I know there's a lot of racists out there but I thought I'd just let you guys know

I know there's a lot of racists out there but I thought I'd just let you guys know.

Still not okay to be retard like op

RACYIS WH*TE SUPREMACIST

thanks user, i appreciate it

bump

bump

soros meme

bump

bump

It's honestly scary that this is a controversial thing to say nowadays.

bump

fuck off

You know society is fucked when you'll get called out as a "racist" for saying "it's okay to be white" anywhere.

Thanks user. I appreciate it.

Nice!

lose the psst, that's faggotry

It's Okay To Be White.

no

A-user..... Y-you don't want to save the white race w-with me?

Yes

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

bump

Sorry hon, but it's not "okay to be white". Face kid pastyboy, you had 2000 years, your turn is over. Color is the new white Anne frankly we have been for quite a while. The "minorities" are actually a majority compared to you empty canvases. You may not have noticed but whites don't even dominate society anymore. People of color are working. Where are the whites? White women as they have done historically by seeking strong or wealthy mates of color. White men? Playing video games to cover for their failure to be a productive member of society. Hilarious that you literal children blameshift your failings onto everyone else. But then you've been doing that since the dawn of time.
>I'm not a failure, it's the only people to ever get holocausted
>It's not my fault I can't find a wife, it's women who don't want a pathetic loser who can't support them
>It's not my fault that society is shit it's all those oppressed blacks that are held down by the Democratic party.
Face the music, your privilege will disappear and it will be black cops killing white kids, asians pushing around stupid whites, natives forcing you onto reserves, Indians forcing you to shit in the street while they mock you and Muslims suppressing white religions.
And no one will care because it's night time for the white time as the dawn of color begins, crackers.

>Indians forcing you to shit in the street
Kek

As a proud POC (white) I approve of this message.