A message from the future

As soon as Re:Zero stops airing everyone will forget it ever existed and stop talking about it.

Just like Kill la Kill.

Re:Zero is a masterpiece.

Give me your salty tears haters.

Nah

There will be "REMFAGS BTFO" threads every single day.

this happened with shinmoneta too

More like Who is Rem?

How are you even comparing those to stuff like Kek la Kek and Rezero? Shimoneta wasnt nearly as popular.

shitmoneta was a shitty meme anime, except not popular like reeeeeeeee:zero and kill le kill

>le slut girl XD

>Kill la Kill
Is this an anime?

I still don't understand Rems popularity. It's Impossible to understand.

It's not often we get a female cuckold

She's just so generic, a blue haired maid, the main heroine of every poorly drawn VHS hentai since Evangelion, and a character inserted into basically every anime ever made.

Same, she's a cunt who killed Subaru twice but because she's now a cuck everyone loves her.

Wow, this pasta is even better than it was last time.

>Shimoneta
>popular

Why DID she kill Subaru twice? They have no idea Subaru can Return by Death right? So if those 'realities' had continued onwards, would Emilia have woken up to Subaru's horribly dismembered corpse and eyeball in the corridor, and Rem going "Well I was a bit suspicious of him, so I tortured and killed your friend."

>twice
That crazy bitch killed him at least three times. To be fair though, she was actually crazy at those times and not just meme-crazy, so in that regard one could forgive her.

She pretty much killed him because he's smelly.

>As soon as Re:Zero stops airing everyone will forget it ever existed and stop talking about it.
I hope you understand the logical problem with your statement.
If you were telling the truth, then you would have forgotten about it and wouldn't have anything to tell us.

It really does make no sense, she didn't even know the guy, it was just some bloke who'd shown up in her masters mansion, then as soon as night falls she's smashing him to pieces with a morning star? Sending his eyeballs flying all over the corridor and a huge trail of blood all over the mansion?

What would Roswaald have said when he woke up? And Emilia? I mean that's fucked up, there's no way they'd just accept what she'd done for NO reason.

There is no logic problem, I'm a time traveller, and in my journey to the year 2016 I discovered "Re:Zero" was being posited as AOTS, and with my advanced knowledge, I know for a fact that Re:Zero a shit, and only seems good because 2016 is a dead year for anime, and has produced basically nothing of note.

These threads are made for your benefit, not my own, I'm trying to let Sup Forums down easy, to avoid January 2017 being a month of looking back on 2016 and seeing absolutely nothing of any worth.

Is there going to be a second season?

REEEEEEEEEEEE:Zero is a shit meme anime

Nigga, the maids are literal demons. Do demons need a good reason to go on a bloody rampage?

hopefully not

>time traveller on Sup Forums
What a twist.

that's a really bad excuse for a terrible plothole

Yep, autists would move on to the next big self-insert currently airing anime,

Like people forgot about no mans sky?

Fuck off crossboarder.

What's Kill la Kill?
Satsuki a Best

She's stupid and impulsive. She overheard Roswaal telling Ram to keep an eye on Subaru because he seems suspicious, so she thinks Subaru is a spy or some shit from an enemy faction and acted on her own.

I don't remember that one, title sounds like a cool show.

>haters

It was pretty heavily posted about; its just the salty Annafags make it hard for fun convos to happen.

>Meme show has a near 5 million view AMV

Huh

I agree with you but Erased would've been a much better comparison.

>The NTR posting will continue till the the middle of 2017

I hate overhyped FotMs

Well I'm not a newfag so I knew about this before it became an anime.
I expect to still remember it once the anime is done.

>Murders someone who smells like the witch
>Works for someone who looks like the witch

Rem could've been made halfway interesting if she realized her hypocrisy in wanting to kill Subaru, considering she was also judged and feared for something she couldn't control. Subaru's struggle in wanting to be nice to her despite her wanting to kill him for something he himself has no control over could've made her realize how she was being just as judgmental and fearful as the villagers she grew up with, and reflect on and better herself because of it, but NOPE.

She instantly falls in love with Subaru and the rest of her personality is scattered to the winds like Subaru after she hits him with her mace.

Well, at least people gave a fuck while it was airing, unlike, you know, your favourite anime.

>Rem
Who?

kys