Danganronpa 3

Where were you when Chisa got lobotomized?

JOIN MY EVIL CLUB CHIAKI

DO IT

FUCKING DO IT

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT

So did you Junko bank her entire plan on meeting a SHSL mindhacker by pure chance, because her entire plan revolves around it

Is not Despair Chisa, is Junko as Chisa. DR1 retcon?

Reminder that Mukuro BTFO Peko and secondaries in one single episode

What does this expression convey?

PEKOFAGS BTFO

>when they actually went with 'mindhacking anime'

So if you like you some mindhacking and smelly women, this is the anime to watch

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
It's Chisa as despair, Junko's still outside with our boy, my friend.

MUKUROBOYS

Despair

Did she really think she could stop our girl Junko?
Dumb bitch.

So, Kyoko has to be a really shitty detective not to notice this when she and Junko are in the same class, right?

>n-no, there's no way kodaka would copy something as retarded as m-mind hacking...

ZERO
TIME
DILEMMA
WAS
RIGHT
ALL
ALONG

I was in my bed with my laptop on my tummy.

>the dr2 kids took body parts from chisa instead of junko

Who C O M P L E X M O T I V E S here?

J U Z O B O Y S

Steven Seagal is that you?

We are BEST BOY now.

DR1 Junko was actually Chisa.
Real Junko is still alive in DR3. (Or not, assuming "Chisa" is actually dead.)

MUKURO BOYZ
U
K
U
R
O

B
O
Y
Z

It does make sense why he'd want to be literally anyone else.

Chisa being monokuma maid the first theory gone right?

Who half A button press here?

HOPEMAN WILL SAVE THE DAY RIGHT?

Mukuro confirmed for 100% irredeemable

JUNKO WAS STILL ALIVE ALL ALONG
CHISA DIED IN DR1
JUNKO IS THE MASTERMIND OF MIRAI

IT'S FUCKING GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU KNOW IT

What was she doing?

Reminder that our girl Mukuro mopped the floor with Peko's face.

>reserves aren't killing themeselves of their own will

>Nothing happened other than Chisa getting rotten clockwork orange'd
Oh look Kohacka lied again. "Last 6 episodes will be intense" my ass.

I want to bear his child

Why did they bring Komaeda with them instead of leaving him in the classroom/getting help? I don't quite understand.

ULTIMATE CUTE

How old is he even? Looks fucking 35

Reporting in, brother!

Get yourselves ready for next week's ride brothers, for it's going to be a wild one!

He's actually quite handsome.

Mukuro is still a jobber. Why are you so happy?

If this is true then I really, REALLY fucking hate Despair arc. Why did they need to fuck up the plot of the games retroactively? You can tell that none of this shit was planned out and they're just trying to be "shocking".

Just tuning up chisa's small brain

>tfw shameful boner at the Chisa scene

Can anyone defeat Mukuro Ikusaba? Possessor of many, many talents the likes of murder, singing, and neurology. I am not talking about untouchable on the battlefield Fenrir Mukuro, I am not talking about Ultimate Soldier Mukuro, hell I am not even talking about Despair Sister Mukuro, nope I am not even talking about Junko(Mukuro Ikusaba), I am not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba, shit not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba who has just killed all of the Madarai brothers, damn not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba singing a song while a mutual killing game is taking place, fuck not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro called by Junko to wreck shit, hell nah not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro protecting Junko from all the despair inducing situations she puts herself in, no I am talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba who has just fallen in love with Makoto Naegi determined to protect him from all the world's dangers while carrying him on her back while feeding off his Super Highschool Level Ultimate Luck and HOPE Mukuro Ikusaba.

I hope so.

A bunch of spears can.

This is downloading too slowly fuck

Quite bad, I used to rank her better than Sayaka, baka I was a fool

I assume people only waifu Mukuro ironically now.

Naegi's seed belongs in more than one hole after all.

was chisa wetting herself?

BUTTHURT

Real talk here, what would people's reactions be if Junko successfully corrupts Chiaki into a UD? They've been setting it up pretty hard the last couple of episodes, and Chiaki doesn't show any real resistance to Junko's manipulation, she's pretty much putty in her hands.

Just fuck my brain up

J O B B E R
O
B
B
B
E
R

Reminder that all those gets that guy got were fake and were not powered by meme magic.

As such, Chiaki didnt die.

fukken saved.

>half A button press
>not superior 2.5 A button press
It was great.

CHISA DID NOT DESERVE HER TORTURE.

Yes.

Junko can't just mind hack Chiaki with the rest of the class, because?..

So Mukuro is just naturally autistic, that's been confirmed

Junko doesn't actually rely on manipulating people, just torture and mindhacking

Rate this episode boys

MAD
A
D

I thought Juzo was going to finally suck Munakata's dick.

He was still in danger if left alone in his state, Chiaki fucking saved his life by bringing him along since Junko already conquered the school.

Reminder that Peko was wrecking her from the start

Mukuro obviously used a cheap trick

NAEGI WAS RIGHT

How come the Reserve Course arent wearing their Monokuma heads?

Chisa is going to torture her to death and they'll use the livestreamed footage to break the rest of the class.

MY HEART

Because Chiaki pandering, Hinanami pandering, and zetsubou.

If Junko's Junkos are 90cm, how fucking big is Komaru supposed to be? I know the game said she was like in the mid 80s but that can't be right.

I felt so bad for her. I was not expecting something of this level.

Peko probably just shit herself or something

She still needs to break Izuru.

Which will ironically probably be what starts leaking Hajime back into his personality.

>chisa was wearing the monokuma maid outfit this whole time
why didn't everyone notice earlier

Wouldn't be surprised if Mukurou's mindhacking triggered that

BTFO

BEST GIRL IN THE GAME

So the D2 cast really dindu nuffin and it was all Junko's fault. Naegi proving to be right once again. Everything wrong in Future is because of Munakata and his group.

I hope so.

I want to marry Sonia!

>tfw despair is coming

GUNGNIR

That' Peko though

This one is still running, we just don't know exactly what it means, tho.

sure bro

Reminder that Mukuro didn't even used her guns

Why do people keep talking about brainwashing anime when no anime was shown in the episode?

She wants it to be special for their leader, of course. Seeing her fall to despair and giggling like a psychopath with their beloved sensei would make them much more susceptible to brainwashing, don't you think?

Seeing his girl get NTR'd by despair might elicit an emotion in Izuru, too.

They werent made yet!

>have to wait one week to see Juzo, Nidai, and Gundam beat up some normies
I don't care about Chisa or Chiaki.

Too bad it's just fanfic dreams especially with baconhands dead

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BUT 11037 AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

2 "Chisa didn't deserve her fucking torture and I'm saddened this is how she became the mastermind" out of 10

>tfw people were cheering for it

I can't wait for the 1080p version to get the crops!

None of us were.

Nope, she is insanely cute and loyal and has many, many talents at her use. I love her more and more with every episode of Despair that comes.

>Venom Junko almost confirmed

It's not actually a lie. They are intense but moving slow. Sort of like Inception to be honest. 80% of this episode was nada.

You really are retarded.