problem?

Bernie and his sow sure love goy money

damn the right looks badass

drumpf

fpbp

True, we definitely hate our enemies.

this
hate your enemies

Haha, this is the not at all exaggerated literal mindset of leftists right now. My god, it truly does explain a lot. This is what those weirdos who wait with baited breath for a trump tweet to respond to see. Fuckin loonies. I love being told by leftists i'm a paranoid weirdo for owning guns but you see them making stuff like this.

That's the fake this is the real one.

>Implying Bernie was anything other than a Clinton psyop to garner youth support and donations
Nigger please

It's just the left flaming and hatong on Trump but he doesn't give a shit.

The Left is beyond unhinged. They love nothing.

Slow and steady.

How come we never heard anything about Bernie's wife? She was pretty much never on the news at all. Even Sup Forums never made fun of the fact that she has three kids with another man before she married Bernie.

No refunds.

I lol'd
have a (you)

is his nose long because he lies alot or because hes jewish

>Gibsmedats = Love
K

Jeb! is not for sexual! You are jealous of his purity and seek to taint his name but you never can

audible kek

Not sure if I've seen anything dumber than this. apparently your threshold for noggin joggin is extremely low.

I really want to bring back the death's head as part of fashwave, it is so cool aesthetically
Working on some OC atm actually

>mario ghost
Says more about the artist than he's willing to let on.

kekkkkkkk

Why do Leftists hate Melania so much? She doesn't even look White.

She’s beautiful and successful and they hate that because she is everything they are not

Who's that really hot chick to the right of Trump supposed to be? Genderbent Hitler?

We got a winner here, good job user

>Even Sup Forums never made fun of the fact that she has three kids with another man before she married Bernie.
Some fruit hangs so low it's literally just lying on the ground.

Better donate to trump more snowflake.

Some one PhotoShop, Hunger over Bernie's sign.

where's the Ben Garrison edit

Who would win?

This...

or THIS?!

At least he has good taste.

Someone give a name for Hillarys stand

The coughing FIT.

It's the fit guy from SIR's comics, but he has a terrible cough and lots of phlegm.