Danganronpa

New Despair episode was shit, let's talk about Future instead. Theory: more ZTD bullshit, and the walls in the underwater facility are holographic walls. The attacker can go wherever he pleases because close rooms aren't really closed rooms, and hidden passages exist. Also, the attacker is Ryota.

COMPLEX

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
I'm betting Ryouta or Juzo with Chisa as mastermind, my friend.

The attacker is mindhacked through the monitors to kill people, or maybe even themselves

Best boy, best ronpa

Post characters that still aren't relevant and are probably never going to be.

Reminder that Pekofags are literally cucked by Fuyuhiko every day

MIND HACKING THIS THREAD.

WHY IS SHE SMILING?

I want to marry Sonia!

boy i am buttfrustrated

I'M STILL MAD SHE GOT BRUTALISED LIKE THAT

>cucked

Who would want that toilet clogging jobber?

Why is she so perfect.

>Implying the attacker isn't Weedman who can cross walls with the power of weed, he hanged Great Gozu and raped both Seiko and Ruruka.
He actually is Enoshima's brother and has split personality.
He is also in love with Mitarai.

The conclusion to all this shit is not going to be satisfying is it?

Mukuro is the coolest and best and I love her

with this level of bullshit and minhack tell me why kirigiri wont asspull back to living realm.

He's not talking about Mukuro though.

it will be very despairful

She didn't deserve that... I'm shaking to imagine what's in store for Nanami...

TEN SATSU RYUUJI KEN

Mukuro a shit. She deserved her death

So this episode basically confirmed these guys?

She knows she's gonna survive

>people calling it a fucking mind hack.

Well considering the DG2 cast falls into despair through
1) mindhacking
or
2) massive character assassination
I'd say the ending is already ass

I loved how she died too

Lets talk about how great Chisa is!
I just love her. She's so loyal, motivated, and cute.
She also taught all my SDR2 pals about comradery.
It sure is nice to have such a great character in this anime!
Now, I understand that there's a lot of people out there who think she's the mastermind...
I highly doubt that personally but, if she is I am sure she'll be the most adorablest mastermind ever with only the best intentions.

So mukuro is SHSL neurologist too now?

I'm actually hoping for the bullshit meta-fiction "It was all just an anime" ending than be satisfied with what this asinine prequel is hinting at.

TEN SATSU RYUUJI KEN
Pls be safe Nanami-san

She's 2-D

Probably best execution, save maybe Kirigiri's.

Hahaha. She's about to kill Chiaki.

Can anyone defeat Mukuro Ikusaba? I am not talking about untouchable on the battlefield Fenrir Mukuro, I am not talking about Ultimate Soldier Mukuro, hell I am not even talking about Despair Sister Mukuro, nope I am not even talking about Junko(Mukuro Ikusaba), I am not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba, shit not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba who has just killed all of the Madarai brothers, damn not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba singing a song while a mutual killing game is taking place, Fuck damnit not even Super Highschool Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba who destroyed the Super Highschool Level Ultimate Swordswoman Peko who was wielding a sword by using just a couple of knives, fuck not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro called by Junko to wreck shit, hell nah not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro protecting Junko from all the despair inducing situations she puts herself in, no I am talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba who has just fallen in love with Makoto Naegi determined to protect him from all the world's dangers while carrying him on her back while feeding off his Super Highschool Level Ultimate Luck and HOPE Mukuro Ikusaba.

Reporting in, brother!

It saddens me that they wasted the Ultimate Analyst this much with the brainwashing.
What I was looking foward the most in Despair was to see not every, but at least a good chunk of 77 to be broken through words or individual acts. After seeing the way Junko convinced Izuru (even though it wasn't that big of a deal) I had some hope this would be the case.

I was expecting Junko to form somewhat of a secret society within the Reserve Course, causing some sort of "religion" where people would blindly follow her. This, I believe, would make the mass suicide somewhat plausible. Oh well, guess I just expected to much!

And once again: good night!

Remember to take your time!

>killed
>just a prank bro, she wasn't even real to begin with ;)
>brought back for the anime
>lol killed again
eternal suffering

They were fucking bros. Respect to the both of them, that's what I love. The loyalty, the comradery. Friendship is one of the greatest things to ever exist, especially when it goes to pure comradery and broships!

It's difficult to boil it down to just one meme
...wait no it isn't

user we can't talk about her now. We'll just get lobotomy jokes.

How did you feel though?

The blue man killing himself 100% reminded me of Eric shooting himself

>anime was a mistake

A necromancer

>Souda is still cucked in the anime
I like how they give us fanservice but certain things feel out of place.

WHERE
IS
TORRENT

Nigecha dame da
Nigecha dame da

I really hope Mitarai is revealed to be the MC and is the reason HOPE/FUTURE wins in DR3, and not Naegi.

Not every meme applies to every series, user. MINDHACK doesn't work in DR unless the monitors in Future Arc are indeed the cause of the deaths. If so, you win and MINDHACK is acceptable

>Sonia's going to meet Izuru
I can't hide my boner.

