it?

it was hammy and retarded, i enjoyed it but i wouldn't say it was good
did get a lot of laughs out of it though

What is the most popular pairing by the way?

Translated really well to live action, was pretty good desu senpai. I felt it was about as good as the Nana to Kaoru live actions.

chiyo's sleeping beauty arc with mari getting gangbanged by the dwarfs was one of the funniest things in the series

hana's the girl though

hes bonded with hana. thats what love is to an extent - being complicit with eachother.

why is casca blonde and wearing a hs girl uniform?

same reason ur mum was last night m8

Hana Best

>girl

Is there a version of this without the text?

Then you go for the best girl instead.

Not sure if OP's pic is disturbing or exciting me.
Probably both.
Here's a pic of her far away cousin.

Pic is grammatically a shit translation in context. It needs more localization.

You go for the best girl, idiot!

>chiyo

What is the episode of this ? I have the HD uncensored version. Might as well do some webms

>implying

Nadeko is a submissive bitch who's afraid of talking. Hana wants to piss on a man for revenge. See the difference ?

>what do I do if I can't choose between an abusive psycho who's part of a manhate group and a caring, sweet girl
Gee, I don't know? Call a doctor?

>chiyo's sleeping beauty arc with mari getting gangbanged by the dwarfs was one of the funniest things in the series

I don't remember this arc...

Was the anime a good enough adaptation to where I can pick up the manga from where the anime ended?

He's referring to ch.132 i think.

I haven't seen it, but based on reading synopses while reading the chapters, it seems pretty 1:1.

Well I did say >far away cousin
It had more to do with the fact that both are voiced by the same voice actress who has the same haircut.
>Nadeko is a submissive bitch who's afraid of talking
Any other point of the show, yes. But at that precise moment, she had snapped, went to araragi's house, searched his shit, ate the snake god talisman and fucked his and loli vampires shit up.
>They went after her for a round two
>She fucked them both up again badly, thrashed the bat and let him go giving them until graduation before killing him and all the other bitches permanently.
I know Sup Forums completely abhors snake but come on, that pic moment was her peak. Only to get fooled/talked-no-jutsu down by some shady conman in the next season.

>Delicious /fit/ megane with a hair bun

mangatopia.net/main/2016/09/enprison-school-c227/
ch. 227

Found it. Chapter 137.

Where is her nose?

Why is the turnaround for Batoto so long?

Pick Hana because she's the bestest.

Snake is undefeated against Bat. 3-0, when?

What's wrong with this manga?
It's equal amounts of weird and awesome.

Risa is true best girl, you faggots

My nigga.

You are both morons.
She doesn't even have eyebrows.

When will this shit end

What the fuck is this real?? I dropped the manga after they got out of prison.

I'm up to chapter 166 now.
Will Meiko ever stop being such a beta?

when you get to the chapter 180 the 2nd season is over - for anime. Then it start never ending battle

You choose the better one.

Do you all hate how long this arc has taken?

She has other virtues.

I don't hate it, just disappointed that nothing feels fresh anymore.

Oh jesus

Honestly no. It may be taking fucking ages to get through it but it's still entertaining.

Kek I had forgotten that

>they have the same VA

Oh yeah I had forgotten about that, also yeah, white snake was great

This, I find that people make a big deal over this. If they're not satisfied they can calmly wait for the scans to pile up and the arc to finish but no

What was the name of the flat one with the weapon. I haven't been following the manga, but she was so best.

And Kiyoshi is voiced by the same guy Araragi is.

Yeah but his voice is easier to recognize

Risa chan

Fuck me, this arc has been mostly boring. He's ruining the School President character too, he works great in small doses, what the fuck is even the point of his arc?

Will her thirst for pee ever be quenched, Sup Forums?

What's the appeal of Risa?

She's the only girl who worked for her man's satisfaction and tried to meet his standards.

That alone puts her easily above the rest of the female cast and most manga/anime girls from other series.

She tries.

Big tits > Hana > Crow > Chiyo