HAPPENING!!! GET IN HERE!!! MUELLER FILES FIRST CHARGES!!!!

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html?sr=twCNNp102717first-charges-mueller-investigation0831PMStory&CNNPolitics=Tw

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>A federal grand jury approved the first charges led by Mueller
>Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday
>DRUMPF BTFO ALERT
>IT'S GOING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/357604-first-charges-filed-in-special-counsel-muellers-russia-probe-report
ktla.com/2017/10/27/grand-jury-approves-1st-charges-in-mueller-investigation-into-russian-meddling-in-2016-election/
myfox8.com/2017/10/27/first-charges-filed-in-mueller-investigation/
wxyz.com/news/national/first-charges-filed-in-robert-mueller-s-russia-investigation
archive.is/tpXGj
archive.is/tpXG
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/923905540291522560
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/924079352517742593
politico.com/story/2017/10/27/paul-manafort-realtor-russia-probe-robert-mueller-244261?lo=ap_a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its nothing

Tick Tock blumpfkin rural and suburban retards!

Fuck off, CNN shill

Sage

POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

IT
IS
GOING
DOWN

CNN is very fake news.

sage

REPORTED ON ALL NETWORKS. ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

thehill.com/homenews/administration/357604-first-charges-filed-in-special-counsel-muellers-russia-probe-report

ktla.com/2017/10/27/grand-jury-approves-1st-charges-in-mueller-investigation-into-russian-meddling-in-2016-election/

myfox8.com/2017/10/27/first-charges-filed-in-mueller-investigation/

wxyz.com/news/national/first-charges-filed-in-robert-mueller-s-russia-investigation

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND. SEE
FIRST ARRESTS NEXT WEEK.

Considering they haven’t announced it from rooftops in joy means it’s either:
> A - Not Trump or someone high up, a Manafort for something unrelated to recent campaign or
> B - Podesta

drumpf btfo

>Podesta
Please be real.

it was literally just announced 5 minutes ago. It's BREAKING NEWS

My guess is that it's Manafort and Flynn first. Mueller is attacking this case like going after the mob. He's working his way up to the big dog (blumpf)

Notice to all Anons;

Public permanent bans for /ptg/ sympathizers will go into effect Monday, following the announcement of treason charges against Drumpf.

Repeat after me; MADAME PRESIDENT

Me sleepy now bedtime please

>Manafort for something unrelated to recent campaign
This is my bet.

Hahaha, shit is hitting the fan. It's like a death wobble. Both sides are going to sling deeper and deeper shit at each other until the swamp is drained. I bet it's Manafort. He's involved in both investigations.

You

>sage

archive.is/tpXGj
>archive.is/tpXG
jarchive.is/tpXGj
>archive.is/tpXGj
archive.is/tpXGj
>archive.is/tpXGj
archive.is/tpXGj
>archive.is/tpXGj
ARCHIVE YOUR SHIT NIGGER

Digits confirm purge of drumpfkin cancer soon!

yeah I'm sure Mueller, who is leading a TRUMP-RUSSIA probe, is going to indict someone on something totally unrelated to the probe he is undertaking. Holy fuck you Trumpanzees are fucking retarded.

Holy shit Trump tweeted who's getting charged. The madman!

It was the JFK files. Now they're really after Trump. Also, they wanted to kick off the week of 11/4 with a coup.

Why are people saying trump is going down? It is hillary and her people, no?

lol trumpfags are camcer

>Not realizing sage doesn’t work

Back to Le reddit with you xd

Threatening free speech should be akin to treason. If anyone is getting gassed, it'll be you all.

Interesting timing considering all the Hillary revelations going mainstream over the past few days

Manafort. He's involved with both investigations.

He's telling the truth
Wow

Mental gymnastics or retardation if you prefer.

Yes it's obviously Manafort, for activities he undertook working for Trump. Mueller is working his way up the line. Start with Trump's campaign manager

Breaking only on CNN; is this bad news for Trump?

Have you not heard? Manafort worked more for the DNC before he was with Trump...

Wow. Actually real

>retarded monkey believes story on CNN

There's been zero Hillary revelations. This is just Trumpanzees trying to spin a Russia-Trump probe to make it sound like it is about Hilldog. The FBI is #mentallyhill. Drumpf is finished and his last efforts are to have tantrum

Who told you that? Fox and Friends?

Ronald Blumpf

He didn’t even last one year.

Don't feed the trolls. Anyone who doesn't know this is either criminally misinformed or a troll, in either case; fuckem.

Get off of MSNBC. There is an investigation into the Russian collusion with HRC. And one involving pay to play for the uranium deal.

