Mueller Red Herring

If Fake News is actually being honest and somehow a leak happened that an indictment is incoming Monday, then only one scenario is true. Mueller is obfuscating the fact that he is corrupted with the Uranium One Russia Fiasco. Mueller knows that he, Rodstein, et al are guilty as sin and is throwing everything now at the walls hoping something will stick. A special counsel needs to investigare Mueller and company.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Da6xYJfSi94
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8sayb5D7w
strawpoll.me/14256636
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YFW Muller Indicts himself, and demands protection at all times...from "THEM".

look, i want to believe mueller probes russia and gets nuked by the deep state as he hides in a bunker and we get to purge all degenerates and niggers while forming a coalition to crusade into the middle east and reclaim Constantinople and then destroy israel and turn africa into a wasteland and mine the whole continent to find the gold to payback our debts and create enough space ships to colonize our solar system and use titan to gather enough fuel to power a million year mechareich and mine whole planets to create enough raw material to create a dyson sphere to harvest the sun's energy to have enough power to mine the rest of the planets after creating a space station bigger than saturn to house humanity while we use leftovers in atomic restructuring device to create elements dense enough to plunge into an event horizon and harvest the energy of our super massive black hole in our galactic center consuming every particle within and creating a ship big enough to house our new artificial home wrapped entirely in elements denser than any in our universe with a million em drives to travel faster than light and cut through the event horizon of the universe and conquer the heavens of god as much as the next guy but where's the proofs?

I would like to put away the politics for a second and ask everybody; does anybody know what the fuck is actually going on?
Seriously. Maybe you’re going to make fun of me and call me a retard but in all honesty I’ve lost track of this information, because new shit comes out on the fucking daily at this point. It’s too much, can anyone summarize what indisputable facts are actually known about this investigation? I don’t give a fuck if it’s from the left or the right, I just want a clue as to what the fuck is happening.

D E L U D E D

Hillary indictment conning monday because of uranium one. This is to prep people. Mueller was promised a pardon to essentially become trumps attack dog, mueller was chosen because hes not from his camp. The idea all along was to make mueller out to be trumps enemy to make the democrats rally behind him and feel they can trust him, only for him to end up going after Hillary and the podesta gang.

Coming*

>The idea all along was to make mueller out to be trumps enemy to make the democrats rally behind him and feel they can trust him, only for him to end up going after Hillary and the podesta gang.
could be, looks like whatever it is they will try and sell as many papers as possible

For some reason I believe you.

This

>can anyone summarize what indisputable facts are actually known about this investigation?
1. If they had anything real on Trump, we would have seen it long before now.
2. The people maintaining this sham investigation are therefore doing it to keep a Sword of Damocles above Trump's head to try to control him with the fear that they will make something up to destroy him.
3. Mueller is willing to go along with that agenda, therefore he is corrupt.
4. That means everything you are hearing about his corruption is most likely true.

>muh Uranium One

fake news.

The fact that msm has suddenly latched onto the uranium one story suggests to me that you're right

>I don't believe in the Uranium One scandal because it reveals that the degenerate whore I supported is a lying Satanic bitch.

Criminal investigation takes time. You better have bulletproof case before you go after POTUS. Mueller's investigation team has some of the best lawyers of this generation working for free. Trump is about to go down.

Expect more insane behavior from Trump to distract from this indictment.

This could be one of the greatest political moves of all time if it's true. It would truly establish once and for all that Donald Trump was permanently a dozen moves ahead of both the Democrat and Republican establishments.

>I believe every single Sup Forums narratives; critical thinking be damned.

amazing pasta

Everything you said is conjecture
Same with you

>A special counsel needs to investigare Mueller and company.

It's time.

>Trump is about to go down.
oh sweetie.

We know the indictment is certainly not for the President, because only Congress can indict him

It's either Manafot, FusionGPS, or some DNC scapegoats.

>Trump is about to go down.
>Expect more insane behavior from Trump to distract from this indictment.

the LARPing on here is soooo funny! you guys seriously believe shit like "mueller is going to become trump's attack dog"?!? LOLL

al dente

>trump is going down

The special prosecutor is guilty of the same crimes he accuses trump of. Lol

Agree. Big, fat red herring

lol and what is that dipshit

You're really bad at your job. At least get the vernacular and pace correct. I hope your xanax is kiked.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

In other words, did not respond to the question.

>I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

I can tell always tell what's actually happening because it's always the exact opposite of what the shills are pushing

An actual Mexican intellectual, I'm impressed!

I seem to remember a leak user a few months ago talking about how Mueller was a plant with the intention of exposing the Clinton/Obama/Lynch/Holder cabal. That the probe and all of the investigating was really just an excuse to get closer to the truth about what was going on.

be quiet, faggot. i do this for fun. you're literally an idiot if you think it's anyone but manafort.

Pretty sure that's not true.

>Mueller was promised a pardon to essentially become trumps attack dog

holy shit lol

Locking her up on Monday?

CF didn't get contributions from people in the company that purchased the uranium? Never met with them? Lol, not even a shill, just a cheap thrill bitch.

