Feminism is a virus that needs to be eradicated before the infection reaches a critical mass in Western culture - prove...

Feminism is a virus that needs to be eradicated before the infection reaches a critical mass in Western culture - prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCdQ3A2o8vU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the femin virus is real. it is epigenetic.

Calling Feminism a cancer isn't enough to show people how serious it is. Cancer doesn't replicate and spread outside of the original host.

>Calling Feminism a cancer isn't enough to show people how serious it is. Cancer doesn't replicate and spread outside of the original host.
The worst thing is they are the gate keepers for the next gen as well. This is why they need to regulated and held to account or they need to be dropped and make the iron womb

But are people really willing to do what it takes to eradicate them or otherwise limit their influence?

You're right, their control over higher education means that they have been and will continue to gatekeep and infect successive generations. What can we do to break their grip and marginalize them?

There's nothing a feminist hates more than an anti feminist feminine female, excuse the illiteration

>What can we do to break their grip and marginalize them?
The Iron womb will allow for people to have babies without women, thus the free market can fix the problem.

What the fuck are the even protesting? No one wants their dirty minges so they're chimping out or what? I'm guessing that says Femicide is Genocide, but I don't know bootspeak.

True, iron wombs and sexbots will change the game. Will the free market be enough to counterbalance the financial interests backing feminism though? It might even things out with normal women but the financial interests backing feminism's spread won't just go away.

Most of them can't even explain what it is that they're supporting. Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCdQ3A2o8vU

>before the infection reaches a critical mass in Western culture - prove me wrong
>before
You are about 60 years behind. The minute they were given the vote it was already too late. Only way to fix it now is wait for downfall of civilization and to not make the same mistake when the new civilization is built.

>Will the free market be enough to counterbalance the financial interests backing feminism though?
Yes, they are doing just that by cutting down ((( wine-stien ))) these men used to pay them off and expect to be left alone however now the 'male fem' are getting the knife and hard.

See picture for details when people bite the hand that feeds.

Imagine being in that buttpile and inhaling large gulps and gulps of premium braps

Turning them against their backers in finance and media might be a good strategy. Make them more trouble to support than they are worth politically.

lol

The only cure is actual men and not these kike-beta-types

>The minute they were given the vote it was already too late

This is where it all started. It's damn near impossible to take away now.
I honestly can't see a plausible solution to the woman problem anyhere in the near future.

Like I said, the only solution is for the societies that give women all the power and security must fall first. This isn't a problem since women are doing such a fantastic job of taking it down.

You might not be wrong. It does seem like we're heading back to the dark ages

One thing to always remember.

Women are not actually the enemy. Weak men who give them power are the enemy. Those men must be dealt with hastily and harshly.

I wish I was there so I could lodge a grenade at the mountain of fish smelling fatbags

Very true leaf

user, collapsing the West means collapsing civilization, that's not really a viable solution

It will collapse whether you like it or not. The important thing is learn from the mistakes made by our predecessors.

While Canada might be on such a path, then entirety of the West is not yet at that point and men can still reverse course.

I agree completely.

We hold the power to shape society how we see fit. The last few generations of men have been far too naive. They have bought into the false ideal of "equality" and we now pay the price.

A functional society needs structure in the form of hierarchy and strong family values. Without those the whole thing falls apart as we see happening today.

It's true that women are not the enemy but they should not be given power either. Their brain is not wired to handle that. They are the ones that build a home and raise a family. Men are the ones that provide and lead.

Well said. I am saving this post.

Bumping for feminist day of the rope