BREAKING - Grid Failure During Anti Trump Event Can Lead To A Perfect Storm

youtube.com/watch?v=FrQSVdnaAio&pbjreload=10

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/haDBo
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On 9/11, the government was running a drill simulating planes being hijacked. This happened on the same day as a real attack

On 4/15/13, DHS ran a drill simulating someone attacking Boston with bombs placed in backpacks. By coincidence, this also happened to be the same day when 2 terrorists attacked the Boston marathon using bombs hidden in backpacks.

On 12/14/2014, 20 miles north of Sandy Hook, FEMA was running a drill which simulated a mass-shooting event at a school. This while there was a shooting happening at a school 20 miles south.

So now they're planning a simulation of a nation-wide power outage on the same day as antifa is planning their revolution.

Those who have ears hear.

I'll post it in this thread too just in case:
archive.is/haDBo

> A little over a month ago, a sizable botnet of infected Internet of Things devices began appearing on the radar of security researchers. Now, just weeks later, it's on track to become one of the largest botnets recorded in recent years.
> Whether it's a smart kettle, a smart thermostat switching your air conditioning or solar panels -- all switch power," he said. "Trigger a million devices that switch 3kW concurrently and the power grid fails."

Time for some home protection

Quick rundown:
>comms cut off
>antifa can't use internet to communicate
>can't stream their pre-planned false flags to generate outrage
>get arrested
>same time Obama and Hillary are arrested along with a bunch of swamp critters

bump

It depends on where your allegiances lie. Soldiers will do what they are ordered to do. The issue is, who is making the orders.

If the Deep State is in control, then how can you be assured that the soldiers are not following their orders?

bumpppp

This fucker is generating a self fulfilling prophesy. Will he reach those who can bring it to be?

Tune in.

Remember people. We need men on the scene RECORDING EVERYTHING

Trump cabinet is almost all generals.

staying away is the real red pill

they will be recording everything themselves and so will all the police and military

stay safely away and let the military and law enforcement deal with the terrorist insurgents

You can never be too safe

yes and staying away will make you much safer than you would be if you were to get near a bunch of crazed, armed, pussy hat wearing insane fuckers determined to take over the usa in a red october style revolution

just stay away, leave town, go innawoods, hide, whatever but don't go to places like berekeley, chicago, dc, etc, anwhere these protesters are likely to converge

>liberty
>security
>tyranny

Pick one, you can't pick security.

Sup I live 40 mins south of st louis in southern illinois am i safe?

fuck i cant wait till next sat

Not me hombre. I'd be there wth 20 cameras, in a camera suit, 360 degrees of raw footage

>4444

pls habben

I forget how do you link old threads?

bump

This way

Eureka!!

you're so fucking new that it hurts
go back to where you came from you pile of human garbage

On the contrary I've been here for quite a while
it's just that I never utilize it. In the end we're all just trying to get the inside scoop but I don't need to justify myself.

bump
We're gonna win, but remember we need to take actions, dig and spread the information

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Doesn't matter. The Deep State is in control. You will follow. They will get your in formation

please become an hero

look man, at first your posts were interesting if a bit far fetched. now, it's getting a bit tiresome. it's even worse than that bloated swollen pic of sam hyde he pays people to post. your vagueposts arent wothy of discussing at fucking bilderberg.

Not a chance. We have the heart, they have nothing

Again, it's where your allegiances are. If you follow your commander and he follows his commander, all the way to the top... where does that leave you?

Kek is on top

>please become a hero
i dont get it

Nice get, I have faith that they will lose now

Bump

Bullshit. Majority of military would either not follow orders OR "follow orders" and sabotage the cucks directing them. Clearly you have never experienced actual military members.

THIS

Mattis isn't gonna fuck around. He will take every and any opportunity to take the globalists down

I do have close family in the military that I talk to on a regular basis about these things, Just step back a few months where they were following the orders of Obama unquestioningly... Should I bring up Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam or Korea?

>Conducting a Sytems Inoperability Test on November the Fourth...
WORST. IDEA. EVER.

quads
>archive.is/haDBo

>stay safely away and let the military and law enforcement deal with the terrorist insurgents
thats what I'll do unless I get deputized

This is the only protection I need

Strange. I am supposed to be protecting one of the CNES' and with a few of my Special Agent, while they do a fuel swap out. I might grab a few more just in case.

Digits for lots of gun play and other violence.

I can't say anything additional, but a large utility company will be running outage drills in early November.

State Guard and Militias will be deputized if we need more guns.

checked

National Guard units do not fall under civilian authority like the police. Only the Governor can call them out, and unless its a Federal call up, gives the orders with the State TAG. This is one of the scenarios that is practiced all the time when training for riot control.
If a Guard unit deployed with weapons AND ammunition, shit just got serious, and the civilian authority just lost control.

a bump here too

Let me add something to that video; its bullshit. Info Wars is great at over hyping things, and this is no different. Come on...who really believes that some kind of an armed resistance is actually going to take place? Could groups of these fuckers show up here and there and smash inanimate objects, push over trash bins, and even burn a few cars? Yep. But that's a far fucking cry from storming a local police station or government building while armed. these antifa cucks are not going to do anything close to this, so relax and read a book.

Checked
>Soon.

State Guard as in State Defense Forces. They get called up over the ARNG.

>Infowars
>2017

How can you retards still believe that "antifa" plans anything, it's like saying "the hacker group anonymous is responsible for X or Y" in 2007.

Jesus Fucking Christ. I hate when the fucking power goes out goddammit.

>Internet of Things

>Soldiers will do what they are ordered to do

Pathetic if true. Nothing honorable about being a mindless robot.

Its agood thing most of trumps cabinet is made of well respected military men then huh?;)

Almost like trump might of been planning for such an inevitability, in case DS tries somethign liek this huh?

Thats a military style fully automatic machine gun bump stock baby killer shotgun with a illegal sniper ammo and 360 scope that is currently in MB LV. I can tell by the rich wood table and the Italian blue canvas chair. The carpet- and lighting is soft mood lighting to be used to hide the noise and not to alert the Asian gambler in the next room.

Near the butt of the Fully Automatic Grenade Launcher, you can see specks of comped Bumps.

Protip: (((antifa))) is soros

every normie out minding their own business will start recording when they see some masked ferals chimping out.

I hope you're right