mangasail.com/content/world-trigger-157
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OSSAMU's keikaku never dies.

Kuga is OP as always

Kek I want to see his face after the bail out

Does Yuma get sniped right after?

End of the chapter

World Trigger is in the bottom 3 this week, THE end is coming,

It went from 5 to bottom 4, which is just the difference betwene Osamu being amazing and TALKING.

All the author has to do is draw Miwa looking high on crack again with a raging hate boner.

Miwa's tired look is the best.

fanboy face the reality osamu and this manga suck . it will be in the bottom next week too, nothing can save it now,

>WT shitposter is still doing it

The bright side is that even if Jump were to decide WT should be axed, it'd probably be moved to another magazine instead, gets some really good sales.

how is that good? With the anime end this will be the best selling volume of the manga. Toriko had awesome sales but look at it now.

>With the anime end
It ended over five months ago with another volume released since then.
It's lost like 15,000 sales compared to last volume in the same period of time.

That is a lot. Next volume it will lose 30k and next even more. The manga will end in 2017, Face it bro.

>That is a lot
With around 150k sales?
No, it's selling just a bit less than Souma which obviously isn't getting axed.

Did he trip on the wires or what?

Also, stop giving (You)s to the shitposter; not worth it

Into the trash he goes.

Its been a while, shitposter-kun. Same format and everything!

Welp. That looks amazing.

>Two Scorpions
Gee Bill

There is too much risk dropping tested series right now, WT goes up and down, the more important point being it picks up. There's new manga coming in now that old ones have finished, you don't go dropping a series like WT when the new stuff hasn't proven themselves yet.

WT will live for the next 6 months easily even if it wasn't doing too hot, but like I been saying, all these arcs have been groundwork for off planet missions, interest will automatically pick up cause the guy knows how to make interesting character interaction.

And those are the sales of three days only.

OH SHIT. 3 points for T-2.

Good. Oji was annoying cunt.

Don't forget about Toriko and Gintama, both will probably last half of of next year at best and end at the very end of this year at worse. Then again, Black Clover, Soma and Hero seem to be catching on so Jump might be feeling extra greedy and throw World Trigger out to have even more space for another new hopeful hit

This bullshit sales argument has been going on for so long now. It's not going to get axed, WT is doing great these days, compared to how it was like half a year ago. Fuck off.

Don't you swear at me,user.

Agreed, no matter what a shit poster says, World Trigger and it's mangaka has proven itself it should stay around, all those data sheets. Hell, even releasing an unfinished chapter despite injury.

It's also got a more established setting than Black Clover.

>spoliers thread
>no spoilers apart from OP
>shitposting about rankings and sales

>Swords of Revealing Light Yuma Edtion

mangasail.com/content/world-trigger-157
pics

did nerd boy ever become useful ? anime was a fucking chore to watch

Damn Ouji is brutal, I actually like smug assholes if they have the skills to back it up.

He's always been useful.
It's just that everyone else is a lot more useful. That hasn't changed but he did improve.

Also the anime is crap.

>bouncing cinderblock via Grasshopper
Damn Yuma. Also, Yuma having an easier time fighting Ikoma now due to being in the Wire zones.

spider attach to the block yuma launch
wtf yuma OP

Oji got 2 points now and T2 got 3 points. Ikoma need to get some points.

If T2 can manage to get another point witout losing anyone, they should just run away with their 6 points.

>Oji using Scorpion as a hidden arm blade
edgy.

Jokes on you Ouji, Osamu's real keikaku was enabling Yuuma's bullshit!

I'm hoping for that since Yuma and Chika are in the wire zone.

Wasn't it absent that week?

Seem like Ouji got another point before he bailed out so it probably
>Ouji team: 3
>Tamakora: 3
>Ikoma team: 0
The only way Ikoma can win if they defeat both Yuma and Chika without losing anyone.

I'm guessing Ikoma turns this around. Bonus points if Chika actually shoots the Ibis at Oki but Oki kills her before the bullet reaches him.

Tamakoma is almost there, even if they simlpy survive it's 5:3:2, which is really good.

It's even worse when you realize everyone is shitposting over an absentee placement instead of a real ranking. WT was absent in issue 33 which this ranking is based on

To have the survival points, you need to be the last one standing.

