There is no such thing as "RACISM", it's all about how attractive you are

There is no such thing as "RACISM", it's all about how attractive you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like gaycism

On average whites are the most attractive and blacks are probably the least attractive so racism still does exist in that instance.
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people

It usually is harder to be darker and attractive...

so why niggers get upset when call them nigger?

Nope, there's racism. And we hate spics.

They look like burnt Mexicans.

No shit. Wanting to impose your own views and way of life onto others (especially women) is literally for the weak, the ugly and the powerless.

An attractive man with good social standing (good job) will never be racist or fascist.

An ugly, low status man, who works as a janitor will most likely be racist.

Weak men who are "nice", but have no success with women will more likely be left leaning cucks.

stop bringing averages into it. if you're not a chad. you're not a chad.

HAHAHA

I don't know if it's my scottish heritage, or the fact that I've been drinking all night, but the one in the red plaid actually kinda looks hot.

Gave me a chortle

tebow gets pussy. do you?

>t. Italian

she's always got that dumb sjw stare on her face in the show ever since it became cool for actors to pretend theyre activists

tebow doesn't care about race. he gets pussy.

There needs to be a trend bringing awareness to the extreme attractive privilege of lookers in all different social circles. Good looking people of any race are more likely to be given opportunities than uggos

#StopAttractivePriviledge

i'd still suck them caramel titties

>non-whites can't be attrac-

Sup Forumscucks aren't racists, they are chadists. they would breed with a beautiful woman even if she had 60 IQ, but wouldn't touch an ugly woman even if she had 160 IQ. They are no different from niggers with muh dik

>not big nose
>not shitty lips
>brownish skin
>curly hair

wtf do i have againts ancient egyptians

>not posting dat ass

tbqh his face isn't that handsome there
face too long
cursed with stupid dumb expression
fucked up nose
eyes of a coward/sneakster
0/10 would not have children with

all you have to do is stop being so fucking ugly.
get gronk in your life

Why is is that the black and brown people with the most amount of "white" features are attractive?

And how much power you have and how you behave.

I'd bet a DNA test turns up 90+% European..

Brillo pad hair is always gross, sorry.

it's ok, because he still has many other bitches to choose from.

This is a white person.

Pretty sure she's white.
Hispanic white, but still white.
WTF I LOVE RUINING MY SOCIETY AND FUCKING NIGGERS NOW

Cuban* person

it's not really a "White" feature. some people have softer features than others and some don't.

It's better than being a Jew.

>White hispanic
>non-white
Juan please

I'd gape that ape

Stop drinking now.

Whites are most attractive. Male and female. Black men and Hispanic men are second. Black women are at the bottom with Abos, Indians, and Central Americans.

Your skin color is part of your appearance and thus part of how attractive you are.

asian's imo are at the bottom of the barrel. just can't get into them. I'd take a hot darkie over a hot chink.

This is true to an extent. Even back in an era when racism was common place, some good looking niggers like OJ Simpson got accepted among whites like equals. Beyond that if you're really good at what you're doing people will admire you and accept you everywhere no matter what, like Michael Jackson, Jordan etc. Freddie Mercury was an aids ridden paki faggot and everybody had nothing but respect for him. James Brown, Jimmy Hendrix or Chuck Berry were accepted in white culture for being very very talented and awesome. Some people transcend life by being exceptional, and being beautiful/handsome is one way to do it. It doesn't mean it works on a larger scale though. It's the exception to the rule.

>Posts white person
>Fuck she's gorgeous
>What was I saying?

Looks Anglo enough to me, son

Some Cubans really just are Spanish abroad and a lot whiter than the average American, even though that girl is tanned. Fidel Castro was of pure Galician stock, had grey eyes and was whiter than any president you ever had with maybe the exception of JFK, Clinton and Trump.

A cuban white person with 99% European features and a light tan.

She's "cuban" which means that there is a likelyhood that shit is just simply spanish (no negro or native genes)
shes not mexican, central american, or south american.

obviously white

According to DNA testing "White Hispanics in the United States" are on average 60% iberian 30% Native American 10%Negro
Yes, white hispanics are non-white.
She is almost certainly an ethnic iberian diaspora from cuba, unless she is good at hiding her negro/native genes.

Is that black lady supposed to make me want black women? It doesn't.

Well obviously because you're an amerimutt.

Exactly. Cuba is the only latin american country which was pretty segregated, and still has some whites. Just look at voting records of latino-americans. Cubans vote 50/50 Dem/Rep, every other LatinAmerican group votes like 85% Democrat.

No. Racism is real, but is it bad? No it isnt.

Since IQ is genetic and lower races are at minimum two standards deviations lower, breeding with subhumans always result in failed bloodlines.

Let's hope Good win and subhumans get genocided along with all traitors that help them in any way, because right now, Evil is poised to win and kill any hope Humanity have at surviving the next cosmic extinction event.

Mediterraneans (iberics, south french, Italians, Croatians, Albanians, Greeks, Maltese, others don't qualify) have the most handsome men. That archetype is very common here in south France and almost everywhere in Spain and north East Italy. Softly light eyes + dark hair + strong character faces is best combo for a man. Our women tend to be flat then turn fat in the glimpse of an eye though.

Because you are telling them what they are.
Any word associated with lower races automatically becomes an insult, just like there is no word to say shit that isn't a curse word.

It's not the only one. Most Latin American countries have at least 20% pure whites (worst cases being Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador) and often more. It's just that you have no chance and have Mexico at the border, where there are less than 5% whites to be found and it's even worse in the north part of central America. Spain had almost no troops and interests there so that's why.

Her lips may say "no" but those eyes say "colonize"

Just because some black skin got some white blood injected into it and it made her look kind of pretty, does not negate nigs are nigs.
And does nothing to alleviate racism.
Inject some white sperm into any race.
The offspring will be quite attractive compared
to it's pure blooded non white parent.
But never the less, that just goes to show white superiority more than anything.

All metrics are correlated with the IQ of the nation.
The individuals are irrelevant, only the masses performance count.
And you seem to be clueless on the intolerant's drive. Also known as the 80/20 rule. The minority drives the majority.

Individualism is death.
Ethnocentrism is life.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Given her skin tone her ancestors have been colonised a few times already.

he's unattractive as fuck though, so it doesn't even matter.

Fun fact!

50% of black women have an STD.