ALRIGHT YOU MOD NIGGER PIECE OF SHITS. CATALONIA GETS IT'S ON STICKY, BUT THE INDICTMENTS DON'T...

ALRIGHT YOU MOD NIGGER PIECE OF SHITS. CATALONIA GETS IT'S ON STICKY, BUT THE INDICTMENTS DON'T? THE BOARD IS GETTING FLOODED, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

BUMP

life isn't fair get over it

start jerking off

I fucking hate you all

HILLARY GETTING FUCKED YAAAAAY

KEEP

GOING

Mods are compromised. We need a changing of the guard, Hiro!

Board is completely controlled by the Russians. You should know this by now.

Thinking that anybody outside the USA gives two fucking shuts about your non news.
Talk about self important. Kill yourself my man

Why do the mods work so hard to fuck this place up?

bump

Media will crop out this post about how we have rules against this shit and air it on TV, anyway. The JFK files said enough: The media is compromised by the CIA, and is by default not to be trusted.

Catalonia has its own language ("Catalan"), which is a variant of Spanish, and *barely* distinct, as variants go. It's basically a dialect. You, the OP, feel so strongly about your own portrayal on an English speaking board full of Japanese cartoons, that you demand your own sticky forum, that you use all FUCKING CAPITAL LETTERS IN ENGLISH.
Think about what you're doing, then realize you have used improper English in this furious post.
>inb4 I hate Catalonia
I fucking love Catalonia but you, sir, are shameful.

mods are delusional commies who think hillary isn't going to jail on monday

Because they're a mix of redditors and CIA spooks.

Who the fuck draws these!?

I was playing vidya, what did I miss?

it's literally nothing, democrats just trying to bury the rest of the news from this week

They're sealed. Until we know who it is, it won't be stickied.

I know exactly why I have this boner

The indictments are being aired on every major network in America and you expect Sup Forums to be the best spurce for news?

He's being impeached for treason. He solicited funds and assistance making up lies about Hillary, it's 100% treason, and he's going away.

That's how its supposed to work. Enjoy.

fucking kek

This level of delusion. Oh sweetie

>cellphone using scum

Fix your autocorrect faggot it won't let you say bad words like nigger

why dont you wait till fucking monday you mong. did the lead up to today for catalonia get constant stickies? no kys

RIP in ban hillary poster

Post modernism. There is no onjective truth. Your world can be whatever you want it to be.