Say Good Riddance To Donald John Trump

shareblue.com/impeachment-ad-triggers-trump-meltdown-as-polls-increasingly-show-americans-want-him-out/

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/impeachment-ad-triggers-trump-meltdown-as-polls-increasingly-show-americans-want-him-out/
motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/trump-lashes-out-at-tom-steyer-over-10-million-impeachment-campaign/
mercurynews.com/2017/10/27/president-trump-calls-sf-liberal-tom-steyer-a-loser-but-is-he/
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556
patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2017/08/25/stone-threatens-violence-trump-impeached/
cnn.com/2017/10/20/politics/tom-steyer-ad-impeach-trump/index.html
salon.com/2017/10/27/a-democrat-called-for-trumps-impeachment-in-a-tv-ad-and-the-president-took-the-bait/
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good riddance ya looney

you literally did everything possible except use a meme flag. You should have used a meme flag.

>trump thread
yawn. no one care about him atm. come back in 3 years stupid faggot

Who the fuck are they polling lol? You could poll any opposition party throughout history and you'd get the same results.

>shareblue
Fucking nerd virgins never learn.

/thread

Also
>polls by shariablue

Eat a dick nigger.

So Wolfenjew is doing really poorly, less than 1,400 people are playing right now and this is what you guys are posting?

David Brock must be whipping you guys bloody by now

next time have your image named something like
>shareblue_sample12
for maximum (you)'s

>1 post by this ID
>linking shareblue on Sup Forums
0/10 b8

>shareblue.com/impeachment-ad-triggers-trump-meltdown-as-polls-increasingly-show-americans-want-him-out/
>FUCKING SHAREBLUE

hahahhahahahaha saged

>implying polls are real

>polls show
HAHAHAHAHA

Fake News

Good idea.

motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/trump-lashes-out-at-tom-steyer-over-10-million-impeachment-campaign/

Loser or Loser?

mercurynews.com/2017/10/27/president-trump-calls-sf-liberal-tom-steyer-a-loser-but-is-he/

newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556

“Try to impeach him. Just try it. You will have a spasm of violence—an insurrection—in this country like you have never seen before.... Both sides are heavily armed, my friend,” Roger Stone, an outspoken onetime Trump consultant who previously worked on campaigns to elect Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan, told TMZ Wednesday.

Now I know your tripcode thanx ;) I won't forget it

proxy post hes a leaf

Thanks for bumping the thread newfag! I had it on page 10! DON'T reply!

patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2017/08/25/stone-threatens-violence-trump-impeached/

Losers.

Take America back! Lock up Trump!

Sage

The delusion is real

Lol, Psssstttttt.....I know more than you, your feelings are going to reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy hurt come Monday XD
>Going to be even more hurt when they come for you, next XD x9001
>Btw I'll have your entire company doxxed by midnight lolololololl just for teh lulz
>I'll post the link for you later, it'll be a ghostbin XD
Also, do you remember my promise from the other day? And how I said I always deliver? Remember when your CREW went to 'We The Pizza' the other day? You should reallllllyyyyy watch who puts what in your drinks XD

cnn.com/2017/10/20/politics/tom-steyer-ad-impeach-trump/index.html

Hahaha. Oh wow.

The dillusion is real, and so are the AIDS I promised you lol, go get tested.

salon.com/2017/10/27/a-democrat-called-for-trumps-impeachment-in-a-tv-ad-and-the-president-took-the-bait/

I mean, you didn't think that you just had to be injected....did you? You didn't think consuming...HIV Positive blood...wouldn't do it....did you? This concerns me lol

Yes, this is correct, the liberal establishment is in complete meltdown, knowing what is coming. And im in heaven, awaiting the real arrest. Which I know who they are lol, and none of them are trump or anyone on 'his team', don't forget manafort is on 'your team' ;)

The Trump meltdown is real. kekistan memefags are in full panic mode. Trump and Roger Stone are tweeting distractions and trying to discredit the investigation which means they know they're all being charged. Manafort, Stone, Trump, DTJ and Kushner are all going to prison. Now that's how you drain a swamp right.

Listen to the calmness of my typing, im not even slightly concerned lol, you should be though.

how do you call two niggers fucking?
fucking niggers

Thanks for bumping the thread faggot! Shit was on page 9! DO NOT RESPOND! It's going to be ok, trust me. Not for them though lol.

Ohhhhhh Shareblueeeeeeeeeeeee who live here?
>Sampson Rd, Dahlgren, VA
Am I still joking?
>LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>I play no games XD
Tell 'RVAwonk' "Hi" from me

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwww don't worry I'll tell her in person XD

What do you call Donald Trump?
Federal inmate number 34890131234.

