Anne Frank grave

Has anyone gone out of their way to take a piss on her grave?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolis.ch/english/cosmo30/history_ballpoint_pen.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Ann frank existed

Even if it's all made up, why would you want to piss on a grave?

unironically reported you

anne frank didnt exist. the real anne frank was Margot Frank

>implying Jews existed

>wanting the karma that results from fucking with dead people

someone should dig it up and see if there is anything actually there

have a wee look at fiver.

>jews
>people
get the fuck of my board

Good Goy.

Anne was just a normal inmate that eventually died of typhus. Piss on her Kiken father's grave, he was the one that went full merchant.

>implying margot existed

One and the same person - a war time atrocity propaganda actor, that became an author after the war and published books about his own fake persona.

Hi Antifa. We wouldn't tear down let alone piss on any memorial.

Tear down the grave!

End propaganda!
Spread truth.

I'm sure there's a body there. Just not hers.

What's the point in pissing on her grave? I don't hate her. She's just a dead Jewess whose father had a book written in her name and turned her into an industry. Maybe she would be sickened by what her father did. She mostly just wanted to rub her clitoris and look at her sister's tits.

No and that almost certainly get you several years in prison

parts of her diary were written in Ballpoint pen, which didn't see widespread distribution in Europe until at least 1950. See --> cosmopolis.ch/english/cosmo30/history_ballpoint_pen.htm

PRAISE

Anne Frank was a fiction book written to push the holohoax

well someone should confirm this by digging it up

hey rabbi. Whatchya doing?

Why so edgy? Jew shill

(You)

jew or no jew. if we are better than them we need to hold ourselves to higher standards. now if on the topic of standards you could start anywhere but now i would say it's essential is not to go around desecrating the dead. they could be a complete bastard but what do we prove by fucking up some cunts grave or corpse?

>Anne Frank
>Real

Tribute on that little pic of hers when?

I don't get why people are so surprised my grandfather survived the holocaust. Most guards did.

this. only subhumans do this shit. though I suppose a select few kike corpses would actually be worthy of desecration....

גיי קאקן אויפן ים, דו פוץ

EWWW it's covered in fanfaggot sperm you know. Better bring gloves.

No one knows where Anne Frank's body is. This is a kind of cenotaph. Digging it up would yield nothing but German soil. Pissing on it would be degenerate and disgusting whether it held her bones or not. Pissing on the grave of a teenage girl that died 70 years ago, Jew or not, is something that a Leftist would do. Nice try, Jew.

>Has anyone gone out of their way to take a piss on her grave?

kys

>Pissing on the grave of a teenage girl that died 70 years ago, Jew or not, is something that a Leftist would do.

This. Subhuman behaviour.

Do you dare me?

Desecrating and/or disrespecting any gravesite, makes you non-white

W I T N E S S E D

>dig up grave
>it's the skeleton of a jackal

That's right. Do it the white way, dig a pit and build an outhouse over it. Then everybody can piss and shit on her grave in a dignified and hygienic manner.