Post your best Macross

Post your best Macross

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_h_rkhnjZzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't get better than the Itano Circus in the first episode of Macross Plus

Shameless self bump

youtube.com/watch?v=_h_rkhnjZzc

Macross plus is art

can you translate, gentle sir?

It's making fun of the fact that Mikumo is only three and thus in the age when kids ask for explanations about everything.

Macross is a gritty war drama.

This.

>best animation
>best ost
>least protoculture magic use in story
Verdict, Plus is best Macross. It only lacks best girl.

>Valkyrie-senpai, baka baka baka!!

Only secondaries think Plus isn't shit.
II is the true patrician Macross.

>Post your best Macross

Best Macross what? I have best Macross boy, girl, and couple all in the same picture.

>secondaries
>posts 2
sensible chuckle

I agree.

Best spess plane is YF-19, followed by in no particular order, VF-171, VF-31, VF-22/YF-21 and VF-25.

Best macross class is new macross battle class.

Best Itano is in first ep of plus.

>VF-31
I seriously hope you mean Kairos-chan and not Sieggy.

No fuck you.

No YF-29, desu?

Sharon?

It's shit.

But my keyboard doesn't support macros.

its in the tier just below that tier. And it's only because i don't really like the little cannon it has on top... not sure why. And may seem hypocritical, since VF-31 has a bigger thing but in the latter case it feels just more like optional equipment than anything else in my head. but its like a difference in being an 8 or a 9. All the VF-19 variants (which are notably inferior to the original) are in this tier too

But really, all valkyries are top tier. The only ones that are rated low, are the boring enemy ones from 7 and things like that

>Post your best Macross
Ranka Lee

This is the best Macross, actual undisputed winner of the franchise.

No

Can you imagine if hoina wins?
An even bigger victory than Max's probably.

Freyja will be the inspiration for the future generation of Macross genki girls who want a pilot boyfriend.