>DR4
>DR3 was just an anime bro, don't be mad :)
>brought back for the game
>lol killed again :^)

Not just the prequel. I don't know how anyone who has seen Future devolve into the mess it has become can think that will have a satisfying ending either.

REMINDER THAT CHISA IS ACTUALLY THE MONOKUMA MAID FROM DR0

THE MEME WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Yes.

>you will never strap Chisa to an operating table, gently assuring her it'll give her true despair as you take your needles to her skull
>you will never gently destroy 40% of the mass of her prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as she slowly loses herself as you carve away her higher brain functions
>you will never bathe her and flip her daily to prevent bedsores as she is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in her eyes when she awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach her how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into her mouth to feed her
>you'll never tuck her into bed, gently stroking all over her body as she murmurs and falls asleep
>she'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck her ass raw as she sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when she's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up her drool every morning to wake her up, suckling her cheeks for the sweet nectar
>she'll never call you daddy in her slurred, barely coherent voice as her feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory

Probably only got some few tips from her imouto's boyfriend

> Junko can't manipulate people
> She can't even mind hack people
> with a fucking mind hacking anime
> without fucking lobotomy on top of that
tsumaranai

She's still great and loves her students!

ENOUGH. SHE JUST WANTED TO SAVE HER STUDENTS

>Unfortunately Danganronpa 3 Despair Arc Ep 9 has been delayed from Japan. Our teams are on it, and hope to launch later this evening
You are worthless, Funi.

>We apologize! Unfortunately we cannot control if the video has not been sent from Japan in time, but we're doing our best!
It's no longer just the other party's fault when this happens so many times. Why have you not told them you require the episodes on time? Why were you not strict? You paid them licensing fees, didn't you?

I was expecting the same. The brainwashing gimmick is a bit cheap, but you can't have it all. I'm still enjoying every episode.

I was just expecting to see more of indeed, class 77 being broken and seeing them turned into side characters is a bit disappointing. But as I said, you can't have it all and it's still entertaining to me at least. I'm confused about the Reserve Course being quite literally slaves to her however, I expected more of it to be them suffering thanks to her and that leading to them suiciding via the Monokuma helmets.

Good night, my friend! I'll try to make them just right, so I'll devote some time to them!

Judge me

Did we run out of things to talk about already?

Does this look like the face of love?

Kinda funny how they have a neurologist associated with Junko and they chose Mukuro for the lobotomy scene.

>we will never get a Danganronpa 3 ending with aliens, time travel, Junko trying to despair the real world

It would cease being anime, it would be high art

>excited for crack

Give it up Chisafag, she is the monokuma maid

it's a no brainer

Did Persona stab Juzo because he failed to stop Chisa going to Junko's lair on her own and getting brainwashed?

TEN SATSU RYUUJI KEN
EE
N N

S S
A A
T T
S S
U U

R R
Y Y
U U
U U
J J
I I

K K
E E
N N

Character: Chisa
Tags: Mind Break, Penetration.

[HOPE] always win

Could you please stop cockblocking me everytime I post?

What did she mean by this?

So pretty much confirmed Chisa is the mastermind in Future arc and will most likely kill Chiaki.

That makes sense.

I want Chisa to make this despairing face as she sits on my cock

>An actual plausible theory grounded in reality and not some Kirijunko bullshit.
>A meme

Pretty much. Persona's gone full mental.

Can somebody crop sonia?

>both cucks didn't know their waifu is getting raped

I BET SHE WAS SMILING LIKE THAT WHEN SHE WAS TALKING TO NAEGI.

FUCK YOU CARLOS

Mukuro canon talents
>fightan
>killan
>singan
>brain surgeryan

Fuck, meant to be for this post.

Not much else to go on.

It's hard to be relevant when both forms of said character are dead/destroyed.

T-thats just a ruse Kodaka put in there for a cliffhanger! She will never give in to despair!

>This bitch implies Hajime is her student in ep 1 mirai.
>Cant even tell Izuru is Hajime.

Lobotomized Chisa cucking Juzo doujins when?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR GIRL MUKURO

No.

Let's list things that we are disappointed about from Despair Arc so far:

>Chiaki being real
>Real Chiaki being obsessed with Hajime
>Twilight Syndrome Murder case
>Junko's characterization
>Izuru joining Despair
>Class 77 falling to despair because of brainwashing anime techniques
>HPA Student Council killing game
>brainwashing anime becomes mind hacking anime
>the mastermind of Future side is going to be one of two new characters(Chisa or Mitarai), rather than an old character like Monaka or the DR1 survivors

Of course she deserved her death, Ultimate Despairs are born to die and create hope, doesn't stop her from being the best and cutest girl tho.

Forgot about her being the cutest!

kek

Good taste on the female side. I agree with them all except sticking Kirigiri a tier or two lower.

Your Male side is shit, however.

Reminder that brainwashing was implied since Danganronpa 2

I can't forgive what she did to my wife

Truly, the ultimate waifu