Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

On October 9. Devil will be born again. Are you ready?
Thread theme is now LITERALLY:
youtu.be/7p8oa1p0K4o

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasadiya_Sukta
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/48405101.html
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBiDAN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn, were Predator Plants that bad?

They were garbage.

They aren't nerfing Yuri. They're switching him from a shitty deck to something a whole lot better.

Guess that confirms Predator Plants are done as far as Fusion Enforcers go and Ancient Gears will be put in there instead.

Well he probably does think less of her but it's just shitty contrived writing that he's using this "honor" deck when he has a deck that suits him better. It's nothing more than a glorified advertisement to BUY ANCIENT GEARS LITERALLY at the expense of the characters

Probably. I mean Perfomapals, Phantom Knights and Speedroids atleast are playable with other archetypes.

They're three cards. Performapal was bad too when they first started printing them.

>Nakagawa doing music now makes perfect sense.

He's taunting her. Asuka was probably an honor student so he's taunting her by using the honor deck to beat her. But I do agree that it's just shitty shilling but I don't care about Predator Plants anyway.

Well there goes all the potential Yuri x Asuka vine rape doujin material...

From the moment Ancient Gear Dragon got revealed, people here were thinking how it looked like something straight out of the anime.

We got outplayed.

Yes, to the point where no one buys them.

I can already predict how he's gonna win; tribute AG Gadget for Reacton Dragon while Gear Town is up and attack for game.

Yeah I pointed out how it looked like Odd-Eyes immediately.

Does anybody have the script writers/animators for the next batch of episodes?

He has to reuse Predator Plants if he wishes to use Starve Venom

I mean he cant drop 2 Chaos Giants at once AND THEN go into Starve Venom

I hope Asuka at least uses some new monsters besides the quad-tit centaur.

>Yuri doesn't even need Steve to beat the bimbo from GX
Color me surprised.

We don't even know how relevant he's going to be in these remaining episodes. Konami is giving no fucks. I mean look how forced he is playing AG now this late in the anime, in a crucial part of the story. That's just disrespectful to his character. For all we know his duel with Yugo gets interrupted or something and he gets absorbed without the chance to do something. His cards don't sell that well and he's not really a main character so Konami could just assume he's not worth wasting screentime on and tell NAS to re-write the script.

Antique Gear Fortress / Ancient Gear Fortress
Continuous Spell Card
(1) “Ancient Gear” monsters cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, an opponent’s card effet during the turn they are Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field.
(2) Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of an “Ancient Gear” card effect.
(3) If this card is destroyed in your Spell & Trap Zone: You can Special Summon 1 “Ancient Gear” monster from your hand or Graveyard, but you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except “Ancient Gear” monsters.

Cyber Angel Nasadiya

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasadiya_Sukta

>His cards don't sell that well and he's not really a main character so Konami could just assume he's not worth wasting screentime on and tell NAS to re-write the script.
Such a shame that this image is very accurate for almost everything regarding the poor cabbage so far.

>That's just disrespectful to his character.

What character? lol

Sometimes I think you people forget this is a shilling show. It's the only reason it exists.

> His cards don't sell that well
Well for one, it's hard to sell something when there's hardly any of it there. And if Konami's so concerned about whether or not an individual anime card will grab attention, why wouldn't they simply buff it for print like they have before?

I'm confused.
Who's gonna use Honor Student deck? Yuri or Asuka?

Man, it was already easy to shit them out with Catapult + Geartown, this just makes it even easier and gives them protection.

>tfw no UTSKUSHII HANA YO

Maybe he'll drop an italian line or two.

>37: Appears at the end
>46: Appears at the end
>47: Bracelet-kun
>54: Flashback
>75: Flashback
>85: Appears for only 2 scenes, just standing
>86 - 91: Not having any of Yugo's shit + hitotsu ni
>92: Bracelet-kun
>106: Duels to nameless fodder + Bracelet-kun
>123: Uses a different deck for whatever shill reason
>126: Maybe we'll finally get somewhere with giving Yuri the proper care, if Yuri doesn't destroy Konami HQ first

Yuri

Konami is unpredictable. Who knows why they do the things they do.

This's true, but I think sometimes user overthink the shilling aspect of the show. If Konami wants to sell something so badly from the anime, all they have to do is buff it.

The ancient gears are obviously shoved in to shill the structure deck, but Yuri failing to do much of anything until now I doubt has that much to do with Konami/NAS's terms. There's also plenty of anime cards that Konami doesn't bother to print at all.

They probably will print more Predator Plants. It's just a shame they aren't printing them now in favor of Structure Deck shilling.

>Tfw she's going to die before she could be a kind mentor/Nee-chan
Why even bring her back

To shill Cyber Angels but I feel like legacy characters are victims of the shit writing the show has. The show can't do characters at all.

The guy who made this thought Yuya was going to go full Academia mode IIRC. Instead we get Yuri using a mechanical Odd-Eyes clone. I guess it's more believable.

To kill her. Ono hates GX.

Even if the show was mildly more competent at it, there's just no getting around removing the legacy characters from their original contexts and fellow cast members. It's a situation where they would fall short to their originals almost no matter what.

Crow suffers the least from it I guess, mostly because the only original character traits most people would remember is that he thinks of the children and was raised on the street.

See, you can make them enjoyable and interesting characters though even as AU versions. But they are so underused and misused that it's a why bother situation? They can't even get the Arc-V original characters right. The legacy characters just feel like bootleg versions of the originals.

>why bother
Cheap publicity, even if it only works very short term

I was wondering why there was so much hatred for the GX characters. The Syncrow fanatic was probably having a ball for the last 20 episodes.

