archive.is/2lUSi
ghostbin.com/paste/a5jmg
archive.is/Y3Gzu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Noooooooo! Queen Hilldawg wins again!

Shill more, faggots.

I just want Trump out so we can have daddy Paul Ryan in da house

But it's the democrats being fucked. You're unironically shilling for this criminal corrupt disgusting party?

Probably. They more than likely have something they invented overnight to impeach him.

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

I should've voted for her! The memes were just too good!

They start at the bottom
try to flip somebody

Impeachment in Australian means getting fucked by big dick kangaroos and then thrown to the sharks.

If Sessions hadn't recused himself this wouldn't be happening.

Why do these shit-tier attempt to troll threads get created? Who even bites, or responds, without saging?

Not at all

yep :)

Paul Ryan literally is in the house tho

Just threw away my Drumpf hat. Fuck this orange turd. He's going to jail on Monday... Hillary was right

USA have really some good things but democrats try to turn the country into a social shithole, get people pumped in race baiting who is important for their strategy of power and create slaves based in these baits, they try to use dirty tricks, they try to fraud

Die
DEMOCRATS
Your corrupt
Media, lobby, industries, and every kind of dirty tricks
DIE
DEMOCRATS

Not a chance shill. It's more likely you'll be visiting this site from prison.

Your boss, Brock, is literally a Chinese Communist agent and career pedophile. You may want to rethink your life choices before it's to late.

You could all go to prison., There is legal precedent sufficient to make it happen..It's very dangerous to your personto comply withe the instructions if a gray-haired boomer pedophile. I'm just saying.

>He's going to be impeached, isn't he

Not likely. No matter how much the political left and all their paid shills really really want otherwise, I don't think it's going to happen.

nys shills.

Yep. and he'll die in a federal prison.

No, something far worse. He'll be forced to finally release his tax returns.

SAY IT WITH ME

I unironically hope for it so I have an excuse to shoot the looting hoodrats scuttling around in the ensuing chaos.

Eventually. Feels bad, man.

>1 post by this ID x 20
So apparently you and i are the only 2 other people besides faggot OP, who has a dynamic router, in this thread. Remember to sage Ronaldo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BLUMPF IS FINISHED.

MUELLER IS TAKING HIM DOWN

POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

POL BTFO

ANTIFA REPRESENT

haha fuck no unless the want a civil war they WILL lose.

I'm still laughing that you conservacucks thought Trump was actually going to be the saviour. Funniest thing ever.

You are showing how much you dont know about the law, shill

President Killary Cunton.

It'll be you versus Deep State and militarized police

I'll be at home eating popcorn and slurping down softdrinks watching youtube videos of Trumpanzees getting drone striked. I can't fucking wait

Due to stuff that's already come about or did something big just happen?

Theres a 99 percent chance of that

He has to break the law to be impeached. You know, like Bill Clinton.

he's too popular, most Trump supporters who call in to radio offer compelling arguments

>It'll be you versus Deep State and militarized police
more like BLM and Russian mercs

yep!

Blowjobs arent illegal user

All they have to do is put him under oath for literally anything, and he will lie just like he has every single time he's been on camera. All a senator has to do is ask "Did you have the largest inauguration crowd in history" and he gets impeached for lying under oath.

why the fuck would they get involved, retard?

>Deep State impeaches Trump
>Trumpanzees go full chimp out
>Deep State mobilizes all its resources to stomp down on Drumpftards
>liberals etc cheering on, comfy at home watching the news while Deep State mops up all the Trumptards from the country

18 billion dollariodos

that really doesn't work so well when charges are literally being filed and they're arraigning people on monday you stupid fuck. You'll still be posting that meme unironically while he's giving his resignation speech.

TRIGGERED ROFL

YOU KNOW BLUMPF IS DONE

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

Sage
Shill thread
And i don't know, it's the elections all over again? Every time who Democrats are fucked or have serious things against them, they invent something to remove the attention from DNC and use their corrupt media and shit websites to invent something to not show themselves related to shit

It's basically
Democrats
Damage Control?

I will not read
meme news
invented by corrupt media
from democrats
Who are all over
wikileaks
Responsible for fake polls, fake news, manipulation, dirty tricks, voter fraud, questions before debate,

Looks like is a damage control thread from DNC trying to remove the attention of themselves and of course the corrupt media from DNC will try to make this

Don't bump DNC thread anymore.

>It's only a blowjob!
>It's only emails!
>It's only opposition research!

nice stoking the flames there. who's paying you to do that?

>anarchism.nyc
ghostbin.com/paste/cfwsf
archive.is/p5VZ5

>nycacab.com
ghostbin.com/paste/a8pzp
archive.is/QJ9W2

>onepeoplesproject.com
ghostbin.com/paste/f86ts
archive.is/2lUSi

>torchantifa.org
ghostbin.com/paste/a5jmg
archive.is/Y3Gzu

You don't have to break the law to be impeached. it's a common misconception. you can be impeached for literally anything.

what a time to be alive, this is history people.

Cry harder faggot

>impeachment
Never going to happen you libtards GTFO.

>butthurting this bad.
Wew lad.

Of course. You can't just take on the establishment head on and alone and expect to win.

lol the memes on monday tho. sage pasta for dinner tonight.

It won't matter. WWIII is inevitable and Trump will go full Caesar-mode before he allows some deep-state Jews to force him out.

Get fucked you meme flag cunt