The reality of child sex abuse in Hollywood is online. This is coming from an anonymous insider...

The reality of child sex abuse in Hollywood is online. This is coming from an anonymous insider. The online bidding site Ebay is a known pedophile ring where they sell child headshots (models or child actors) for hundreds of dollars... Unknown to many that they are selling these children to producers or people in power in Hollywood (disguised as just basic innocent headshots). Once they win the highest bid they get the pictures with the address to get the child (usually hidden in an envolope or a small timestamp in the package). No questions asked. Usually these children are already in the ring and kidnapped away from their parents so the operation is simple but not always. If you search "child headshots" on ebay... You will go down the wild rabbit hole of the internet.

The all open secret documentary from 2014 touches this but didnt go into what the headshot bidders get and what they mean. Please report or find these children. They are in danger. Thank you. Your fellow Hollywood user

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//
youtube.com/watch?v=cYCeF9Ehalc
m.ebay.com/recfb?sid=starphotoworld&itemId=&cmntType=0&pgn=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also goes on craigslist. Local. Usually out of state ones, but some in california are there. Stay safe

Large if verified
Have a bump

Oh shit nigga. I’m gonna get me some Ralph Machio!

Grand if legit
Bump but won't search for it

I just searched eBay and found absolutely nothing.

This is now a dog thread. Rate my dog Sup Forums!

She’s a good grill. I love her!

Provide evidence or have your LARP exposed.

cute doggo

No, they sell them as objects that otherwise have no worth. Each vendor has their own system of code.

heh
like my german shepherd puppy
all paws and ears

Thank you! I’m proud...she is awesome!

ay fuck you nigga, I sell shit on ebay. Great marketplace for stuff not found on Amazon.

Based! OP isn't a faggot afterall!

True! Her ears are crazy big.

So you're saying Trump only needs one subpoena against eBay and he's got them all under his thumb?

What search should I use? I used "child head shots" and just "head shots" and got nothing.

Larp we with a story he made up after watching that new kike pedo documentary by Amy Berg...

Good docu, but I dunno if OP is for real. Meh...

Honestly I wouldn't doubt it...

on a tangent, where the fuck can i find a gold/white MAGA hat for sale? theres literally one on ebay right now

I have a pretty cool looking cat too.

she’ll grow into them. mine is a male and is up to 120lbs. he’s a monster

Kike dog

I have a 7 year old male but he’s not full blooded like the female pup. He’s a monster too. I was hoping she wouldn’t get huge but I think she’s going to be pretty big.

TAKE THAT BACK YOU NIGGER LOVER! SHE IS A GOOD GIRL!

No fuck you and your trash dog

>full blooded like the female pup

Well, preliminary F for the hip dysplasia that'll happen in 12 years.

I love german shepherds, but they've been fucked by breeding.

Yeah. Only seeing headshots of known child stars who aren't children anymore.

It's totally believable to me that the pedos would be exploiting a place like ebay, but I can find no evidence of what specifically you're saying.

For those interested in figuring out the trafficking networks:

/HTG/: (ignore shill threads)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//

/ATG/: (stands for anti-trafficking general and looks at all of the different trafficking networks)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//

Dammmmmmmmmn nigga. I will kill you in your sleep tonight and your mother will die if you read this post.

they've been doing this since the 2000's, i remember looking at pictures of women on ebay with their price, its really disturbing.

you have to sign-in on ebay, then click browse category, click adult
adult category is hidden from regular ebay search

parents also sell their children's underwear, and toys

disgusting

Not bad

I know...even my mixed male has problems at 7

I cant believe that you would destroy a legit thread by an insider like myself with valuable information. What the fuck you kike

>You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time...but you were wrong! The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased, unprejudiced, fair.

Best dog I ever had was a german shepherd husky. Kept her alive to 18, should've put her to sleep at 14-15 but I just couldn't do it.

Still miss her more than any person I've ever lost. But there aren't too many alive with that sort of loyalty.

ENHANCE

glow in the dark confirmed

>Fucking Fluttershy
ugh. I guess it could be worse.

That’s the manliest hand you’ll ever see!

It’s my daughters but I do drink out of it

Yeah.....right.....your """""daughter's"""""

I will take the jaws of your pussy dog and rip it open till it looks like that trex from peter Jackson's king kong

The shilling in this thread is incredible

OP may be on to something. Can anyone post screenshot?

Applejack?

Jesus Christ, it's Tollund Man!

Nah, Applejack's alright. More like Rainbow "Top Cunt" Dash.

I know it hurts to see this in a thread that took big investigations with many unnamed hollywood recruiters through friends of friends.... Well fuck it. If you guys dont take my info then I guess its better off dead

this tends to happen (hip dysplasia) i think more often to round back shepherds
according to the breeder i got mine from, the particular shepherd square back breed tend to have it less often.