>Says the increasingly nervous shill lol
You have absolutely NO IDEA what is coming...I can tell

You would flee the country if you knew, that's how out of touch with reality you faggots are. Btw, How is Tommy Christopher's crib up in Jersey? Do you think he'll be one of the initial arrestee's? Or is that still to come? I think that's still to come...pssssttttt it is ;)

A majority of Shareblue, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and American Bridge....right after they figure out what is actually 'happening'. And baby, 'it's happening'. How many of you do you think are going to 'an hero' I predict MANY.

So this is what delusion looks like. It's like a Richard Spencer rally where 10 guys show up and 20,000 counter protesters show up and you still think you're in the majority. It's all over on Monday. This is the end for you.

SAGE this shit

SAGE all shill threads

This is just Tom Steyer prepping California for a gubernatorial run

20,000 'paid mercenaries' from all over the country you mean? Funded by the DNC and Soros? Is that what your talking about? Yes, to your answer, they are ALL going away as well XD
>Tell me more about what you really DON'T know lmfao.

I am

>Shareblue
Sage

Can't wait to see you faggot traitors finally get the justice you deserve. You supported a Russian takeover of the US government. You have given up your rights to be a citizen. You are now officially enemy combatants and anything that happens now is legal.

S

this is some low energy shilling

This thread got brutal real fast.

All your hopes, all your dreams, all your corruption, gone :)

Yep

That's you, tick tock tick tock, tick tic...tic....ti
>Times up!

Share blue is agitating for civil war

NERD virgins eating pizza at shill con 1

SAGE this shit

SAGE all shill threads

shareblue LMFO

This is a picture of their senior writer. LMFAO.

Oh yeah the youtube ad. I saw this a few days ago but have unable to get a good screen grab.
Its pretty cucked sampai

Stop fucking umping the thread newfag! Everytime I have the shit almost gone some redditfag fucking post! GTFO!
>DO NOT REPLY!
>Everything is going to be ok, but not for them.

STOP FUCKING BUMPING THE THREAD NEWFAGS! DO NOT REPLY!

(Steyer)

its literally nothing. just another desperate attempt of the kikes to monger hatred for our righteous president

Stut the fuck up and gtfo! Stop fucking replying!

Polls also showed that Hilary had a 93% chance to win

im from reddit what is this

It means your bumping the thread redditfag!!! Stop fucking replying faggot! I had the shit on page 9 and redditfags like yourself come and take bait! DO NOT REPLY AND FUCK OFF!

cartel stuff likely

>posting an image
>saging
on a scale of one to ten how retarded are you, amerilard kike?

The Trump shills are getting nervous now that their leader will be in prison. They know the reaction to them will be swift and final. They were hoping criminal mastermind Trump would protect them but now he'll be in jail and they'll all go down too. They spent months threatening violence and now they reap the consequences of what they sowed. This is their nightmare.

Is this real?

STOP FUCKING SPEAKING GO TO ANOTHER THREAD A MEANINGFUL THREAD, SO I CAN KILL THIS ONE! OR TYPE SAGE IN THE OPTIONS BOX BEFORE YOU REPLY EVERY FUCKING TIME!
>Fucking cucks

It prevents my bump, and this is why NOBODY likes reddit, your fucking retarded and useless, now fuck off.

HAHAHAAHHA we're gonna kill you juden :) you have 0 chance of overthrowing the democratically elected president just because he released the JFK files

That's funny, I already know what's going to happen and it's not Trump supporters that need to be worried.

no shit you fat, jewish, cock guzzler

See, I live for the future. You people live for today. I wait before celebrating because, as you should have learned by now, things end up much different than you expect. I find it much more likely an indictment related to Uranium One, Podesta Group and the DNC is going to happen.
Enjoy being hung by your own Mueller rope.

Whatever happens on Monday liberals are not going to get what they want and conservatives are not going to get what they want.

Disappointment all around.

Shut the fuck up and let me handle this shit, go the fuck away. And you are the prime example why everyone makes fun of reddit, your fucking posers. A kike posting as hitler dropping gore on a Shareblue thread after doxxing their employees, you faggots really aren't the brightest, are you? Now bounce. You are fucking cancer.

once all this goes down, Sup Forums will turn on their fuher faster than a bunny gets fucked.

Just watch. The second all this shit hits the fan, they will "admit" that this was all "just a joke" and they really were always "against trump" but were just "memeing".

screencap this post for the truth

>shareblue

LMAOOOO

wow juden you're such an oldfag for posting gore kys kike. your whole family will be gassed

>Shariablue thread
>probably over 100 posts

You clowns are terrified, and you should be, I can smell your pussy from over the internet.

And so the impeachment begins:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0

Cunts.

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, wetbacks, goat fuckers and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

>fat internet tough guy posts gore
Oh yeah kiddo. Everyone is real scared of your 300 pound belly in real life.

Why does the guy not bleed to death? They are cutting his throat, but he's not bleeding at all. Honestly curious, what is going on there? Is it a really dull knife or what?

Ah, the (((polls))) say that, do they? Great, reliable source btw.

Takes quite a long time to bleed to death unless you get the larger veins. Even then it can take minutes.