/NZPOL/ Absolute state of the pigs Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=R97lHF7oVD0

Some britbong tier shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/cant-racist-if-im-maori-myself-tensions-boil-over-between-pro-white-group-and-diversity-supporters-outside-parliament
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discord gg/AFkXts

trying to start a jewish honeypot if anyone wants to give their data to the kikes in an attempt to freely discuss the political situation in NZ and what might be done about it on a regular basis.

cringe indeed, but nothing compared to the bongs

What you think of this user? Happened today

They should bring more members instead of setting themselves up to fail. I'm not going to get emotionally involved in this shit. NatSoc movements in NZ are full of meth addled degenerates and doomed to fail.

Not concerned about the fact Antifa is in NZ?

I agree, but we need to consider the level of mobilisation these 'anti-racism' (neomarxist) protestors have already. they had 200 members there. They shut them down. They physically blocked their path where they had permit to peacefully assemble. The police didn't intervene. What if we try to start a freedom movement to get some of the rights burgers have or just get NWO off our backs and they do this shit to us? its alarming and we need to start to mobilize at that same level.

on another note, how do you guys feel about the election? i'm happy that chinks are being btfo'd

trying to do a nationalist rally in wellington is retarded, but brave. These are not my people though. We can't let neo-nazi's represent the young intellectual right in public.

Everyone would expect there to be antifa in wellington.

A little annoyed, it ended how I wanted but I was hoping Greens would get btfo and more of NZF's Immigration policies would get through and less of their economic ones.

What has been actually signed into law though? Never trust politicians even winnie. Labour and Greens are milking the cannabis vote for 2020 so they will definitely win a second term if they do that. Might piss off their supporters a bit though. its a great time for 3rd parties to somehow enter the debate. I think next election we will see a lot of online participation.

Well at least they're doing something though. We need to control this narrative on facebook and twitter etc to make it about how some opinions get shut down even if those opinions are 'bad'. We need to make this about freedom of speech and anti-white sentiment. This is how we control the narrative and start winning back peoples minds to anti-marxism. Its gonna be tough but we gotta start somewhere.

I would look to the successful tactics of generation identetaire in Europe for a good example of how to get our message out.

First step would be to organize like minded people though.

>atSoc movements in NZ are full of meth addled degenerates and doomed to fail.
well its hardly a middle class movement is it?

fucking truest thing i've seen all year

We need a middle class movement. Neo nazi retards will only do damage to our message

There are more than 200 NS members in this country yet they cant be arsed turning up, don't get involved. If you want to organise behind right wing movements then there are plenty more to chose from.

Hmmmmmm

" I can't be racist if I'm Maori myself'

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/cant-racist-if-im-maori-myself-tensions-boil-over-between-pro-white-group-and-diversity-supporters-outside-parliament

most middle class aucklanders actually have a underlying hatred of asians but won't say anything outside of their family and close friends. meaning that you need to do subtle things like hike english requirements and then they will look the otherway

when will they realise that they're mostly white?

yes things like this.

okay thats true but you know nazis were right about jews and had great policies though right?

we need to use this tactic it works on leftists despite being obviously wrong. their programming malfunctions. good way to redpill them.

lmao memes are real

reminder this literal faggot killed the maori party lol

BLEH~

>implying anyone ever cared about the maori party anyway

What maori do has a significant impact on our nation. We need to understand what theyre upto. Maori are becoming more and more educated and wealthy. They will be a rising ally we can work with to keep this nation as it was before.

not denying their dindu behaviour though.

Sounds good. The dindu behaviour needs to go though.

>What maori do has a significant impact on our nation
they literally have no impact south of the cook straight

Yeah if you look up race and crime on wikipedia there are lots of theories as to why certain groups commit more crime. Ive found that as people become wealthy and have more to lose they become more chilled out. The stress of living in poverty and among other dindus means even the good ones become bad.

Yes this is true, do you want to balkanise our country in two? ... Like it or not Maori are a significant factor in NZ politics. We need to account for them in a way normies can accept while achieving goals of prosperity and removal of nanny state, gaining real legal rights and so on.

>Like it or not Maori are a significant factor in NZ politics.
We fought a wars to destroy the political power of the tribes and we must do it again if necessary