Bleach was always shit you dummy.

baka

>Bleach was always shit

Are pissfags this delusional?

Yeah like ten years ago

Yes. No. Maybe. It's been so long.

It's shit for 75% of it's lifespan

It's the 25% that matters.

I just re-read the last chapter. Am I the only one who see pic related as a subtle shout out? Or am I looking too into it?

So what was Ichigo's powerup and how did he defeat Ywach? Did kubo seriously end the series to an offscreen fight?

>Did kubo seriously end the series to an offscreen fight?
yes

Would Bykuya vote for Trump?

Listen that guy who looked like Ichigo was a big fat mess

>you shattered my blade.
>which was in bankai
>and which I spammed like crazy afterwards.

How was Byakuya able to use Bankai at all?

More like 85%

it was a metaphor.

Yes. Shame it went downhill so quickly after Aizen was beaten

Remember when bleach ended.
Good times

Would you?

Yes.

>he didnt feel the heat seeping out of his monitor when zanka no tachi was on the panel

off yourself

This, too bad he fucking jobbed like what the hell, that entire Bankai was hype as fuck

>JUST BEING RELEASED CAUSES THE ENTIRETY OF SOUL SOCIETY TO HEAT/DRY UP
>A FUCKING MANTLE AT THE TEMPERATURE OF THE SUN
>ATOM SMASHER THAT JUST UNDOES EVERYTHING THE TIP TOUCHES
>TEN TRILLION SKELETONS

I genuinely enjoyed Bleach until the Mexico arc.

I think everyone did.

We never saw Ukitake's bankai.

yeah, a metaphor for being a bitch

>its a rescue Keigo arc

>Remember when Bleach was hype?

10 years ago

It's an arc to save the best girl in the serie. How could you not like it?

Fucking manchilds still actually giving a fuck about bleach like they're still 12

Picture unrelated

>his sword blocks the power equivalent to OVER ONE MILLION ZANPAKUTO
>everyone afterwards rips it like paper

>Ichigo's reiatsu compression gives him the power of h-haiyai
>everyone afterwards keeps up with him

It really shows that Kubo barely planned shit for after the SS arc and instead just went back to re-read his old chapters and pick up vague stuff to make into plot points later on.

I wont ever forgive Kubo for his treatment of Ukitake.

He really treated a lot of best girls like crap( like Tatsuki ) but Ukitake is his worst crime

He saved SS. I think he did alright

just a bankai. especially after its revealed he is a reiatsu monster to rival or even surpass Zaraki

NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE...

How did it end again? If yhwach was killed and reio was too. Who is the lynchpin? Or was that another thing just left the fuck out?

another thing fucking left out. the fuckin protagonists final fucking move. inexcusable.

>Or was that another thing just left the fuck out?
yeah, just guess.

>yfw Don Kanonji unleashes his ultimate technique

I remember when bleach has background

>left to right

Because it was the same as the arc before it, only to save the underdeveloped big titted mcguffin of the series

It was always hype, but never delivered, it feels like kubo left us with blueballs on purpuse

It's actually a reference to her dad.

one piece is not the one that got cancelled user

[Guitar Intensifies]

The hall of anal devastation was a great attraction.

That's cute.

Databook that fills in characters' unseen abilities and what happens to them after the end when?

Shunsui and Ukitake getting their Shikai's revealed together was such an awesome moment

Why Kubo didn't do the same for their Bankai's is beyond me. I was really hoping for a tag team fight with the two of them using Bankai

bleach's ending was nowhere near the level of naruto's.

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4

1 - Naruto is much more popular
2 - losers will shut up fast on Sup Forums

That's what the Stark fight should have been. He was #1, it would have made sense to need two captains to defeat him. Instead we get Ukitake getting one shotted by the autist

I expected that in the stark figth, but whatever

Actually I can't. It's been literally years and my memory has turned from a sponge for a sieve concerning manga.

>losers will shut up fast on Sup Forums
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

Those sick incantations they were reciting before just made them appear one notch above all the other Zanpakuto.