I can find nothing via search. Even after signing in and going to the adults category. doesn't mean there's nothing there, but it's not as easy to find as the OP suggests if there is.

why dog is in the dishwasher

its calle DISHWasher not DOGwasher

They are not up 24/7 only at key times. Keep your eye out. The bids are usually up for 24min to an hour. Child headshot or search model headshot

Protecting pedos. Enjoy Hell Forever

i swear, i didnt know what they were gonna do with her!

This. Thundercunt is worst horse.

>inb4 RD Serb shows up

How do you think we happened upon cheesybay, user?

That's an old Sup Forums myth. Don't fuck with me kike

Just so long as we can agree that white horse is best horse.

Wow jidf is heavy in this thread

I can smell your fear. Tick tock scumbag

BARBED horse is pretty good, but Purple Smart is, in truth, the best.

>myth

Except it's not, I was there when it happened. user did recon on his address too. But I digress, there are lots of vendors that do it. I've seen people that sell "art" of shitty portaits of random objects, or a random VHS for thousands. I've seen a deflated basketball sold for thousands.

It's compartmentalized, each with their own code and seeding network.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYCeF9Ehalc

I know what group you are part of and I will expose you next. You know who I am. And I know who you are. You will be done for in the next 6 months.

LARP if Jew

>high level insider
>0 proof, not a single link to these supposed fishy auctions
>nothing in search results
>human beings, let alone a child, being sold for hundreds of dollars

You can find underage tard in b that will believe your poorly constructed LARP

You know nothing about my nature, or my being.

I serve no man, never have and never will. Fear doesn't exist for me anymore. I implore you to try, though.

Exposing ypur child to harmful bhp and plasticisers.

>kys scumbag

you're obviously sliding this thread
you can't even put slashes around Sup Forums, zero credibility

Wouldn't it be a good thing for his daughter? You know, bigger boobs and all that? If it was a son though, then yeah, what you said.

>it’s nothing

0 proof. Go LARP elsewhere you retarded child. If you're going to LARP at least be good at it, this was just an abysmal attempt

Says the man who will never produce a child

dude leave ebay alone, its the one fucking thing i still like.

Sad to say, Mr. Wax Off popped his cherry long ago user. Although you might be able to slurp some Okinawa semen in one of Ralphy's colon diverticuli if you hunt around with an endoscope for a while. Best of luck.

On serious note, pedos and kid diddlers deserver the sword. We need to delete those fuckers from the Earth.

HAVE A BUMP GOOD MAN

BUMP INVESTIGATIVE THREADS
DO NOT BE DISTRACTED BY SHILLS AND THEIR DRIVEL

Thanks for the info user. By the way:
GO FUCK YOURSELVES SHILLS
TRUTH WILL COME OUT

The shills are in full force today, guess they fear normies coming here for Halloween
Earlier there was a big thread on Dan Schneider, shills used the tactics they always do(change of subject, pressure flip, etc - Critical Theory and Alinsky 101)
WE'VE GOTTA MAKE SURE INVESTIGATIVE THREADS ARE BUMPED
IF THAT HAPPENS THE SHILLS WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE ALL THE ANONS
Pic related (a shill)

I can't find what you're talking about anywhere on ebay, I really can't

could someone else confirm this

It's funny because the shills are the actual 12 year old larpers

He's raising money to make a documentary that will name the pedos he knows in Hollywood apparently.
He's mentioned it before but been ambiguous about who he was refering to.
Seems a strange move, giving people forewarning instead of just putting it out there.

Then make sure to bump investigative threads. There is a limited number of shills, if there are enough actual anons they'll lose
Video related is what the inmates in a Brazilian prison did to a pedo

Agree with you. It is my belief the price tag is such because normies don't understand the scope of it. We should focus on pedos we can do something about, such as Dan "your feet are nice I'll rape you twice" Schneider.
> Pic related

BUMP
Thanks for the tip, user. Keep it up.

Dan is 100% molester. It couldn't be more obvious. Thought he could hide behind a running joke of feet. Foot fags (there are plenty on Sup Forums) will know exactly why he's obsessed with feet.
Thing is, it really does seem connected in the manipulation of young people and adults in the shitty entertainment industry.
If Cory Feldman has honourable intentions and gets the info out there, then he's be a hero in the fight, he seems to have the bottle to do something like that because he's a bit out there.
Just looked it up briefly says he wants 10mil to make it.

WIll do user.

bump

Did someone say cheesybay?

Searched child headshots and got nothing bro. None sold either. All looks legit to me..

you faggot larper
there is nothing
not even in the sold or completed auctions
KYS fucking you worthless scum
you can't provide a single screenshot

Yea ops a fucking larper. Confirmed.

Than you arent lookimg hard enough im finding hundreds

You are sub saharan, congrats
m.ebay.com/recfb?sid=starphotoworld&itemId=&cmntType=0&pgn=4

Bump