Where you headed to?
Tahiti.
But Tahiti is 5000 miles from here.
We took a short cut.

Saltwater rug munchers.

so much for women being good at giving directions

>reef munchers

Kek

Reminder: men have been doing this kind of thing for thousands of years.

Lesbians are the niggers of the sea.

Lesbians are so fucking stupid. The men who built that boat should never have sold it to them

Ellen MacArthur has sailed around the world solo though hold world record till 2008

Yet the retard didn't have a GPS beacon or the right radio.

>Lesbians are the niggers of the sea.
kek

what a shit show. bad decision after bad decision, combined with a complete lack of any ability to make basic repairs or even navigate. navy should send them a bill

Lool healthy for 5 months at sea

>lost at sea
>with year's supply of food
>and cover
>and beds

This is hardly more than inconvenient.

they were hardly "lost at sea" if they had everything they needed but a modren engine.

by their own account they believe they'd have died if found 24 hours later

Year supply's of food. I'm calling bs. They staged it.

calling it now
>these cunts are lying

they were already hundreds of miles of course before their motor failed.

It's kind of funny that they got rescued by the Navy at all. Any OOD I know would have spotted them as a contact and kept well clear, never would have gotten close unless it was unavoidable or they were in the south china sea at night.

The part that really gets me was when they saw some sharks, so they told the "boys" (their dogs; obviously they were already in cat lady mode) to keep quiet so the sharks wouldn't hear them.

THEY WERE IN A FUCKING BOAT, WHAT WERE THE SHARKS GOING TO DO, FLY ON TO THE BOAT AND CHASE THEM DOWN?

Average BFTO
Exception proves it

the Navy examined their boat and determined it was no longer sea worthy. they just left it out there.

They were on a well-stocked luxury yacht, not a raft or just water: did the "shark attacks" consist of visits?

fishing boat found them and tried to tow them back. they gave up and called the Coast Guard

Yes. You see, these were Chinese sharks with exceptionally good hearing. And legs. The natural enemy of all nautical dogs.

what kind of psy-op is this?

YOU! WHO THE EARTH ARE YOU? CAN AN AMERICAN FIND YOU ON A MAP?

>5 months
Yeah I don't buy. No way any women would be able to do that.

I'm sure these perfectly normal and mentally stable women won't do anything odd, after reaching mainland. I'm sure they won't claim their saviors are black or anything strange like that. Haha. Yes, I am certain these modern day leftist women will be able to go back to their daily lives without craving attention.

Is this the first appearance at Sup Forums? Will it still be possible Monday?

That was funny

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND LOOK AT WHO I AM REPLYING TO

faggot

>so much for women being good at giving directions
No man to read a map. This was destined to fail from the start. I don't even want to know how bad the cabin smelled.....all them weeks of dogs and dykes....Ughh..

Okay that makes way more sense. Also I like how CMC is there stealing all the glory in the pictures the news is showing.

At least they were smart enough to pack for if things went wrong

Seriously. Lost at sea for 5 months? This is as big a lie as the 6 millions.

Fucking cat ladies I swear. They have maternal instincts that they deny so hard that they lose their fucking minds and just make surrogate children.

Is it so hard to find a man to fuck you and actually give you children? The absolute state of fucking roasties.

>survived solely from munching clams.

Disgusting

>dying when you still have half a years of food and cover and beds

Yeah just a new country potentially forcing the EU into crisis as all the little regions start to agitate not any reason to get excited or anything.

This. So much shit had to go wrong for this to happen. Engine failure, sails or rigging failure, radio failure, navigatuon equipment failure, no epirb, and no ability to fix any of these problems.

Wait, you mean when you're in the middle of the ocean you can't just walk down to the shop and pick up a spare radio?

>At least they were smart enough to pack for if things went wrong
They over-prepped to their advantage. The only reason they are alive really. They look in good shape all things considered....I bet they are funny as fuck to watch walk for a days on dry land. I know how a boat can be for a few days, but months...wow

its a meme flag
kys

Why not have a satellite phone as well? Their mistake wasn't the fact they couldn't buy a radio; their mistake was that they didn't have a backup in the first place.

>Beat Frenchie Salior by 1 day in time
>Hold record for 2 years
>Frenchie comes back, beats Ellen's time by 14-days

An impressive feat but as always blown up because of muh vagina

they had a bent bolt attaching their boom and an electrical issue affecting the ignition. most decently competent people could rig something up rather than floating adrift for 4 months

And apparently no GPS or no clue how to use one. They were trying to continue on by sailing and went 90 degrees off-course. You can't even blame wrong winds for that.

