Why do EVAfags think its the best anime evar just because the main character is depressed?

Why do EVAfags think its the best anime evar just because the main character is depressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waO6w7AJAVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because shinji a cute

Is asuka doing a gendo impression here?

14 year olds in plug suits

Reminder that Neon Genesis Evangelion is just an autistic worse version of Mobile Suit Gundam and Space Runaway Ideon. Anyone who says it is a "deconstruction" has only seen less than 10 other animes, all of which were made after 2000. Everything that Evangelion is known for was done better 15 years earlier by the master Tomino. The only reason Eva became popular is because it pandered more to pervert pedophiles (most anime fans, especially Sup Forums.) Evangelion is the go-to anime for newfag plebs. They say it has "deep" characters but they really only like it because the 14 year olds show a lot of skin. A big difference between Gundam and Eva is that 0079 has one of the best endings in anime history and Evangelion has not one, but two of the worst.

Self-insert faggots

Because it is the sole reason why anime has broken through to the mainstream media

lol no its not

oh ok

That title belongs to Space Battleship Yamato and they did it almost 2 decades before Evangelion.

But Tomino is a mediocre director and Eva 26 is the best anime episode of all time.

The first guy barely knew what mainstream was, but you are like a little baby on another planet.

You know the earliest instance of that pose in anything Eva? Gendo's thing was almost the mad scientist hand groping for the heavens thing.

Nice strawman

Try
>peak classical drawing style
>Anno's direction and writing
>Beautiful framing and editing
>OST and use of classical music
>Memorable characters with great voice actors
>Story and world building
>Dealing with psychological trauma in an epic sci-fi setting just does something for me

/m/ please, you've been at it all day

This anime is a work of art

I can't believe so many things went right

youtube.com/watch?v=waO6w7AJAVc

K I N O
I
N
O

I think the worst part are the people who say Shinji's behavior is "realistic".

No, a 14 year old would not be too depressed to pilot a giant machine or to fuck a hot almost-30 year old.

That's an interesting opinion you have there considering Tomino is a fucking hack who thinks his shit just doesn't stink.

Yes he would you cock mongler. Your mom dies and your dad throws you out at the age of fucking five and you're told to pilot this robot and win every time or everyone will FUCKING DIE and they guilt trip you every time you're even slightly opposed.

Those factors would trouble anyone, but it wouldn't cause most people to be weird faggots.

NGE-fags everyone

>3d posting
End yourself, I almost puked looking at the old wrinkly face.

Can you even read?

Eva is my favorite character, but objectivity doesn't exist, so no, I don't think it's the best anime ever.

*favorite anime

I think Tomino is genuinely autistic. His characters all interact so unnaturally, even if they're conceptually interesting. It's strange.

If I were Shinji I would have commited sudoku at the end of 3.0

EVA is a great character, he fights angels and not afraid of anything

I like NGE because it's the closest thing we've got to PRIMO CHINOIS KINO

>it's an "I could have piloted the EVA no problem if I were in Shinji's position" post
wew

What are you doing here browsing Sup Forums mr. hotshot?

>live in Poland
>we have a kino in every city
>people from america act like it's something incredible and special

i didn't know USA is such a backwards country

Neon Genesis Evangelion is a rip-off of Hades Project Zeorymer.