The new OP is called Pendulum Beat.

The new ED is called Dashing Pendulum.

Source: blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/48405101.html

>7 band members out of 9 who only dance
I'm still confused. Have the backup dancers' union started price gouging?

>Do they really think so little of Asuka that Yuri is nerfing himself.
structure deck cards infinitely better than Predator shitters

Any chance to see a Ritual Dragon in the anime?

>predator shitter fags literally blown the fuck out
lmao getting invested into such a trash archetype

>Pendulum Beat
>Dashing Pendulum

The pendulum is going to be the key to all of this.

Thanks user, wouldn't have noticed without you here

>It's a Yurifag takes a big cucking from Konami episode
this is fucking great

Pendulum dimension confirmed?

>pendulum dimension
standard?

I totally forgot that there's technically legions of duelists in Standard prepping to fight Academia. That is if the writers didn't totally drop that and make Standard entirely irrelevant.

>mfw all this
well, this is unexpected

So, since Yuri is shilling the Ancient Gear Structure Deck in the anime, will we FINALLY get all the anime Ancient Gears in the Fusion Booster Special? They could also reprint Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem there.

>Yurifags were hyped for "Yuri's beautiful garden"(sic)
>They get Ancient Gears instead
>mfw

It's time.

>Be a Yurifag
>Was hyped for more Pred Plants
>He's using Ancient Gears instead
>Think it's awesome as fuck

Fuck dude you got me.

Not every Yuri autist thinks like you. ;)

Asuka will most likely get carded by Yuri.

>Yuri will somehow summon Starve Venom in this duel

>he won't even need it to take care of Asuka
lmao GX characters

He's clearly gonna win by using Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, which will be reprinted in th Fusion Booster Special since it can't be in the SD.

This is the first time a Structure Deck has been shilled in the anime since Camula, right?
I don't count Reiji using Siegfried and Beowulf since it happened months later.

Yuya used saber dragon pretty much because his structure deck wasn't selling.

That's a STARTER deck though, those usually get shilled.

>Ultimate Golem is making a reappearance
My anus is ready and willing.

it's going to be something special na no ne

>Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem won't be used by a jobber
Finally

>Posting DT version

I want to see Chronos use his old Ancient Gear deck against the new Honor Student Deck. It'd be the funniest mirror match.

so have yuya and yuzu reunited again since their first reunion i haven't watched forever

Yes, but then brainwashed Serena kidnapped her like 2 episodes later.

Most likely,Yuri will be using them.

This is weird as fuck, Yuri can't even summon his dragon in that deck, those monsters have all be earth except for chaos giant which is dark, is he going to summon chaos giant x2 then fuck Asuka over by summoning Strave Venom? Why the fuck couldn't they of given him predictor plants instead? I'm starting to get the feeling Yuri and Yugo will repeat their moves from episode 92 and before any other moves are made with their dragons on the field Yuya and Yuto will probably have both their dragons on the field as well and the Berserk mode will happen again.

Chronos was the worst thing that happened in my life.
He was peeping into the girls' bathhouse in ep 3 of GX (like dude,I thought you were gay).
Come on,Yuri! Beat him up!

>Yuri using Ancient Gears

The fuck happened?

Gotta shill that Structure Deck

Guess the name of the bitch who will get carded soon?

Use this

>Predator Plants cucked for structure deck shilling
This is fucking stupid
Yuto's new Phantom Knights better be good

Hope they don't do shitty lvl 4's, probably new spells and RUM

Good riddance

>both units are from the same company
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBiDAN

>Antique Gear Fortress / Ancient Gear Fortress
>Continuous Spell Card
>(1) “Ancient Gear” monsters cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, an opponent’s card effet during the turn they are Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field.
>(2) Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of an “Ancient Gear” card effect.
>(3) If this card is destroyed in your Spell & Trap Zone: You can Special Summon 1 “Ancient Gear” monster from your hand or Graveyard, but you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except “Ancient Gear” monsters.
This is actually pretty good

We don't know if Yuto will get any cards printed in RATE. Only Yuya, Asuka, Kaito and Yugo are confirmed to have decent support.

So was Bullet Train actually, guess they have a contract.

>Dashing Pendulum
Can't wait.

Well 7 of them are in middle school.

I just want a R4, some Quickplays, and another good LV 3.

Blazing Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

They need a way to recycle the banished S/T and maybe some good spells and monsters.

>Pendulum Beat!
>!
>Dashing Pendulum

Damn they sound too upbeat especially for what should be the "darkest" part of the series.

How about an in archetype Burial From a Different Dimension, except it can target all Phantom Knight cards?

>good spells and monsters.
pretty sure all the lvl 3's and break sword are good enough, another rank3/4 wouldn't hurt

Any new Ritual monster in ?

Yes, Asuka's new Ritual, Cyber Angel Nasadiya

>l Nasadiya
What the FUCK does that mean?

it's some sort of indian god

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasadiya_Sukta

Fuck, that seems dangerous. Why the fuck does she have to job against Ancient fucking gears? Did they not want her angels get tied up or munched on by plants?

Thanks. Also nice trips.
Also I started to practice with Cyber Angel and Northwemko in YgoPro, it's kind of stupid of me to realize now how Cyber Angel works, it wasn't that complicated. They pretty much fit now in any Ritual Light monster, regardless if they are fairy or not.

...I still want to know why there aren't any WIND Ritual monster. It's the only attribute for Rituals we lack.

I like how they emphasis pendulum. Maybe we'll see a pendulum evolution similar to chaos number and accel synchro.