>Mueller's investigation team has some of the best lawyers of this generation working for free.
They are getting paid millions upon millions in taxpayer money.

You, sir, are one sick hombre

Implying it's not possible that both Trump and Hillary are criminals

Flag aside, this would be hilarious and I see no reason that it might not be true. A Manafort/Podesta/Flynn indictment seems most likely but this is a close second in terms of what I'm expecting now.

I sleep well tonight

You're too stupid to live

38302&4840283748392).:&37,’ajdgdmd chess!!!!!

You Trumpanzees are so delusional. Can't wait to see your next excuse when Dotard is arrested.

bump

>A Manafort/Podesta/Flynn indictment seems most likely but this is a close second in terms of what I'm expecting now.
I concur.

bump

What world have you been living in for the past few months? Trump was been under investigation by Mueller for months now and has finally lead to enough evidence being collected that people are being indicted. The Uranium one story hasn't been investigated properly to yield enough evidence to charge anyone with a crime.

Supposedly Mueller has evidence that Hillary used Fusion GPS to get dirt on Trump. This was funded by Russian money. The beginning "fake" intention was to try to find if Trump was colluding, but in actuality Trump made this counsel to go after the DNC. The only people being charged are from the DNC and any other deep state assholes.

Why would you have any idea of what is actually being investigated?

You'll find out monday. Stay calm, user.

The guy that has been investigating the Trump-Russia thing is about to start making arrests. With this announcement, he is letting anyone that hasn't already flipped on Trump know that they have 48 hours to jump off the Trump train, because as we oldfags all know, it has no brakes.

CNN knows who it is but they won't say it out of respect of the party who has yet to be notified. Did CNN ever hold anything back to make the POTUS look bad? Even when they would just make up leaks? The people have yet to be notified because they have yet to be found. All POTUS people are right there and not one of them has been notified. Usually the lawyers get a call when it is someone high-profile, and ask them to come in, unless they want to be dicks and make an example out of you - then they can raid you, humiliate them - so ask why hasn't this been done - here is an examples someone the deepstate want to make an example of -

youtube.com/watch?v=Da6xYJfSi94

Get a coat:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8sayb5D7w

investigations take time. Mueller has been investigating Trump and his team for months. The Uranium one story broke recently.

Uranium one has been common knowledge since it was leaked by wiki leaks you tard

Trips of truth
Huzzah!

at 6:04 it explains how the Feds handle a case like this

bump

yeah obviously that is why he has lawyers on his team specializing in money laundering and organized crime, clearly to indict Hillary Clinton, you're so smart user keep it up you've got it all figured out!

If you think they're working for free then you're as black as you sound.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok buddy, GO BACK

GO. BACK.

I'm coming for you donald

>being this delusional

LOL more nutty trumpkin ramblings

It's all about the papers. About the papers.

Gotta love 20D checkers

Tick tock

Hillary won't be the first to go down it is most likely gonna start at Podesta, Huma, or Wasseman. It will have to climb up to the clintons.

That has been my hope too. There is no way out his situation lot of pardon and last time I checked the cunt didn't win. Mueller is shrewd and I thought he wants to part with any of his ill-gotten funds. An ideal situation for him at this point would be a pardon and to keep his investment account intact

yes.

poll time:
strawpoll.me/14256636
strawpoll.me/14256636
strawpoll.me/14256636

can you autistic idiots stop screenshotting tiny Sup Forums posts with .03 size fonts. fucking ell. it's destroying my retinals

okay.

>Podesta charged with perjury because he JUST got caught lying to the senate, claiming he had no idea who was funding Fusion GPS.

I would lol.

Every sane person knows that Hillary/U1 shit is completely false. You retarded fucks are either literally retarded, or Russian

You have no proof of that. At all. You're a fucking failure.

>Sup Forums: fantasy and role-playing

Why stop Uranium? Why not The-All-Spark or infinity gems?

First question I would ask: where were you on May 3, 2007, Pedosta?

Yeah, and all the drip, drip, drip about the Trump campaign was part of that, too? Are you trying to do a negative IQ test?

Fuck off shillblue. You know it's true.

>lawyers on his team specializing in money laundering and organized crime, clearly to indict Hillary Clinton
Makes sense, the Clinton Foundation being a money laundering operation being ran by the Clinton crime family.

What drip, drip, drip?

Are you gonna point me to some "news" website that nobody's ever heard of? Or conveniently forget the fact that the Uranium can't be exported? Or forget that 8 other agencies, AND the Nuclear Regulatory Commission approved it? Or forget that Hillary's net worth is nowhere near what the alleged amount the deals worth is?

Of course you are, because like I said, you're either A.) A retarded faggot, and/or B.) You're Russian

only state-run faux news is reporting this debunked old story

Don't forget the countless no-name news websites

oh what the fuck link this bro

Yeah. Here's a 2015 article from the New York Times:
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

>inb4 well do you mean to tell me the Clintons getting paid by Russians during a Russian nuclear deal when Hillary was SOS is illegal???
Yes. That's what I'm saying. It's illegal.