>Uryu fires the asspull arrow
>Yhwach is depowered
>"Now, Kurosaki!"
>Ichigo runs to his sword
>"Shit, he won't make it in time!"
Why couldn't Uryu just put some Quincy arrows in Yhwach instead? He can fire 1200 of them per second.

Uryu could have saved rukia and whorihime, killed aizen and yhwach if kubo felt like it.

I wish I could find a good snip from the anime. It was a high point both for Kubo and the animators. Pure hype.

Kubo's mistake was to fuck around in Karakura. He should have made the espada stronger and made the captains all reveal their bankai.

season 4 of the anime with original ending when?

Now that I binge re-read the quincy arc, Ukitake's death's not that bad. And it's sad that Shunsui couldn't be there when his best friend of 1000 years died.

Never ever, eat up the shitty live action movie like a good goy.

Kubo and Kishi aren't close enough for subtle shout outs.

Or just use the antithesis that was hyped as the only way to stop Bach.

Then Kubo forgot.

Yeah, last month.

Will Renji let Ichika get tattoos?

I mean, he's always self-conscious about his eyebrows and covers his tattoo up with a bandanna and proper shihakushou (as opposed to sleeveless like Shuuhei or open chest like Rangiku) so it seems like he regretted getting them.

name one person who ever didn't regret getting a tattoo

The Szayel fight was what caused me to stop at one point. Later I found out it was the editors' fault the whole arc was so long and stretched. I remember reading Kubo was planning to off Grimmjow much earlier.
Fuck the editors.

What if Uryuu just let Yoruichi make Mimihagi the new Soul King?

Or would it be useless as Pernida would've stopped her anyway?

Kensei.

>aizen_with_glasses.png

Ichigo is still one of the fastest around. The only ones who can keep up with his speed are the top arrancar and even then only the physical fighters among them.

since when were you under the impression that bleach was hype?

How can you like this series after Soul Society arc? Power levels keep increasing exponentially every time there's a new bad.
The MC is a hybrid of how many different things? Human/Quincy/etc.

I watched the anime and it was good.

>it was the editors' fault
With the editors fucking everything around, why do Sup Forums like Jumpshit again?

Renji's tsuba has lightning bolts on it, that's all it's a reference to

Who else is gonna sponsor Kubo?

>tfw people actually fall for kubo's stock bishi face
even kubo didn't give a shit about ichigo's power ups at that point. he didn't even make an effort to show them off

Ive seen the whole show but i just bought the first 12 volumes, whens the art get better?

quincy arc

>Later I found out it was the editors' fault the whole arc was so long and stretched.
No, you didn't. It was literally the opposite. Kubo very blatantly was taking the long route through the rescue arc, and given the way he writes he fumbled a few plot points along the way stalling for time when he couldn't come up with anything in a week. It was the editor that insisted he move the plot along. Even then the editor didn't just sit down and write a new script, Kubo fucked up just fine all by himself both pre- and post- editor meddling, as minimal as it was. Kubo's the reason the stupid Nnoitra and Szayel fights took for fucking ever. His editor's the reason the rescue arc inexplicably went from unmitigated failure to "only Ichigo can save us." But Kubo's the reason the Visored got shit on, the top espada fights were unsatisfying and anticlimactic, the retarded 0 espada twist happened, the entire garbage pendulum flashback arc, etc...

>Bleach now has 1000 Chapters

Plan how it begins and ends,name your arcs and their plots

Will you watch it if the anime ever returns?

yes I just watched bleach for the first time three months ago and finished it by the end of july. They have to release all the episodes in one day so I can binge

keep everything the same but make uryu the MC for the quincy arc

Fav part was probably Rirukas butt shot.

Pernida is dead and gone. Mimihagi should still be around.

when tsukishima helped save rukia?

apparently mimihagi is just forever a part of yhwach, who is also more or less dead and gone

>the entire garbage pendulum flashback arc
Wew lad.

Ichigo was always a garbage protagonist without life goals, ambitions and actual conflict.

His ultimate goal in life was to get his mom back

HE WANTED TO PROTECT HIS FRIENDWS
what a fuckign faggot

Only if they include more filler episodes