Oh I agree it's breathtakingly stupid. These are women who have lived in safety and security provided by men for their entire lives and have zero understanding of danger.

It didn't seem that bad. They had a year's worth of food supplies on board. I guess they basically just lounged around for 5 months.

The patriarchy was keeping them down.

underrated

>racist nazi abducted 2 women
Rapes one(caught on camera)

the navy has a pretty high standard for sea-worthiness, and that alone wouldn't exclude them from having staged it.
>I see a tv movie/book deal in somebody's future

Fucking stupid gashes could have pointed their boat in any direction and reached land by that time, at least the dogs were ok

They probably got knotted hundreds of times

Its a shame they didn't get stranded on an island full of cannibals, maybe they could have empowered the local women with feminism

>They also said they survived two major storms, the first of which lasted for two days, with 25-foot waves and hurricane force winds flooding the boat’s engine leaving the two of them to rely on the boat’s sail alone for the next five months.
are these dykes serious, people have been sailing solo around the world sans engine for fucking years. Some old lad I follow is on his fifth circumnavigation in a 24ft club racer. Same fucker sprang a leak in the Southern Ocean and was forced to bail his boat out every few hours from Cape Horn to New Zealand.

Good thing there wasn't any men aboard. Just think what would have had happened if they had gotten pregnant while adrift?

They went North instead of East or West and sailed in literally the ONLY direction possible that wouldn't reach land in 4 months. This also goes against all basic navigation rules, the currents, and even the fucking wind.

>"stranded"
>had shelter and a surplus of food/water when found

If they simply drifted they would have reached land. So you're saying that they did worse than simply drifting?

>fifth circumnavigation in a 24ft club racer.

that sounds fun

>Muh Ellen McAurther
It's amusing that there's so few exceptional women that any time a woman does anything she has to be propped up.

>sharks slapping their tails against the boat
this is some real robinson crusoe shit nigga, men will sing tales of this feat for thousands of years

guy is hardcore, he's in his 70's and still going strong

He released many of his books here for free, well worth a read

inthepresentsea.com/the_actual_site/books.html

Literally all they needed was an epirb and they would have been rescued in an hour. Lost at sea for 5 months because you didnt want to spend $150. JUST

Ranulph Fiennes is still badass into his 70s as well.

Yes. If one of the women closed their eyes, randomly span around, chose a direction and started sailing that way; they would have had a 75% chance to get it right. Literally ANY other direction and they would have hit land in 1 or 2 months max. Not all currents lead to land masses.

ellenmacarthurfoundation.org/case-studies/selling-light-as-a-service
Sure, but she ended up shilling some bizarre jewish scheme afterwards where people rent their lightbulbs.

>One was an 'experienced' mariner
>Can't read stars or use compass apparently
>Goes insanely off course.

How?
How can someone be called a mariner and they can't navigate the ocean?

8 SECONDS

archive.is/MHkwv

The first feeling they felt when they saw the US Navy was not relief, but pride.
>PRIDE
Based bad sailor lezbos

Who wants a real life story about how I found and rescued two missing carpet munchers in the Arizona desert in the dead of summer? It's great for laughs. I was pretty pissed that I had to go out in my Jeep without A/C in 116 degree weather. Shoulda let the coyotes and buzzards eat 'em.

So much this, I had an argument with my mom over them putting Jane Austin on the British money rather than Shakespeare (we are brits) and all she could say is that they were equal in influence and skill

fucking kek

Same reason 50% of gamers are women.

Seriously. Five fucking months? They couldn’t cross the pacific in five months starting from the middle? Supposedly the Polynesians came from Southeast Asia in canoes ages ago. These women had food and water for a year and couldn’t do it? Why a year anyways? Maybe it was their plan?

>Sup Forums talking shit about this act of human survival that far exceeds the capability of the average western male

Good point.

Yes, because women only marry up.

If a woman perceives she is higher status than you, you are literally trash not suitable for mating.

I.E. If she has a masters degree in bullshit studies.

First rule of survival is, "Don't fuck up in the first place." :^)

How the fuck does that happen. You literally just have to point west out of hawaii and to keep your heading.

Things go wrong all the time, its how you fix them that defines the person

I want to know what the dogs ate because their food supplies consisted of oatmeal.

>implying there weren't 8 dogs and eleven women on that boat when they left port

Island Ching Chongs actually.

If you fix them it defines you as a man. :^)

Stupid cunt, the Femcunts couldn't even ride the Pacific currents to Cuntstralia.

Sure, surviving in the Pacific for 5 months makes you more of a man than most men.

Flag mmh

Eatting canned foods and snatch for five months while waiting for men to rescue them.

Their skin must be very pruney.

Men do this shit all the time. As a job.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_transport