Are u allowed to say nigger on this forum?

are u allowed to say nigger on this forum?

Yes but only if you are white.

no

Yes but you have to be 18+ to post here

I BE LIKE

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAGH

niggers tongue my anus

These desu famalam

Niggah plz!

nigger

look, i want to we are allowed to say nigger in this forum while we get nuked by the deep state as we hide in a bunker and we get to purge all degenerates and niggers while forming a coalition to crusade into the middle east and reclaim Constantinople and then destroy israel and turn africa into a wasteland and mine the whole continent to find the gold to payback our debts and create enough space ships to colonize our solar system and use titan to gather enough fuel to power a million year mechareich and mine whole planets to create enough raw material to create a dyson sphere to harvest the sun's energy to have enough power to mine the rest of the planets after creating a space station bigger than saturn to house humanity while we use leftovers in atomic restructuring device to create elements dense enough to plunge into an event horizon and harvest the energy of our super massive black hole in our galactic center consuming every particle within and creating a ship big enough to house our new artificial home wrapped entirely in elements denser than any in our universe with a million em drives to travel faster than light and cut through the event horizon of the universe and conquer the heavens of god as much as the next guy but where's the proofs?

ya but we pronounce it Canadian

You're allowed to say nigger but you aren't allowed to be one

Underrated post

I used Paul Mooney's teeth whitener

No, that's offensive

>nigger

We still spell it nigger, nigger.

We don't tolerate racism in any form on this christian forum

This board is exclusively for White Supremacists. Other races are not allowed.

They call me Darkchild.

No. Your parents are being contacted right now.

Nigger, please.

>Nigger

NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger

serious answers only plz? -_-

>NiggerNigger

The south will rise again, mark my words

Yes, it's actually mandatory to use it once per post.

Nigger.

>the n-word
this is not a place of hate

Enjoy your perma ban you racist

>NiggerNiggerNigger

>they call me doorway
>they call me Peanut Arbuckle
>they call me pink dress

Nigger

where the fuck is the source of this image i need to know

>they call me forgotten

Sam Hyde's allergic reaction.

Obama and Larry Sinclair had a gay love affair

>Obama is a gay nigger

holy shit thanks for the funny meme friend! ecks dee xDDDDDD

Not only can you say NIGGER, but it is encouraged to say NIGGER as much as possible.

he asked where it came from, so I posted the original instagram post. What is your problem, autismo?