Rolling for Hillary

President Trump

No it just means kek saw that post. The user is doomed

Fake and gay

Kek, most of these people are going to get blindsided when the ones that were actually colluding with Russia are arrested. Lefties, please keep up with the news.

Probably Manafort

Would explain why Fox started attacking him by pointing out his work with Podesta last week.

All the previous stories/leaks about the Manafort investigation have focused on him not declaring money earned when he work in Ukraine, so any charges will be about that instead of the 2016 election.

read the links you fucking idiot. It's headlining on all the major news networks. Mueller is making his first arrests next week. Drumpf is finished

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/923905540291522560

>Fake and gay
Not as fake and gay as you faggot shills

Roland Blumpf is finished

honestly can't tell if this is trolling, drumpftards are this delusional

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMPFAGS IN SHAMBLES

STRAP IN LADS THE FUN PART OFFICIALLY STARTS NOW AND IT WON'T END UNTIL TRUMP ROTS IN PRISON

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ikr. idk why everyone thinks Trump is the one going away. This guy is here to stay.

> 57 min ago.
> Now charges being leveled.

If we live like sheep after this, we deserve everything.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe
Get fukt.

Trump has contributed to the Democrats. With this in mind, what are the chances the powers that be have actually asked Trump to take out the Clinton's because they became too powerful?

Skim too none, but a based theory.

President 2018-18

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/924079352517742593

but it's only breaking on cnn

Democrats are going to be awfully upset, when it's them, or people that worked with them (Manafort). Why did CNN look so terrified btw?

and guess what happens if trump goes to prison? You and all your other cuck friends will be shot dead by a Uprising

>Dems faces when they realize it's Podesta

$100 says it's a Democrat

And her name
Is Angela Merkel

see
it's on all major news

IT'S OVER. DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Do not let these idiots fool you. The democrats are in deep shit this time. Mueller is having them arrested not Trump and his people.

the maker of this video

charged with crimes against humanity

My Dad is on the grand jury. I'm laughing over here. can't wait until Monday when the democrats realize they were getting excited over nothing.

Trumptards are actually brain damaged. Proof: real life

Trump's a fucking moron, but Hillary and the dems are about to get fucked hard.

politico.com/story/2017/10/27/paul-manafort-realtor-russia-probe-robert-mueller-244261?lo=ap_a1

Special counsel just had a fucking realtor Manafort bought his condo from testify on God knows what.

Hilarious.

You need to keep up with the news, Its been known that Hillary was doing some low tier collusion with the Russians for almost a week now.

>$.02 has been deposited into your account

There is so much manspreading in pic-related, I feel a little gay

Mueller would like to help the dems, but the evidence is overwhelming. He's taking the high ground to avoid getting lynched with the rest of them.

Its everything

wait wut

Trump has also been talking openly about the investigation in all of his interviews this week with Dobbs and others.

They knew something was going to go down.

go on

They don't really think so. They can't even give a coherent explanation of why they think he would. They just want us to feel defeated and give up, so we can't enjoy the winning in real-time. That's how petty they are.

I certainly hope it isn't Trump, but if it is, then I'm glad I screencapped this tweet. This is just fucking rancid coming out around the JFK reveal since (((They))) killed JFK for threatening to out the truth about the Fed/global bank.

IS THIS THE BEGINNING TO THE STORM NOW?? IS HE TRULY /OURGUY/???

What video is that?

WHAT IF THESE RIDICULOUS/FAKE INDICMENTS ARE AGAINST TRUMP LIKE WE ALL KNOW

&

THIS IS THE PRELUDE TO FUCKALL SOROS NOV 4 PLANNED RIOTS??

Supposedly a Hillary Clinton sex tape.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
its always a happening
they never warned me about this. calm the fuck down

>the absolute and utter state of tonight's CNN panel

Lmfao @ Trumpfags larping over a revolution when we all know you pathetic idiots will just make angry internet posts

feels good man. inject this shit into my dick

>Comes out this week that Mueller was involved with Hillary's colluding with Russia to take down Trump
>Immediately files ambiguous charges for something that isn't even a crime preemptively
>When charges are brought against Mueller for actual crimes, "T-they're just trying to derail my case against them!!!"

Then we know it was planned because of the release of the JFK files. CIA is against Trump.

Dad voted that they should pursue charges. He is republican and said charges aren't for anyone close to Trump. He seems excited to watch liberals flip out.

Please laborate

do you remember, by any chance, the time when a representative of the russian government emailed donald trump jr in an official capacity offering intelligence on hillary clinton and explicitly stated it was part of the russian government's effort to help the trump campaign

I hope our paths cross in the revolution so I can kill you.

Lulz, it won't be. (((They))) don't wan't what that 'pre-release key' goes to to drop right behind it. And the 'clock' ends in 4 days ;)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks Fox and Friends!