Both Ikoma team and T 2 have to beat the other to win those points.

Ranking doesn't mean much for old running series anyway.

There's a time limit to these battles.

If that happens no survive points happen. like in nino v kage v t2 v azama.

>World Trigger is in the bottom 3 this week, THE end is coming,

World Trigger was on break you retarded fuck.

The anime ended like half a year ago, last volume sold 300k and this is only 3 days sales.

Oh yeah, that's kinda unfair now that I think about it, but I guess it punishes hit and run tactics despite being completely valid in a real war.

But WT isn't that old.
That said it's still in a good place, it's in the top 10 in terms of average rankings this year and is in the top 20 most selling franchises.

Also not to sound like a douche but all the popular manga that ended recently only help WT stay even longer.

That doesn't seem like much, maybe sports trigger is finally pissing nips off?

By the way, I noticed that the sports trigger started after the change of editors, this new one doesn't seem to like the series very much

>doesn't seem like much
>almost 150k first three days
That's more than what most manga will sell.

It's fairly old relative to some of the other series in WSJ at the moment. And you have to remember all the breaks that occurred because of author illness.

Best case scenario is that Yuuma and Chika take out the remaining members of Ikoma Squad and Tamakoma-2 ends with 5 Points.

Worst case is if Ikoma are able to eliminate all of T-2 and wind up winning with 4 Points. Alternatively they lose a member in the process and end up tying for first.

And then the third, more boring option, Yuuma and Chika wait out the time limit and end up tied for first with Ouji Squad.

It dosen't seem like they enjoyed the invasion that much either. The highest WT ever officially ranked was for Osamu v Kazama

What people are they referring to here?

By old, I mean more than 2 years running.

Hey, buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The slice of life club is two blocks down.

Not being rewarded isn't the same as punishment, user. It's more like an incentive and doesn't invalidate hit and run completely.

Been awhile seeing a clean raw page from WT without shitty watermarks.

No Broccoli-kun!

>That doesn't seem like much, maybe sports trigger is finally pissing nips off?

Judging by certain volume's sales, nope.

From "rank wars are fucking pointless" a few weeks ago to a special someone today "sports trigger".

Just take a break or something? We get it, you don't like rank wars.

>That's more than what most manga will sell.
It's very little by Shonen JUMP standards, unless it's a gag manga.

Nevermind Souma is selling barely 20k above it and it's one of its most popular titles.

It's moderate by Shonen Jump standards

Keep in mind those sales are only from 3 days

>Three day sales 20k under Souma with an airing show

IT'S THE END TIMES ABANDON ALL HOPE

Fucking Neighbors.

LET'S BUILD A WALL! VOTE KIDO

Okay so Yuma has used one new trick per match using Grasshopper, anyone has ideas for the last two rounds or would you be more interested in him picking up a new Trigger?

Yuma has enough. These remaining rounds should focus on Hyuse

It would be glorious if Kuga told Oji

>''You thought you could defeat me in this wire field Osamu set up? I don't want to underestimate you, but you aren't that good.''

SUCK IT UP NIGGA

Fuck off crossboarder.

I've always thought Chameleon would be good for him. For now though I think Grasshopper mastering is the right choice.

Even better
>"I have a nickname for you too, DEAD."

Osamu should pick up chameleon, I wish his trion wasn't so shit tier, I want to see him full stealth.

He really ought to pick up an asteroid or hound to improve his midrange. The extended scorpion is nice but has it's limits.

Kuga dancin' around with those wires against Ikoma

I'd say Osamu's trigger set is fine. He just needs to keep working on his fundamentals.

Incoming cement block.

why doesnt Ikoma just senku that shit?
It takes him 0.2 seconds so is not as if Chika sniping would be a problem there

He does, but that leads to Yuma pulling bullshit with wires attached to the rubble

Don't you need to sheathed your blade as prep for a Senkuu?

Let's do this shit. I'm having a huge ass hangover, pretty much did this while throwing up every once in a while.

Pretty much and using Senku uses a lot of Trion if I remember correctly.

Based.

Nope.

Noice. Thanks mate

Fuck my head hurts.

Everything is so bright. Why is everything so bright?

Woohoo