Re:zero hate general

talk about how much the show fucking sucks and that its shit and you hate it a lot

>Re:Zero
>fucking sucks

You're just salty Subaru picked Emilia over Rem

Hater's tears are delicious. Keep on hating. That just means Re:Zero is the best anime.

how about just don't talk about it, faggot

>obnoxious use of cgi
>good

laughing at your life Sup Forumstard

re:zero is sword art tier horrible its just cliche shlock similar to big budget hollywood movies

Yeah, whatever.

fuck off

Does antithreads even work on Sup Forums like they do on futaba?

give me 3 reasons for all that hate

> implying CGI is bad

It's the future you dumbfuck.
3d > 2d shit

I think that the story is engaging and the characters are interesting, but if you don't like that's alright, I'm sure you have your reasons for it.

It's more popular than my favorite anime, and my favorite anime isn't popular enough.

It has more threads than my favorite anime, and I wanted my favorite anime to have the most threads.

It's selling well and is bought by more nip otaku than my favorite anime which is selling badly because it is not that popular by nip otaku.

In short, tribalism shit like always.
One could argue about the board flooding a few weeks ago, but that was just asinine shitposters being assholes like always. If not Re:Zero, they would have used something else to annoy everyone.

I fucking hate how it takes a week for each episode!

>
>I think that the story is engaging and the characters are interesting

Obviously there's some stupid stuff involved but it's a light novel so that's a given.

Only thing I really hate is Subaru, but that's just because I don't like the way he acts and think he's annoying. I wouldn't call him a bad character because of it like some people do though.

It's the typical show "man who is trapped in a fantasy world" but more edgy.The only good point of Edgy:zero was the factor "die-repeat" adds in a fantasy anime like this but this factor is developed wrong.The main protagonist is not realistic,is simply stupid.Rem and ram are the stereotypes of "cute girls do things but they are also dangerous".
The villains are pathetic,they have no reason to be nasty or other and for this reason they look stupid.

It's pretty boring. I've been watching since episode 1 and I keep expecting something to big to happen.

But nothing meaningful ever happens. Maybe it's the fact that Subaru is immortal and thus unbeatable that takes away all the tension. I also don't expect that they'll ever wrap up all the missing plot points that they started in just 2 episodes.

Is this b8 ?

You already tried this yesterday OP

the story has neither of those they are fucking cliche as hell dude

n-naniiii!?! I have no idea what youre talking about 0_0'''

I hate how it's so fucking good.

Actually being completely serious I don't like it at the moment. Too many loose ends and unexplored bits of worldbuilding. Everything will be decided by how well the conclusion is done.

I fucking hate those maid things so much. This is just SAO with more waifu faggotry.

Are you a baby, OP?

Learn how to shitpost.

What are you refering to?

The fucking time loop thing was done better in that edge of tomorrow movie and at least I get to look at Tom Cruise than some shitty maid with dumb hair

Re:Zero

>general
Fuck off.

Maybe is just my personal preference towards supporting underdogs. Subaru is a human, a stupid, selfish, mediocre human, and I like that.

No shit, I was asking what was bothering you with the show.

you apparently haven't watched sao

That's just bad writing desu

Be careful OP, you're a very special snowflake and I don't want all this salt melting you.

SAO has more waifu faggotry

then I have shit taste, sue me

Sup Forums is all anti threads all the time.

You're too early. Sup Forums only hates some anime when he ends and becomes popular beyond the fansub sphere just like SAO and Tokyo Ghoul.

Re:Zero is a decent show in a consistently shitty genre. By virtue of being Isekai it's automatically scraping the barrel in terms of concept, writing and characters. What surprised people is that Re:Zero is actually a decent show. It's not amazing. It's just decent. A solid 7/10. Unfortunately, to your average Isekai fan, this means that it's one of the most brilliant works they've ever seen. Add the fact that your average Isekai fan is quick to both put their favorite show on a pedestal as well as voraciously defend it you have the makings of a complete fucking disaster. Your average Re:Zero thread is a battle of attrition between fans who incorrectly think the show is the best thing ever and people who hate Isekai with a burning passion after it gained so much popularity over the years.

You can't stop me from having fun, no matter what you say I'll keep on loving Code Geass ver1.75!

Edge Of Tomorrow is the one and only good LN adaptation in all of existence.

>Pros:
+ episode 15 holy shit fucking hnnnnnnnnnng aka it tries to be complex and deep and it kind of works out half of the time
+ there is no shame in the violence department
+ decent animation and quality overall
+ it depicts depression, rejection and hopelessness well (his sad speech with Rem before she kills him, when he cries on the half elf's lap and the scene where he pretty much says he has lost hope for everything to Rem)
>Cons:
- main character went from a loser to an ooc uber alpha that hits on every woman, and he did it before he got ressurected for the first time, thus he wasn't profiting from the fact that he can't die
- kind of turns into a harem
- he turns down the girl who got killed 3-4 times for him, saved him from depression for a girl who pretty much gave up on him
- depth of the story is thrown out the window because of the romance and all the stereotypical girls that need to have a flirty conversation with the mc
- too much talking in some scenes

I hate the fact that there's no dub

The only bad thing about this masterpiece is Rem and Remfags.

when does he fuck rem?

Rem gets deleted by the same power as the Whale's mist and Subaru get a checkpoint in season finale so episode 25 Rem is fucked and good riddance to Remfags.

he can still fuck her and get her pregnant and get a bouncing baby boy that can delete memories

this garbage is steins; gate for the uneducated. isekai is cancer.

Fuck you OP, Re:Zero is literally the greatest anime I have ever seen. And this is coming from someone who has watched BOTH One Punch Man AND Code Geass.

Youre just a salty ass-faggot whose jealous because your favourite anime isn't selling even 1% as much as Re:Zero is

log horizon was good isekai

Learn to false-flag better, kiddo.

OPM and CG are both great though

Hahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only thing i hate about this show is the MC