So i heard that you autists say you are smarter than all minorities!

So i heard that you autists say you are smarter than all minorities!

Solve this drumpfkins!!!

This leafophobia has to stop

None of the Above

I don't know. I believe any of the responses could be true,but there isn't enough information to prove that any of them are.

That being the case, and the question being "what is the best response", I don't know if None of the Above would be correct. More I think this is one of those faggy questions with no correct answer, or possibly that it'd be scored right for any of the first three but not if None of the Above is selected.

>Not having the greatest nations's flag in your room

None of the above.

You can't determine if any of A is true
You can determine that half of B&C is true
So both B&C are the best but you can't have both B&C being the best response at the same time so none of the above would be the best response.

nota

Actually it flat out tells you the first part of A in line 3.

But none of the above being true suggests all the other answers to be false. You're asserting that four things that could be true are all false as opposed to asserting that one thing that could be false is true.

B

It's a response time question

In other words, I don't give a shit unless it makes or breaks my total score on the test

The one scene in "Men in Black" which I truly understood was the evaluation of HOW one takes a test and even individual questions.

smarten up you millennial trash

Pretty ableist, retarded cocksucker. I hope your gay president fucks you all to death

How about this one?

Stop using Sup Forums for your homework.

Correct

No, B is right.

A train leaves Minneapolis at 5:03 traveling at 54 km a year and another airplane submerges in the atlantic at 1700 hours Tokyo time with a density of 7 kilotonnes (imperial) per square lightyear. How long until the two collide at the singularity?

These questions are fucking retarded. Aren't they high school questions as well?

1/∞