Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Let's take a moment from all the waifus and take a moment to praise the manly men of this series. As well as the sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/owari_re/status/765300047986634752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for best girl!

who won the waifu war last thread

BREED WITH THE HAFUS

No waifus allowed. Come on. You know what happened last thread. Only manly men are allowed here.

Rem > Emilia

Fuck off with waifu discussion. It ruined one too many threads. Either talk about males of re zero or don't talk at all.

It was a fierce battle but Remfags have reestablished. Fear no more fellow remfags.

youre cute when youre bossy

Get out. No waifus allowed.

Does punching dogs make you an honorary manly man?

Manly catgirl penis.

Subaru made an Elliot Rodger expression before breaking his neck when Betelgeuse possessed him

>pic
MUH

Re zero is Rem territory.

Get out. Don't you have a single inkling of respect for males? Especially pic related?

No. Not when Rem exists.

What are the consequences of Subaru dying all the time?

Sorry.

Yet last thread some user was saying Remfags never attack EMT.

What about discussing how Subaru's group will react to knowing he wants to save Satella!?

Is there anything Reinhardo Sama can't do?

Wait a second, since Subaru died and has to change strategy against Betelgeuse does it mean that Sloth is still alive?

His love stench from Satella gets stronger and his connection to her.

Who's Sloth?

Be Rem

He becomes more experienced but loses something in the process.

Example: his relationship Julius will never be as close as this timeline again.

I tell you he's fucking that loli every night

And this is why you waifufags ruin everything.

Indeed both Sloths are alive now as it's a new loop

>believing what remfags say

He gets closer to the Witch. Also, he apparently doesn't regain anything he spent on his Authorities when he resets.

>It's hard to think he "made Rem too endearing" when 4 arcs out of 6 in total don't include her and the story keeps progressing. It really feels as if people is really biased with Rem right now because of the anime but it will eventually pass.

>Tragic Heroine
>Absolutely Selfless
>Unrequited Love
>Dies in honorable fashion multiple times
>Loves a total shitter MC and helps him back up on his feet at his lowest

I'll hold my breath but I disagree when you said Tappei didn't make her too endearing.

Resist that ass.

who?

The sloth beastman That means he'll survive the next timeline since no Femgeuse to twist him to deathw

>If he really wanted people to like Emilia, setting Rem in a coma wasn't necessary. In fact I think it had the reverse effect to some. Though Emilia got the development, people are still waiting for Rem to come back. Let's be honest here, if Tappei's a saddist the readers are Masochists. It makes them cheer or root harder for her.

This. Coma a shit. Rem will still lose and it will suck for those who got caught in this meme.

Rom wouldn't let that happen plus they don't see each other sexually.

That's a weird way of saying make the thread better

Beteko is best girl though? Who wouldn't want her to be around? Technically she's alive just not possessed yet.

Complex magic. Reinhardt has the worst mana pool of all, and he's got no real compatibility with spirits. Spirits still love him and he can use their mana for his sword blasts, but he can't talk with them.
>how Subaru's group will react to knowing he wants to save Satella!?
He'd probably be able to convince them to go along with it, even if it turned out to be a terrible idea.

That'd be a big ass convincing he'd have to do. Considering how hated she is by the world and the personal grudge some of them have to her.

is Satella Emilia's mother?

Yes

Satella is Emilia From Another Universe

where are all the elves anyways
just cats

No. It's a theory though and nothing more. Remember Satella was sealed when Emilia was born.

No you didn't. All that fucking discussion only killed fucking threads and made an entire war. FUCK OFF.

Frozen by Emilia. Only her and Satella are the only elves left if you count them.

Why would Emilia do that? Is she evil

No way. I want a bullet pointed list of who would stay with Subaru and who'd leave. Reinhard, Julius, Roswaal, Ram feel like a leave. Garfiel, Beatrice and Rem feel stay. Otto goes either way depending on what's inside the gospel. No clue on Emilia.

Clone, or kept in stasis until about a hundred years ago when it's assumed she was born.
Subaru somehow manages to be convincing, and most of the people around him all trust him.

