We can all agree that best girl is megumi right?

We can all agree that best girl is megumi right?

Depends on which girl you mean by "Megumi".

Yeah
We can also agree that Eriri is shit.

/thread

Yes.

Jesus christ this is better than the main story.

yup yup

No.

Definitely.

Yes because it's obviously opposite day.

Eriri is pure crap

Never. My vote will always go to Eriri.

/threading his own post.

Sasuga.

It's Utaha.

Megumi is shit, just like her obnoxious and cancer-ridden fans. So, no.

Megumi is second best but deserves to win MC. Eriri is best and doesn't deserve it.

Best everything.

>projecting

>See this thread
That ain't projecting.

>See past threads
Then Eriri must be shit just like her obnoxious and cancer-ridden fans as well.

>past threads
Megumi would be the king of obnoxiousness and rabid cancer. Worse than Remfags.

No, we cannot.

>Megumi will always love you and stay by you
>Eriri would abandon you if it's convenient for her

Not even a contest.

Funny how you're the only one shitposting and being obnoxious cancer here. And wrong about recent threads since they have been mostly decent. Remfags are more like Eririfags if anything.

>Megumi
>loving Tomoya

Nope. What's really funny is how you pretend doesn't exist and isn't a staple example of Megumifags in the past, present, and no doubt the future especially when S2 comes. My post was spot on.

>spams best this, best that, always tries to hijack to make it about Rem, circlejerks, constantly is overly critical and shits on the other main love interest because she's a threat, hides behind the veil of most popular to excuse shitposting,
Literally Megumifags.

The same thing, if not worse, happens with some Eririfags spamming Megumi hate in nearly every thread, but no one gives a shit anymore because it's fucking retarded to make a big deal and generalize an entire fanbase due to easily ignorable and reportable shitposts. It's the main reason we were able to have decent threads recently. Your aggressiveness and absolute false equivalence only shows that you haven't been in these threads for the last weeks.

Rem is waifubait. Megumi is a proper waifu.

>rationalizing
>making excuses
Typical.

Try telling Remfags that.

>facts I don't like are rationalizations and excuses

Ok.

Megumi has infinitely more character and personality than Rem. If you asked a Remfag to describe her without mentioning her love for Subaru you wouldn't get anything.

Who cares, Ram is better than Rem anyway.

>my delusions are facts
Whatever you say.

Funny thing, I've seen a couple of moonrune novelfags who are Megumifags and love Rem like crazy when they read the WN.

>delusions

Great, it's like you want to give your ignorance away even more.

Megumi a pure. A PURE.

Megumi is my favorite so yeah.

However, every girl is good. I like the whole female cast in the series.

Also, vol 11 when?

>loses her own spin-off

Pathetic.

Yes she does.

The essential part of an act is that the feelings and actions displayed are only for impression and not real.

The purest.

I prefer Blooming Lily.

>lily sounds like Eriri

Woah.

>Blooming Lily
>Utaha x Eriri is being foreshadowed

I look forward to your tears when Yukino and Megumi win their respective bowls.

Yui will win in the main series too just like in ANOTHER and Eriri will never stop being Tomoya's #1 and Megumi knows that. You're setting up for disappointment.

I'll make sure to screencap this.

>Yui
>will win
I'm laughing internally. Yukino is going to win and she deserves to.

Reminder utaha is the true patrician taste

>total loser who can't let go despite being BTFO multiple times

8man loves Yui and Yukino doesn't love 8man. Yui will win the bowl easily. How come the people who think Megumi likes Tomoya are the same brand of retard as people who think Yukino likes 8man?

Utaha is over Tomoya already and no longer likes him romantically.

Megumi is quite the actor.

all of them are good, what are you guys talking about

That's like saying Yui doesn't have genuine feelings. It has been argued to death on both sides. Just wait and see and remember to cap this so you'll remember your words when the time comes.

>applying yuri goggles to a harem anime
Never change, /u/.

Utaha keeps on playing the game he made and imagining him fucking her.

Megumi is best girl, yes, but I like Eriri too.

No.
No.

Post Michiru

Why the hell do you think she's acting?

Remember to celebrate Megumi's birthday on the 23rd.

Tomoya asked her to be an overbearing heroine. She knows since ages ago that he loves Eriri. She only started teasing him after he made his feelings obvious to her. She's a tease.

But Megumi was acting that way over Utaha.

It's to make him more honest with his feelings for Eriri.

Tomoya never asked her that. He asked her to be herself.

He wanted her to be heroine like. Megumi isn't a possessive girl who is quick to jealousy.

He already admitted her real personality was enough for the main heroine role. There's no acting involved.

But Megumi doesn't have a jealous streak. She is just a very dedicated friend who is very committed to work.

Where's your proof she doesn't have a jealous streak?

Can't prove a negative. She has to show evidence of having a jealous streak before we take it into consideration. Eriri and Utaha has been shown to have one.

Here's mine.

That wasn't over jealousy as far as I can tell from the moon on the image.

That wasn't jealousy. She was just mad because Tomoya almost ruined their project and neglected her.

Yeah and Megumi totally wasn't lying when Tomoya asked if she loved him.

If Megumi really loved him she would have confessed already.

She has no reason to lie. She didn't do anything of the sort.

>>>/reddit/

Eriri is my #1.

She's too embarrassed to do it. She wants Tomoya to make the move first.

She knew that if she told him she loved him, he'd reject her because he still loved Eriri.

Tomoya is an asexual muppet that is made of the densest metal known to man. She has a better chance at winning the lotto than him making a move.

She just doesn't like her bro. Learn to live with it.

That doesn't matter. Megumi doesn't love Tomoya. She has no reason to confess.

Girls Side 2 is dripping with hints on how she loves Tomoya. How dense to you have to be to not see them?

>comparing Eririfriends to Remfags
No. As a Megumifag, if anything, they are almost like us. But 1000x worse.

Eriri is just saying she is wondering when Megumi started calling him "Tomoya-kun" and Megumi had enough with that conversation, as it is boring to her. Tomoya bores her and Eriri is perceptive. That is what this image says to me.

>monologue before training camp shows she's still self-conscious about the first name basis when she denies it after Eriri points it out

Oh yeah, it's boring to her. Then there's the whole train monologue from Megumi to Eriri that all but states she's in love with him.

She likes him != she loves him.

I haven't read that so I can't confirm what is true. I am only reading things in picture form and these pictures tell me nothing of the sort.

If Megumi liked Tomoya Utaha and Eriri would be going bananas.

She just naturally stated that she was going to be Tomoya's partner in the circle. Eriri interpreted it as something romantic but that's how Eriri is. Megumi is aware of the mutual feelings between Eriri and Tomoya, yet she will welcome Eriri back to the circle.

Utaha has already given up in Tomoya romantically. Eriri knows but values her friendship with Megumi too much to get mad at her for liking the same guy.

I miss these Saekano threads. I often shitposts every day on the train to work.

The first 6 episodes was too toxic to have a discussion desu.

S2 threads are going to be a fucking ride. I wonder if they'll be worse than Re Zero threads.

I love Eriri but orange Eriri the most.

My wife Megumi is so cute!

Youre a boring normal fag

Except Eriri and Utaha are the ones that appeal to normalfags.

Re:Zero is way bigger in activity and size than Saekano. Like, they have in one week more maxed out threads than this series had for half of its season.

They went through eighteen threads?

Megumifags aren't shippers like Remfags.

They flooded the catalog 3 weeks ago and most of the threads that weren't deleted had over 100 replies and others hit bump limit.

Megumifags are totally confident in their victory.