Yes

SHES A HALF DEVIL

Good thread as always bros

>No clue on Emilia.
Subaru convinces her that Satella was misunderstood and unfairly discriminated against.

*half elf
all devil

>Satella was sealed when Emilia was born

Yes, she was reborn as Emilia while keeping existing as Satella

go away beetlejuice

Nah Pandora a witch attacked her village and end up causing Emilia to release her power and because she was around 6-8 years old couldn't control it and thus froze them all including herself.

Would Beako really stay though? Satella killed her "mother" and it was her worshippers that attacked Rems village, it'd be hard to tell what Rem would go personally.
I mean I don't know if they could clone her but Satella can transcend dimensions so it is possible. Just don't believe that.

Wouldn't she have Satella's love stench then?

so literally elsa thats dumb

Beatrice is too attached to Subaru personally to not follow him. Basically all the people who I put as staying are people I consider actively dependent on Subaru or would be seriously lost without him.

What the FUCK was going on during this scene? Betelgeuse didn't possess Subaru yet

If you're referring the picture it's fanart. Second, Elsa would be copying Satella as Satella is older. Only resemblance is clothes, wait till her offical design is out.

He's pissed
He does that sometimes

I was actually kekking hard at that part.

He was angry just like in episode 15/16.

Emilia is the evil witch and Satella is innocent.

Satella just wanted some love!

#FreeSatella
#JusticeForSatella

ded thread
bring back waifufags

Transcending time, dimensions, and death itself! What's it's name!? That's right! Love!

>Justifying child murderers

>I mean I don't know if they could clone her but Satella can transcend dimensions so it is possible. Just don't believe that.
Well, I kind of want to know everything Gluttony can do, because if any Authority would have a cloning power it'd be Gluttony. Especially with the Whale creating doubles and the rabbits reproducing. I actually get the feeling that there's only one real Gluttony Bishop, and he's just able to create sub-Bishops. The wiki does say they speak in collective terms, and one of them is able to shapeshift into the others.

I wish I knew more about stars so I could guess what the full extent of their powers could be, or what they might relate to, like how Subaru guessed an aspect of Regulus's power. Gluttony's got a hare, whale, and hydra. The idea that they all might share aspects of all three beasts seems fitting, which could also imply that they're all merely different heads of the same creature. Maybe if you cut one down, they can produce two more in their place.

Satella would've probably had a backup plan in case something was about to happen but Emilia should have Satella's same smell as its same Dna and power.

Another interesting thing according to spbro Puck was originally human before Echidna I think turned him into a spirit and according to his contract those memories are sealed. So it'd be possible he was originally Emilia's father and that's also why he calls her his daughter

>but Emilia should have Satella's same smell as its same Dna and power.
She'd only have the smell if Satella left any witch particles or miasma inside of her.

Beatrice is just the best.

If it's done by her power it should leave some residue of her

She is.

Nice meme

Why do you think they're showing you scenes like crying for her enemies? So that when she embraces her true evil nature it will be more shocking and you'll feel exactly like Subaru.

Wasn't it because she proved herself in front of the villagers while she was getting those death stares.

Also adding on that it was finally over with Betelgeuse and his "ordeal" with her? So she'd be crying tears of happiness

All a ruse.

EMT couldn't hurt a fly without crying

Holy shit is this Regulus?
twitter.com/owari_re/status/765300047986634752

He's gonna live!

Please be real, I like his looks already
Truly the best Archbishop

Stinks worse, makes Rem's panties wetter.

>you will never get to reject Rem

Why even live?

No. Regulus if he's in it will be in last episode. I think it's highly unlikely though he'll be in it unless they do a flashback.

Satella has best stench

Are you stupid or what? It clearly says レグルス when the character is on screen

SHIIIIIIIIIT

THAT FUCKING GAME WILL SPOIL ALL THE ARCHIBISHOPS?!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

REEEEEE

rem eater where?

>Voiced by Nobohiko Okamoto

Hahahah witches where

I'm pretty sure that's just a fangame.

Are you stupid? Why'd you believe some randoms video? Unless it's done by Tappei it's probably just fan made. Second they've already had the fight with them so unless flashbacks Regulus and Ley won't be in it.